Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
dizziness, nausea, fatigue, light sensitivity, headache, hot flashes, f...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

dizziness, nausea, fatigue, light sensitivity, headache, hot flashes, fast heartbeat, & more. What is it?

for about a week now i've had all the following symptoms
dizziness
nausea
fatigue
light sensitivity
headache
hot flashes
cold flashes
fast heartbeat
pain in my chest
trouble concentrating
random and short lived itchiness all over
and i keep raising my arms above my head without thinking about it but it makes my breathing and the pain worst so i dont know why i keep unconsciously doing it. the weirdest thing about it all is the fact that it only starts about an hour before betime and happens at that same time everyday.

if it helps to know about me im 24, female, slightly overweight [but ive lost 30 pounds sense April], a virgin [so i know its not a sexual disease], in October i had a mild sinus infection, H1N1 [swine flu] which put me in bed for a whole week, than a really bad sinus infection which turned into walking pneumonia with a really really bad cough, so i was pretty much sick the whole month of October. i was just starting to feel like myself again and now this. any help would be welcome. thank you.
Avatar n tn
Do you drink alcohol often and not drink lots of water?  It soulds like you could possibly be dehydrated...
no i dont drink alcohol at all. i drink only water and milk and lots of both.
It almost sounds like you're having some sort of panic attack or extreme anxiety.  But I'd say since it's been a week & the symptoms haven't gone away, it's time to see a doctor.
Please have a look in the Dysautonomia (autonomic dysfunction) forum.  What happens to your heart rate when you stand?
A related discussion, Light sensitivity was started.