dizziness-daily
I have daily dizziness.  I have been worked up for ears, eyes, heart, blood work (diabetes) and even at Duke University for Meniere's disease but no one can find the cause of my dizziness.  During workups, Dr's diagnosed me as being hypertensive and overweight but nothing more eventhough I tell them I have a 10% reduction in hearing for my right ear and tinnitus in both ears.  I used to have a "fishbowl" feeling which is helped by the Klonopin I was prescribed. My MRI from the ENT shows no tumors and my inner ear is clear of fluid, etc.  I can sit and feel as though I am falling. When my dizziness hits, it is hard to walk because my legs are not stable but I must walk to get into bed.  I have never thrown up and I don't always feel nauseated; just dizzy.  I am now going to embark on a sleep study hoping this may uncover something.  I am talking to a psychiatrist because Duke University said my dizziness was due to depression and I've tried 4 different meds including paxil, zoloft, effexor and prozac.  I also stopped medications thinking they were causing the dizziness but to no avail.  The dizziness hits me every day around 10 to noon and I can only get rid of it if I lay down and sleep for 2 to 3 hours. I've tried Antivert and continued to stay up but to no avail.  After sleeping, I am fine to ride in cars, move around, do yard work, etc.  Never had a problem at night with dizziness and this baffles me.  If I were truly depressed and that was what is causing my dizziness, wouldn't I be dizzy ALL day?  My work suffers and I am aggravated that I can not find a solution. I have read testimonials for cervical injuries to which I can not remember trauma so I have ruled this out and I am also considering being checked for Lyme disease.  I am running out of possibilities as to what is causing my dizziness.  I am going on 2 years now.  I would appreciate any help as to other tests to try or possible causes of my dizziness.
Has the ENT done a ENG/VNG?

When the MRI was done did you get an actual copy of the report if not get one.

Have you seen a neurologist?