dizziness
okay. i think irealyleally need help now.
ive been dizzy since this january . (walking just sitting down. lying down...etc)
its not my body that feels body. but my brain is making me feel dizzy. i can feel at the back of my head spinning. (well to be honest. it isnot that bad...but it really bothers me now.)
sometimes i have to hold onto something. becuase i feel like im going to fall (even from sitting down)
and... my eyes can feel some osrt of pressure. and especailyl when i get hot.. it gets worse.
it seemed like it was gettin gbetter this summe r(almost gone) and then it came back.. last monthish..
could this thing be happening because im thinking about it so much? (thats what my doctor said.. that and stresS..but i dont believe him. becuase i do not have any stress. and how can my thoughts make me feel dizzy)
im going to France next year. and im scared i'll pass out!!
**i havent passed out yet. and i dont htink i will but still..*its not one of those blacking out.+fainting=OR spinning dizzy= its more like im on a bumpy ride. up and down or sometimes it feel slike my head is moving slowly in a circular directions.
THANKSSSS
also i would like to mention that. my eyes feel really weird. like i can see those sparkling spots (spots that appear after u rubureyes..or close ur eyes..etc)
when im in a room with fluroscent lights..and those lights also give me a headache... is it just me? or do i have a problem with my eyes??
You mentioned pressure behind the eyes. That almost makes me think glaucoma. I've heard it can cause other neurological symptoms cause of the pressure it puts on the optic nerve. Prolly a long shot, but any pressure behind the eyes is worth investigating, after seeing what my grandfather went thru when he waited too long.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.