Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
dizziness

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

dizziness

So I have been drinking for a few years now and I never really get hang overs.  Then in the past year, almost every time i get drunk, the next day i am really dizzy and my limbs of my body feel numb and weird.  It lasts almost the entire day and I feel like I am just going to faint.  Could it be a lack of sugar in my body because I know alcohol depletes your sugar storage?  It just is weird because I used to never be like this.

How are you?
It is quite possible that all the years of drinking have caused damage to your liver. Alcohol is metabolized in the liver. Any damage to the liver will cause the metabolism of alcohol to slow down and result in high blood levels of alcohol. This may be responsible for the dizziness and hang over.
Please cut down on your alcohol consumption and get a liver function test done. Take care!