dizzy,lightheaded,nausea,overwhelming feeling of being sick
i am 26 years old i have 3 kids to look after but i feel like i can't do anything right anymore i am nauseated all day very dizzy no matter what i may be doing i have even gotten so dizzy while i was alseep that it woke me up and imedeiately upon waking vomiting i am so tired of the doctors saying it's because you are overweight ,your just stressed or it's all in your head i have begged to have ct /mri's done they respond with well i think you may have vertigo lets send you to a ear doctor i just want to know whats wrong everyday i get through with domperidome times 4 and 4 bonimine and they don't do much they put me on serc but that didn't work i can't live like this anymore i need to know what is wrong so i can get back on track i fear that if something is not done soon i will although i really don't want to but i will take my own life to take away my miserey                      sincerly patricia
some other drugs they have tried are:naproxen,prilosec,periett,pantoloc,nexeum,steroids among many nasal sprays and ear drops    
PLEASE HELP ME
I am going to ask a stupid question-you are not pregnant again are you? I get how distraught you are based on what you are saying about these symptoms so I am not trying to dismiss what is happening and I have no doubt that was already considered but again it was the first thing that entered my pea sized brain. I couldn't imagine going through what you are going through, especially having kids! Good luck and keep us posted!
I am 26 years old too. I have three kids and I feel exactly the same way. I have been to numberous doctors, obgyns, etc. They all say the same thing yours did. I am looking for answers too.
Iam 23 with the same symtoms and I have been told it is my thyroid and it may also be the cause of the depression associated with the lingering symptoms.
I am 38yrs. old very short very much overweight, I have had depression for over 19yrs. I have been in and out of two different hospitals that are suppose to help with depression, I see a counselor and Dr. monthly.  I have panic attacks/ anxiety attacks and it's beginning to takes it's toll on me. In Nov. I had very low blood pressure and I went to the local E.R. being scared out of my mind I had a panic attack I guess and my blood pressure shot up to 252/132 an EKG was done and blood work and chest xray all which came back NORMAL... I am on medication 100mg. of zoloft and 1mg. of xanax  ( 1 x day)... This whole I can't breathe thing, I'm gonna die, I feel weird all of that is causing me to lose my family.  My kids now want nothing to do with me hardly at all and I feel I can't help this and I want help and I feel I have no where to turn nothing has every worked really . what do I do.
I am a 46 year old woman, for the last 14 years I have been feeling dizzy and experiencing severe stomach cramps and blackouts. I've had several testing done, from CT, MRI's, Upper GI and Tilt table test. I've seen doctors from NC, VA and MD. No one seems to know why I have these episodes of stomach cramps and blackouts. These always occurs during mid-morning hours 3-5am. The pain is so severe it wakes me and I rush to the bath room and blackout. I usually stays out for about a 1 or 2 mins and it appears that I am having epillsey, but I was tested for that and the doctors ruled it out. After I wake up, I have a real severe case of diarrhea. Please if anyone knows or heard of this. Please share your thoughts.
I am a 36 year old with 3 kids of my own. For the past few weeks I have been going through this daily ordeal of being light-headed, dizzy, nauseous, constant SEVERE headaches and always sick to my stomach. I also am overweight. The sick to my stomach feeling has been going on for about 6 months now, headaches for years. I've had no luck in finding out what is causing it and it scares me that something is seriously wrong. (Also I have a large "cyst" as the Dr's call it on the very top of my head) At times I have a strong feeling it has something due to this cyst. I am so tired all day long and have been to the point I sleep most the day. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong???
i am a 36 year old with 2 children and also in the last year been suffering with headaches and the last few weeks dizziness and nausea. i am very worried thta something is wrong with me and have a unsympathtic over worked doctor who makes me feel no better.can someone give me a answer please?
i keep getting freezing cold teeth and its worrying me can some one help me
I am 170 cm tall and 54 kg, however started experience same similar simptomps: nausea, tieredness, dizzyness, lightheadness, it's had been for 4 days, tomorrow will go to the doctor and will see what he will say
i just feel light headed and have headaches and sometimes i feel like putting on a tee shirt but im only 21 and allmost 22 i dont get it please just finger this out  
This past week my daughter was air lifted to Children's Mercy Hospital and while we were there, I developed dizziness, head ache, nausea, and was light headed.  Just took some tylenol to get rid of the pain.  I just woke up with this sharp pain in the back of my head so intense I feel like I could vomit.  My head hurts so bad that I can't even stand to lay down- I have three kids and I am 28 years old...can anyone tell me what may be wrong?
Im 22 and for the past week and a half i have been feeling very light headed, dizzy and now just starting to feel nausa.  I also have been getting this terrible stabing feeling just under my ribs.  Can anyone suggest anything
If any of you stand up and get dizzy or your vision goes blurry then comes back you should be taking some vitamins (or so I've been told).  After having severe dizzy spells, which landed me in the hospital, along with nauseousness and dry heaving I had blood tests done.  My potassium levels were so low they thought the machine was broken.  My magnesium levels were also really low.  A few pills of potassium and magnesium and I have been good to go.  As for the nauseousness and dry heaving, my doctor told me than an irritated/infected intestine is to blame.
I'm 16 and have a stupidly poor diet, due to the fact i don't like most foods, i live off bread, cheese and chrisps. I've never been bulemic but recently i've been throwing up every day quite a few time, all i eat comes out and then bile comes up, its not fun. I'm not pregnant and when i was younger i never really threw up, im a smoker but now if im not careful i throw up from taking a drag. My dad says i've got a low duscust threshold which isn't really too helpful, can anyone give me any ideas? Whenever i stand up and sometimes when i'm sat i get dizzy, feel like i'm going to faint (though this has never happened) and everythings goes black for a few seconds.
ok lol i hope u still all read this forum......here goes for a long story.
iam 25 and mother to 5 soon to be six(lol i know i know ) n e ways last yr bout june time i started getting lightheaded feelings (off balance) which for the first time led me to a panic attack.i had just got married and had been doing some serious dieting but healthyly but my point is i had been drinking loadsa diet pops,low fat and sugard stuff bla bla bla..but i didnt think bout n e of that at the time and thought i was dying of a brain tumour.my doc thought it was inner ear probs so he carted me off to ent and put me on serc (which didnt help) i had some test done where they put warm and cold water in my ears  and i  passed wiv flying colours so that wasnt my prob.i asked for an mri ct scan they said they didnt feel the need got bloods taken they were fine.so i thought fook it i aint gonna get help off these ppl lets help myself.so after alot of looking up on the internet which is a proper evil thing making me believe i have every bad thing possible wrong with me i stopped having n e thing to do with aspartame in my diet and i swear to god after 2 months ish of none of that **** i was feeling bout 70 per cent better. i also realise i get stressed out loads and breathe way too fast so i looked up how to breathe properly and supposedly ure ment to breathe in through ure nose for the count of 5 and out through pursed lips for 6,everytime i feel lightheaded i do this and i seem to feel lots better.
iam not saying n e of these things is whats up with u all, but just pointers from my experience hope i help some of u ,soz for the waffle lol.
I'm exactly the same. I have had the severe pain under my ribs too, mostly on the left side and until just recently was it followed by the shaky dizzy spells, I have been shaky and dizzy and completly worn out feeling for last 3 weeks. The under rib cage pain I have had off and on for months to a year now, and all I can find on that is it is common in those who have had their galblatters removed (whch mine was removed abuot 5 years ago)  I'm 31 no kids, recently switched (about 2 months now) from Low Dose Hormone Birth Control to High Dose Hormone pill. I may not eat the best (bc I eat everything lol) but this feeling has me worried and I havent seen a Dr bc it doesnt seem severe enough a reason to go - but more and more I beginning to think its better to be safe than sorry.
I can ony tell you what worked for me -- try turning off any wireless routers, cell phones, cordless phones (especially DECT) -- this was the first step in my recovery from the following symptoms;  headaches, tingling feelings, sharp ear pain, anxiety, nausea, night sweats (and strong thirst), a shaky feeling.  It is much better known in Europe -- it is called electro sensitivity (sometimes electromagnetic hyper sensitivity) and test like MRI and CAT scans which are very high in radiation only make the symptoms worse.

Test yourself easily -- see if you react from using a cell phone, or being near a wifi (wireless router) or cordless phone.  

I 'd be interested to hear any feedback.

Carol761
I have not tried this yet, I just read it. I thought about something when I read it b/c I just bought a laser scanner hair remover (from UK) and I just told my daughter yesterday that I feel like I get a oozie weird feeling when it's on, but that I thought it was just in my head since I have been feeling this way often lately anyway. But, it seems like to me I get this wave of dizziness when it is in use. Do you think this is considered an electronic? Also, we have computers running all the time. I am in front of it very often (im a online UOP student), we have a router, use a cordless phone, and the dvd player and such are always at least on standby, never off, and my husband has a ton of stuff hooked an on standby downstairs. Do ya think this could be a problem??
Belinda
Yes it is electronic -- and if you get a weird dizzy feeling from it -- it sounds like you might be sensitive to electro magnetic radiation.  

I don't have all the answers -- but roughly it seems that over exposure to radiation found in cell phones (and towers/antennae), cordless phones and all wireless technology (like routers) damages our central nervous system and immune system.  That's when we start to get a host of other symptoms (dizzy, foggy head, ear/throat pain, nausea, shaky anxious feeling, night sweats, light sleeping problems).  

I had to learn a lot by myself on the web -- my doctor was nice but said it was all in my head.  Learn to trust yourself and what makes you feel bad (or good!).  

Carol761
I am 21 almost 22 and last year I had a problem with constant nausea which usually succumbed to vomiting after every meal, dry heaving and pain in my ribs and stomach. It lasted about 6 months, the first month I told noone then spoke to my mom about it, we went to my doctor he did a pregnancy test, but I assured him I was not because I am a virgin which was true, they gave me many blood tests an ultrasound, xrays, urine tests and nothing would show, finally my doctor gave me pills for a person with an ulcer, which he ruled out, but it worked after about a month I started to get back to normal. I am also on birth contorl pills to regulate my period. It has been almost a year and do not have the symptoms anymore.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.