Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
dizzy,lightheaded,nausea,overwhelming feeling of being sick

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

i am 26 years old i have 3 kids to look after but i feel like i can't do anything right anymore i am nauseated all day very dizzy no matter what i may be doing i have even gotten so dizzy while i was alseep that it woke me up and imedeiately upon waking vomiting i am so tired of the doctors saying it's because you are overweight ,your just stressed or it's all in your head i have begged to have ct /mri's done they respond with well i think you may have vertigo lets send you to a ear doctor i just want to know whats wrong everyday i get through with domperidome times 4 and 4 bonimine and they don't do much they put me on serc but that didn't work i can't live like this anymore i need to know what is wrong so i can get back on track i fear that if something is not done soon i will although i really don't want to but i will take my own life to take away my miserey                      sincerly patricia
some other drugs they have tried are:naproxen,prilosec,periett,pantoloc,nexeum,steroids among many nasal sprays and ear drops    
PLEASE HELP ME
Tags: nausea, Kids, years
Viewing 1-200 comments:
I am going to ask a stupid question-you are not pregnant again are you? I get how distraught you are based on what you are saying about these symptoms so I am not trying to dismiss what is happening and I have no doubt that was already considered but again it was the first thing that entered my pea sized brain. I couldn't imagine going through what you are going through, especially having kids! Good luck and keep us posted!
I am 26 years old too. I have three kids and I feel exactly the same way. I have been to numberous doctors, obgyns, etc. They all say the same thing yours did. I am looking for answers too.
Iam 23 with the same symtoms (symptoms) and I have been told it is my thyroid and it may also be the cause of the depression associated with the lingering symptoms.
I am 38yrs. old very short very much overweight, I have had depression for over 19yrs. I have been in and out of two different hospitals that are suppose to help with depression, I see a counselor and Dr. monthly.  I have panic attacks/ anxiety attacks and it's beginning to takes it's toll on me. In Nov. I had very low blood pressure and I went to the local E.R. being scared out of my mind I had a panic attack I guess and my blood pressure shot up to 252/132 an EKG was done and blood work and chest xray all which came back NORMAL... I am on medication 100mg. of zoloft and 1mg. of xanax  ( 1 x day)... This whole I can't breathe thing, I'm gonna die, I feel weird all of that is causing me to lose my family.  My kids now want nothing to do with me hardly at all and I feel I can't help this and I want help and I feel I have no where to turn nothing has every worked really . what do I do.
I am a 46 year old woman, for the last 14 years I have been feeling dizzy and experiencing severe stomach cramps and blackouts. I've had several testing done, from CT, MRI's, Upper GI and Tilt table test. I've seen doctors from NC, VA and MD. No one seems to know why I have these episodes of stomach cramps and blackouts. These always occurs during mid-morning hours 3-5am. The pain is so severe it wakes me and I rush to the bath room and blackout. I usually stays out for about a 1 or 2 mins and it appears that I am having epillsey, but I was tested for that and the doctors ruled it out. After I wake up, I have a real severe case of diarrhea. Please if anyone knows or heard of this. Please share your thoughts.
I am a 36 year old with 3 kids of my own. For the past few weeks I have been going through this daily ordeal of being light-headed, dizzy, nauseous, constant SEVERE headaches and always sick to my stomach. I also am overweight. The sick to my stomach feeling has been going on for about 6 months now, headaches for years. I've had no luck in finding out what is causing it and it scares me that something is seriously wrong. (Also I have a large "cyst" as the Dr's call it on the very top of my head) At times I have a strong feeling it has something due to this cyst. I am so tired all day long and have been to the point I sleep most the day. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong???
i am a 36 year old with 2 children and also in the last year been suffering with headaches and the last few weeks dizziness and nausea. i am very worried thta something is wrong with me and have a unsympathtic over worked doctor who makes me feel no better.can someone give me a answer please?
i keep getting freezing cold teeth and its worrying me can some one help me
I am 170 cm tall and 54 kg, however started experience same similar simptomps: nausea, tieredness, dizzyness, lightheadness, it's had been for 4 days, tomorrow will go to the doctor and will see what he will say
i just feel light headed and have headaches and sometimes i feel like putting on a tee shirt but im only 21 and allmost 22 i dont get it please just finger this out  
This past week my daughter was air lifted to Children's Mercy Hospital and while we were there, I developed dizziness, head ache, nausea, and was light headed.  Just took some tylenol to get rid of the pain.  I just woke up with this sharp pain in the back of my head so intense I feel like I could vomit.  My head hurts so bad that I can't even stand to lay down- I have three kids and I am 28 years old...can anyone tell me what may be wrong?
Im 22 and for the past week and a half i have been feeling very light headed, dizzy and now just starting to feel nausa.  I also have been getting this terrible stabing feeling just under my ribs.  Can anyone suggest anything
If any of you stand up and get dizzy or your vision goes blurry then comes back you should be taking some vitamins (or so I've been told).  After having severe dizzy spells, which landed me in the hospital, along with nauseousness and dry heaving I had blood tests done.  My potassium levels were so low they thought the machine was broken.  My magnesium levels were also really low.  A few pills of potassium and magnesium and I have been good to go.  As for the nauseousness and dry heaving, my doctor told me than an irritated/infected intestine is to blame.
I'm 16 and have a stupidly poor diet, due to the fact i don't like most foods, i live off bread, cheese and chrisps. I've never been bulemic but recently i've been throwing up every day quite a few time, all i eat comes out and then bile comes up, its not fun. I'm not pregnant and when i was younger i never really threw up, im a smoker but now if im not careful i throw up from taking a drag. My dad says i've got a low duscust threshold which isn't really too helpful, can anyone give me any ideas? Whenever i stand up and sometimes when i'm sat i get dizzy, feel like i'm going to faint (though this has never happened) and everythings goes black for a few seconds.
ok lol i hope u still all read this forum......here goes for a long story.
iam 25 and mother to 5 soon to be six(lol i know i know ) n e ways last yr bout june time i started getting lightheaded feelings (off balance) which for the first time led me to a panic attack.i had just got married and had been doing some serious dieting but healthyly but my point is i had been drinking loadsa diet pops,low fat and sugard stuff bla bla bla..but i didnt think bout n e of that at the time and thought i was dying of a brain tumour.my doc thought it was inner ear probs so he carted me off to ent and put me on serc (which didnt help) i had some test done where they put warm and cold water in my ears  and i  passed wiv flying colours so that wasnt my prob.i asked for an mri ct scan they said they didnt feel the need got bloods taken they were fine.so i thought fook it i aint gonna get help off these ppl lets help myself.so after alot of looking up on the internet which is a proper evil thing making me believe i have every bad thing possible wrong with me i stopped having n e thing to do with aspartame in my diet and i swear to god after 2 months ish of none of that **** i was feeling bout 70 per cent better. i also realise i get stressed out loads and breathe way too fast so i looked up how to breathe properly and supposedly ure ment to breathe in through ure nose for the count of 5 and out through pursed lips for 6,everytime i feel lightheaded i do this and i seem to feel lots better.
iam not saying n e of these things is whats up with u all, but just pointers from my experience hope i help some of u ,soz for the waffle lol.
I'm exactly the same. I have had the severe pain under my ribs too, mostly on the left side and until just recently was it followed by the shaky dizzy spells, I have been shaky and dizzy and completly worn out feeling for last 3 weeks. The under rib cage pain I have had off and on for months to a year now, and all I can find on that is it is common in those who have had their galblatters removed (whch mine was removed abuot 5 years ago)  I'm 31 no kids, recently switched (about 2 months now) from Low Dose Hormone Birth Control to High Dose Hormone pill. I may not eat the best (bc I eat everything lol) but this feeling has me worried and I havent seen a Dr bc it doesnt seem severe enough a reason to go - but more and more I beginning to think its better to be safe than sorry.
I can ony tell you what worked for me -- try turning off any wireless routers, cell phones, cordless phones (especially DECT) -- this was the first step in my recovery from the following symptoms;  headaches, tingling feelings, sharp ear pain, anxiety, nausea, night sweats (and strong thirst), a shaky feeling.  It is much better known in Europe -- it is called electro sensitivity (sometimes electromagnetic hyper sensitivity) and test like MRI and CAT scans which are very high in radiation only make the symptoms worse.

Test yourself easily -- see if you react from using a cell phone, or being near a wifi (wireless router) or cordless phone.  

I 'd be interested to hear any feedback.

Carol761
I have not tried this yet, I just read it. I thought about something when I read it b/c I just bought a laser scanner hair remover (from UK) and I just told my daughter yesterday that I feel like I get a oozie weird feeling when it's on, but that I thought it was just in my head since I have been feeling this way often lately anyway. But, it seems like to me I get this wave of dizziness when it is in use. Do you think this is considered an electronic? Also, we have computers running all the time. I am in front of it very often (im a online UOP student), we have a router, use a cordless phone, and the dvd player and such are always at least on standby, never off, and my husband has a ton of stuff hooked an on standby downstairs. Do ya think this could be a problem??
Belinda
Yes it is electronic -- and if you get a weird dizzy feeling from it -- it sounds like you might be sensitive to electro magnetic radiation.  

I don't have all the answers -- but roughly it seems that over exposure to radiation found in cell phones (and towers/antennae), cordless phones and all wireless technology (like routers) damages our central nervous system and immune system.  That's when we start to get a host of other symptoms (dizzy, foggy head, ear/throat pain, nausea, shaky anxious feeling, night sweats, light sleeping problems).  

I had to learn a lot by myself on the web -- my doctor was nice but said it was all in my head.  Learn to trust yourself and what makes you feel bad (or good!).  

Carol761
I am 21 almost 22 and last year I had a problem with constant nausea which usually succumbed to vomiting after every meal, dry heaving and pain in my ribs and stomach. It lasted about 6 months, the first month I told noone then spoke to my mom about it, we went to my doctor he did a pregnancy test, but I assured him I was not because I am a virgin which was true, they gave me many blood tests an ultrasound, xrays, urine tests and nothing would show, finally my doctor gave me pills for a person with an ulcer, which he ruled out, but it worked after about a month I started to get back to normal. I am also on birth contorl pills to regulate my period. It has been almost a year and do not have the symptoms anymore.
i am 32 years old with one child girl 6yrs i just started experiencing the same symptoms as many of you in the posts i've read. i just wanted to find out if any of you out there ,been on birth control . i was on the IUD .and had it taken out because i was getting irritable very easily and moody i was on the copper IUD and was told there was no side effects my question is how true is this statement . i just want to find out if there is a link between all of the sympyoms and if any to the birth control .
im no doctor by ne means but a lot of what u guys are feeling i have experienced as well i have not been to a doctor but plan to soon to just rules some things out but i also thought that u know poor diets and abnormal blood flow can cause these things and maybe some of you are goin to the wrong kind of doctors many things like backs necks ribs can be out of place and can cause a lot of these syptoms (symptoms) and things like over workin yourself and not getttin the resrt u need exspecially ones with kids i am 20 years old and have a 2 year old and far from a doctors but doctors wont lie to you and may not know everuthin kind of disease or problem athat can accure in a person but things like this is kind of hard to determine bein the fact that so many things can cause these kinds of feelings i am goin to doctors soon and wiill get back to everyone to see what i am told good luck to everyone and i hope u find the cause of all your discomfort
hi everyone, im a 16 year old female, i smoke and i am NOT pregnant. for about 9 months i suffered with chronic tonillitis and abcesses in my throat. so about 3 months ago i had my tonils removed. now my throat has healed i cant get rid of everything else!
when i was ill i started getting bad stomach and back pains and these weird aking feelings that travelled up and down my arms and legs. i still get them now along with shaking, extreme dizzyness, nausea, headakes, stomach cramps, direah, pains in my ribe and breasts and much more! im at my wits end ive had so many blood tests and the doctors just keep telling me its migrains, this has been going on EVERYDAY for about 7 months and i cant take it any more, even when i dont have the headakes i feel dizzy and sick and shaky. my blood/pottasium sugar levels are all fine and i really need some help! Ive also recently been diagnosed with a lung infection which the doctor didnt find for 4 months! i really need some help here people anything at all would be appreciated. im engaged and i really just need to get my life back on track :( dawn
Hi I am a 32 yr old female with 2 kids, I also have been suffering from headace, dizzyness, feeling like I'm going to vomit, but never do! I also have flushing in my face prier to the headace.
I have been feeling this way for months now.
I've been to the doctor a few times and she said that i is vertigo. I don't think so. I so scared that it's cancer or something.
Someone please help!
:( Theresa
I almost cried when I read all of your posts and I'm here to help.  Sounds like almost all of you have hormone imbalances.  It may surprise you to find out that thyroid also is caused by a hormone imbalance in your body.  There are a couple of things you can take that will get rid of all your symptoms.  One is a product you can buy at your local Natural grocer, it is called Estrotone.  It's a natural hormone balancer for women.  It is hormone free and side effect free and will make you feel better every day.  The tiredness will be gone, the dizziness....etc.  Another supplement you may find helpful is cod liver oil.  I would only buy the best.  They come in flavors that are easier to choke down.  I found orange is the better tasting one.
I am 34 and a mother of 5, i can relate to everyone here, i  have been going on with this for over 12 years, i have been to many doctors, and put be on anti- depressiants and said i am suffering depression...hahaha hello!!! of course anyone will get depress having these problems over the years! and no one can give me any answers, it has affected my self esteem, my career and has broken my relationship up, yes i 15kgs over weight due to getting so down ( i was 55kgs) when it all had started, i believe it is not the weight issue. By the way i had my gal bladder removed when i was 15.if that helps.
i am 20 years old and have been experienceing all the same symptoms i went to the doctor and got some blood work done and they said it was hypoglycemia which basically means your sugar level drops increasingly from time to time and really the only thing they told me to do was eat a little something when it happens and wait for it to pass if you get a chance look it up you will see all the side effects are what you are experienceing
im 16 ive been experiencing some of the same symptoms you guys have. dizzyness, i feel like im bout to vomit but don't, my head starts to hurt and some times cant really sleep at night and also, my stomach has been hurting. this has been going on for about 7-8 days now. but i think it because im suppose to wear glasses but dont. so i think its my eyes that make me feel like this. this is just what i think because i havnt worn my glasses for a good 2 years now and my eyes are really bad. i hope this little peace of advise helps you guys.
and also i read a post about elctoro sumthing, i think this could be causing it to me to for the fact that im always on the computer and use a wireless router.
-hope this helped anyone in a way, srry for writing an essay
i am 36, have also had my gaul bladder emoved, recently had a baby, and have chronic pain from arthritis in my spine and buldging disks as well.... i am also suffering from depression. severe anxiety and panic (which i only get because of the way i feel) i also have a skin problem calles psiriosis..my symtoms (symptoms) are light headedness, nause, my insides feel shaky and jerky, .. this scares me when it happens... i can not stand it... i eel like it is stopping me from having a normnal life... also every noise that i hear runs through me like a surge of electricity.. but its more of the sensation of it branching off into every nerve in my nody... like i can feel them all.. also,i feel like if someone were to scare you and you get that quick rush of butterflies in your chestamd them it shoots through to the branching of the nerves and then makes me really nauseas
Im 18 years old, these feelings started since december, Since my bestfriend passed away. ive been having headaches. Sharp pains in chest. Lightness of my body. Sometimes I feel dizzy. I am trying to quit smoking. I use to smoke Weed but quit that ever since i started feeling this weird feeling. I went to the doctors and they say im depressed.My heart seems to pump faster than usual. My friends say its all in my head. Is there any way to get rid of this feeling? Oh and something runs in my family called aneurysms. I didnt go for a CT scan or  a MRI thingy. But i plan on to soon if this feeling gets worse
I feel like I am a combination of all previous posts.  I'm 53, overweight (size 16), diabetic but well controlled (last A1C 5.83) and have been suffering from lightheaded, nausea, dizziness, difficulty staying asleep, shaking, neck pain, loose bowel movements 3-4 times a day, and head pain for about 21 months.  I've seen 34 doctors and they have no clue what's wrong.  Seen ENTs, neuros, gastros, OB/GYNs, cardios, endocrine, rheumatology, osteopath - you name it.  I've had lots of blood work - over $7,000 worth - no thyroid problems, no hormone problems, no lyme disease, no cancer - blood looks like a very healthy woman!  Had 4 sets of MRIs of head/neck - everything normal.  Had liver scan, gall bladder scan, echocardiogram, tilt table test, EEG, coloric test (for dizziness).  Everything normal except they can verify that I am dizzy, but don't know why. No tumors (thank God).  3 ENTs said it's not vertigo or Meniere's or any ear problem. I'm mildly depressed only because no one knows what's wrong with me but I feel sick to my stomach, my legs shake, I'm dizzy and my head hurts.  Meclizine, zoloft (yes, 2 thought it was all in my head and prescribed zoloft for 3 months and then said to stop when it didn't help), nothing seems to help.  Last 4 doctors said "call me when you figure it out."  I feel as though I'm getting worse every day.  It is difficult for me to do anything except driving - motion in the car or in a bus seems to temporarily relieve everything.  I work in an office with flourescent lighting and lots of computers.  I sit in front of one of those old fashioned monitors all day.  I am one of those people who can "hear" electricity.  I'm just wondering if all of this is environmental!  

If anyone has a thought, please share it.  Thanks for listening.
Im a 24 year old, who eats very healthy, bar one or two choc bars... On an off ive been feeling 'not right' for a few years an have been back and forth to doc's who have tested me for diabities and thyroid, every time the tests come back normal. My symptoms are dizziness, nausea, spaced out feeling, aching all over mainly back and chest, struggling to breath intermitantly and dry eyes. More recently ive started to forget simple things and walk into stuff, I feel like i'm loosing the plot and Doc's dont help they look at me like im mad or making stuff up. Ive started trying to find out whats wrong by my self. Ive bought plants that help clean air in your house and im currently looking into anxiety been the cause of my symptoms as i have np idea what it is. Sorry for the long story, i guess i just want to say to all, your not alone
If you are waking with dizziness and vomiting you need to see and ENT right away. If Bonamine helps even a little you most likely have an inner ear problem. There are other things to consider as well . I would insist your doctor send you for an MRI of the brain and the ENT should do an ENG. Has anyone ever looked at your eyes when this happens?  Are they moving? Remember the ears eyes and balance system all work together. Please see some one NOW. Do not even consider ending it as you said. Your children need you and there is help. Just be your own advocate and question everything. I hope that this old posting you have already found relief.
First thing is did you only have one blood test for lyme? It is a sneaky little thing and often will not show. I would say repeat that test for sure. The driving thing is interesting but it may only be that you are temporaliy distracted by concentrating on driving. How did they confirm the dizziness? Was the ENG done when you were symptom free? How is your blood pressure? There is a thing called benign positional vertigo but your other symptoms dont fit. I would really push for a repeat of the lyme titre.
Hi Catrina, Ask your doctor for a echocardiogram. You may have  a condition called mitrala valve prolapse. And YES the pot will make your symptoms worse. The attacks your having are anxiety and could be from the MVP. I would suggest you also get into greif counseling , losing a friend at a young age is very traumatic. I am so sorry for your loss. But best friends would want us to go on and take a part of them with us throught our lives. I had a girlfriend take her own life in high school and now at 53 I still think about her but only good thoughts.
Wow, I just read all of these posts...I am 55 yrs old, have been feeling so dizzy and sick to my stomach...like after getting off a ride at the fair.  I don't know what the heck it can be.  I am on anti-depressants, but have been for quite a while, so it's nothing new.  Yes, I am overweight, but that is nothing new either.  I guess I need to go to the doctor, but as people know, they always manage to link anything wrong with you to your weight...However, I do speak up and tell them to stop with that, I was overweight a month ago and did not feel this way.  Well, I guess I will wait to see what anybody has to say about this feeling.
I have been dizzy, light-headed, sick to my stomach, rapid heart rate and low blood pressure at the same time, pains in my stomach (sharp and crampy) dull pain in my ribs, cronic (chronic) heartburn and major anxiety. This has all been building up for some time now.  At about 3 months, my daughter began having many tummy troubles and just now, at 1 year, diagnosed with reflux. I was also recently diagnosed as having reflux (by a different doctor) as well as a number of different diagnoses. Put on meds (buscopan, domperidone, nexium and gaviscon, antibiotics for gallbladder and bladder infections (which I didn't have) and ativan). Finally, this week I was diagnosed with Helicobactor Pylori. Google it and you will find lots of info on it. It is a bacteria that is found in 25% to 50% of people but doesn't always cause symptoms. Although I have had numerous reasons to be "stressed out" I believe that this bacteria has been a huge contributor to my anxiety as well as all my other symptoms. I am trying to get my daughter, who as far as I can tell has much of the same symptons, tested also. My husband (who is normally the most calm and collected person I know) has recently began having anxiety, headaches, dizziness, etc. He has no heartburn and not much indigestion problems yet, but the similarity between symptoms among all three of us has to lead me to believe that this bacteria is the cause of it all. The most common symptoms are heartburn and ulcers, but there are many other earlier symptoms that are misdiagnosed as anxiety. My severe heartburn and ulcers just showed up but I have experienced everything else for a long time. H. Pylori can be transmitted a number of ways, one being orally. It is curable but if not treated can cause very severe symptoms and eventually become fatal (usually after many years). It usually shows symptoms in people with weakened immune systems or anxiety (which can run you down as well). Not only is it found in people with anxiety, but some studies suggest that it may contribute to that anxiety, creating it or making it worse. Sorry this is so long but H. pylori is a very common bacteria that gets overlooked far too often. Hope this helps some of you.
I too have just been diagnosed with H-Pylori.  I just started a course of 2 antibiotics and a acid reducing tablet to clear it up.  I was falling over to sleep an hour ago and suddenly felt light headed in my sleep and woke up.  I have indigestion and was quite anxious for an hour or so after waking up.  I even had dull pains in the chest area.  This has happened a few times over the past few months, Iwent to A&E in the middle of the night twice.  Iwas checked out and they sent me home and told me to take gaviscon.  They even gave me an ECG (heart trace) and it checked out fine. The pains in the chest area are quite commonly mistaken as heart related. I followed this up with my GP and blood tests showed I had H-Pylori. One side effect of the triple course antibiotics is indigestion (strange as it is a symptom). Anyway, hope I get some sleep tonight and I hope this helps some of you
Im a 39yr. old Mother or 2, A week ago, out of the blue, I had a extreme case of dizziness, as if I my head was on the tilt-o-whirl, along with vomiting, this came about while I was attending my kids school carnival (so I was not stressed), I was unable to walk in a straight line, and since then I fell lightheaded many times throughout the day, seen GP had EKG and Ecko, What is wrong with me!?!?  Im scared, and I cant function like this!  Does anyone have any ideas!  Not preg!  And cant get in to ENT til late March!  Thanxs
Since Feb. 6th 2009, I have been having extreme dizziness, nausea, weird traveling electromagnetic pressures & pains in my head & face, and waking up in the middle of the night & having spinning vision or blurry vision or seeing patterns, etc..  I think I have also developed extreme anxiety as a result of worrying about what on earth is happening to me.  I keep thinking I'm going to die or lose my mind or something.  I can't function anymore.  Everything makes me nauseous--even sitting still!  I can't drive anymore.  It's nauseating to read, sometimes to watch TV, too.  It's a living hell.  I have always been sensitive to electromagnetic fields, but never like THIS before!   If it's electromagnetic sensitivity, I don't know why it would suddenly go through the roof like this.  My other symptoms of EMS were very mild in comparison to these (and it certainly didn't effect my vision).  I live alone, am on disability, have no family or friends.  I've been SO TERRIFIED!!!  Thankfully, I do have a very kind acquaintance who has been bringing me my groceries, and driving me to the doctor when she can (the doctor is really worthless--he doesn't know what's going on & doesn't seem to care). I really can't live like this. I feel very similarly to Patricia--in that I wonder if suicide would be my only relief.  I had an MRI which was normal.  Bood work was normal.  It's just hell to live in a constant, dizzy, nauseated state (and the vision disturbances are terrifying to me).  I hardly ever eat anymore now.  And I also have diarrhea a lot.  If anybody has any idea as to what this might be, please let me know.  Also, I already had CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia (FM).  I am also very sensitive to chemicals.  But if it's a chemical thing, I don't know why it would be so sudden.  (I've lived in this apartment for over 3 years now.  It does smell like chemicals, but I don't know why it would suddenly effect me like this.)

I also forgot to mention the bouts of freezing cold chills out of nowhere.  Just wanted to include that in case that helps anybody figure out what I might have.
I am so glad to know that I am not the only one suffering from these symptoms. I am a 37 year old mother of 3. I have always been a little sensitive when it came to balance, but never like I have been the last 3 months. All of a sudden I started having symptoms as if I had a stomach virus....nausea, dizziness I have lost about 16 lbs. Anxiety now because I don't know what is wrong with me. It is severely effecting my everyday life. I can't drive, work, take care of my son without being consumed by these symptoms. I done several test and they are normal. Sometimes I feel like I am crazy. I've tried just to relax, relax, relax because the doctor says STRESS. I do admit that I have my share of stress but who doesn't. I just continue to pray to God that he will give me knowledge to know how to help people who have this condition and that he will heal us from it. I am so tired of living like this. Our lives are so valuable and we have so much to live for. I have faith that it will be better and SOON.

Believer
I need to tell u I have suffered the same as all of you. The overwhelming feeling of sickness and chest pains and overwhelmingly thinking I am going to die. I went to doctors and ers and got quite upset with alot of them for not helping me.
The only way to find out for sure if there is anything truely wrong with u is to get a doctor to order a complete set of blood work. If u ask a doctor to do this they should have no reason not too. You see they can not find out what is wrong with u without it. The enzymes in ur blood tell everything.
Also, i was told to go to counseling take anti-depressants and tranquilizers, which I did not need, this is how doctors blow u off. It is about the money and keeping u coming back.
Well I found out physically by my blood work there was nothing physically wrong with me. So knowing that I wasn't just going to die helped me to deal more with my problem at hand. I refused all medications and learned a bait and switch system. This is simply when u think bad or depression, wipe out that thought and replace it with one that makes u happy. Also when u get that overwhelming feeling of sickness it is from anxiety, just lay or sit still and take deep breaths and it will go away in just a short time.
Also, for losing weight, it is simple, just do not eat anything with sugar in it, a hard request, but I dropped 20pounds in one month from it. And then u do feel better too.
I know u think this all sounds to simple and easy, but it is simple but not so easy to do. But I can tell u, what I have just said, will help u more than any mind altering drug u can take.
Remember all drugs have side effects, and can in fact make u more depressed, your families need u, and u need to feel normal again. So just take my advice and try it, Please!
I don't want anyone killing themselves. Remember to kill yourself is a permantant solution to a temporary problem. Hang in there, and fight for ur life, It is God's greatest gift, it is a sin to throw is away.
just wanted to add when I say complete bloodwork, COMPLETE is the key word. All doctors order blood test but usually look for the wrong thing. Also very important, make sure u get a copy of this blood work from ur doctors office, all u have to do is sign a release for it. Then look up on ur computer what is label High or Low. You can learn a whole lot.
I am having the SAME issues for the past 3 weeks. Just moved to FL from KS and every since then have been lightheaded, dizzy, weak and nauseous almost everyday. Some days I feel like I'm gonna die. Sometimes I get numbness in my left hand and arm but it's very mild. I just want to know what's wrong with me!! I am going to schedule a physical and ask that they do COMPLETE bloodwork. I am also overweight but I have been a lot heavier (20 times heavier) in KS with no problems so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I am also stressed and kind of depressed cause my husband is in Iraq. But like I said, in KS I was fine......
I too have had this dizzy/nauseated etc feeling for over 20 years - it comes and goes and not it is back.  Have any of your tried working with a chiroprator? Many times the neck gets messed up and puts pressure on the nerves that govern balance.  I usually have luck with my chiropractor when I get out of whack.  Particularly for the moms here, think about all the physical stresses you put on your back and neck and then you may understand how things do get messed up.  Also, there is a neat website - http://www.vestibular.org - this is a good reference website as to what may be causing your vertigo/dizziness and nausea.  There are so many things that can cause it and this website has lots of information to help you determine your problem and it may help your doctor to help you.  So many doctors have no clue when it comes to balance problems because they are not specialized enough and they don't want to admit they can't do anything. You are the one that needs assistance so don't stop looking for an answer. If one doctor can't figure it out, go to another one or do research on the internet. You will be amazed at what is out there for you. There is an answer - you  just have to be persistent and don't give up!  God Bless all of you...
i'm so glad that i've found the cause of my problems here, it's the Helicobacter Pylori infection... thanks to Katoom...

i plan to try this verbal medicine suggested by a website, Matula Herbal Formula... hope it works...

For those of you that are having the dizziness/vertigo problems, if you have an inner ear problem, then that will cause the nausea - not the other way around.  Also, have your doctor check into Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).  This is caused by little particles in your inner ear that get dislodged and move around and cause vertigo when you lay down in bed or roll over or when you get up.  It is easily fixed but you must find the right doctor who is familiar with the conditiion.  They perform a maneuver that repositions the particles to where they are supposed to be and you should be good to go.
im 26, not over weight at all. i have been feeling light nausea, dizziness and lightheadedness for a few weeks. im not pregnant but have 2 kids. ive have pins and needles in the left side of my back for about 9months which i didn't think would be related but thought i should mention. have been to the doc about my back a couple of times and was sent to a physio therapist who couldn't find anything wrong. haven't been to doc about the latest things tho as im scared she will think im a hypercondriac or something

any ideas?????
i also didnt mention i seem to have shortness of breath and feel tired alot!! could these symptoms simply be lack of iron as that is what my partner has suggested?
Hey!  I am 29 years old with 3 children.  I have been experiencing, nausea with throwing-up, extremely light-headed all the time, so dizzy, my face goes numb and I even got tremors last night.  I finally looked up Panic Attacks on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_attack
I am now going to go to a doctor to hopefully give me a perscription for anxiety disorders.  I've had blood work done, a CT-scan done, and even had my thyroid tested.  I was scared to death that I was going to die and that I was having a heart-attack or something.  Panic Attacks described me to a T.  Being aware of that has already made my day better.  I have to constantly remind myself that it's all in my head and it really has helped.  It'll take time, but I can tell now that that's all it was.  I think this may be some of your problems as well.  It's a horrible way to live being scared that you'll feel like this forever or that you are going to die.  Just click on the link I sent and read it.  I think it will give some of you hope and relief!  Good luck and I'm sorry to all of you sufferers out there.
I am feeling the exact way you guys ar, but i am 14 years old 220 lbs. size 38 and i have been feeling this way for almost a week now and quite frankly i am scared. Can some give me a answer?
I am also a male.
I am also 14, and I have felt like this for around 3 years. I live in WV, and have gone to my regular doctor several time because of this. I told him how for what feels like forever, I have nausea, chest pains, head aches, dizzyness, shortness of breath, and constant exaustion. He sent me to a heart specialest, and he told me that I had poor circulation in one of my heart vaulves. He said that all of the other syptoms (symptoms) were just in my head, and that I needed to have less stress in my life. I only way 137 lbs. and recently I started losing weight without even trying. I have no clue as to what to do, and I fear that I may have some type of slow acting debilitating disease, or something. Please, If anyone has any clue as to why I can't shake whatever this is, please tell me.
Have you checked if you are having a bad reaction to anything in your house? New carpet? New cabinets? All of these things have a lot of chemicals. Or mold? You could be having a strong reaction or have a large level of toxicity in the house. Just a thought. A lot of people think they or their families are all mysteriously ill before discovering that there is a problem with where they live or work.
im 16 and all i have to say is if you are taking any meds at all to stop and check the side affects of them, your problem will not go away if you keep filling your bodies with toxic things and eventually the meds that you take will kill you.....so read the back of the bottles and the syrups do research before you pump your kids with drugs...be careful with what you comsume and just because it comes from the FDA and its approved does not mean that it is good for or safe
Hi guys,
It sounds like a lot of you guys do have some form of hormonal imbalances. Possible thyroid, problems?
I am 25 year old mother of 2, LPC. I have always had similar symptoms as a few of  you (dizzy, lightheadness, feeling out of it). I have a biological chemical imbalnce which was something I never knew. My brain is low on Gama which is the chemical that relaxes individuals. For me this transends into anxiety. However, I never really thought about things that would cause anxiety such as the world coming to an end or anything scary. I just had the symptoms which  made it very hard to diagnois. In grad school I learned that some people do have biological chemical imbalances, which can be set of by stress or sometimes just appear at a certain age. These things can be caused by family history, exposure to prental toxins (lets face it in the past medically we didnt really know how a lot of things effected fetuses), or stress. After ruling everything else out maybe this will help you (or I hope). When I got put on medication (low does of paxil) I was skeptical, all the risks and I didnt think that it would work. But it did work for me. Although it was scary I will say I would not be where I was today in life had I have not been helped. Good luck to all of you, I wish you all the best of health :)
hi there i have also felt dizzy and light headed sometimes i feel like i could pass out at times i feel sick and i have a pain at the top of my neck which comes and goes its realy doing my head in help me?
I'm 43, female, approx 21stone, very unfit. Previously had Glandular Fever twice (!) and ME. Suddenly had panic attack out of blue in Aug. Been thru loads of stress for years so puzzled why falling apart now. Since then several more but just about coping with actual attacks. However, WORST thing is EVERY DAY I feel absolutely AWFUL - migraines, headaches, lots of sharp pains all over, restless legs, cramps, breathlessness, dizziness, nausea, stiff neck... All the things u describe. I believe SOME is in my head, but not all. I'm jumpy (was shaky but now improved), can't cope with loud noises or lots of people. Comes in waves. Hard to get to sleep and then wake after 1.5 to 3 hrs.

Vervain tea helps headaches, usually, +passion flower tea (only half teaspoon brewed for 10mins up to twice a day) helps quite a bit with pains +sleep. Melissa (lemon balm) tea helps with nausea. Panic Away website is very good for useful reassurance.

I've become VERY sensitive to my bf's deodorant (Lynx) - makes me breathless +sick. I rarely drink coffee anyway or cola. Will look at Aspartame contents in, e.g. squash.

I too have felt suicidal. I can't live my usual life +have let a lot of people down. My bf has mental health issues anyway +swings between trying to be patient +being v nasty +edgy. That only increases my nervousness. I know some of my symptoms are connected to worry +dread, + I seem to be very sensitive to ADRENALINE. Any surge in a stressful situation makes me feel very ill from half an hour up to several hours. The MAIN thing that is getting me through (apart from, thus far, supportive family, tho they don't understand how bad I'm really feeling) is GOD's love +care. If He wasn't in my life then I would be dead - it's not easy with Him there but at least I know HE understands +He will NEVER let go of my hand. Take comfort and ask for God's help and peace. If you're at rock bottom it can't hurt, can it, + I know you will find His strength does support you + you can know HIM as your personal friend. I don't mean to preach at you, just to share with you what is real and what has truly helped me and given me HOPE. God bless all of you. Things will improve, I promise.
Dizziness - Have you considered possible MENTHOL overdose, for instance if you are using a menthol stick for headaches? It's a possibility worth considering.
im 18 years old and i have all these symptons
i have gone to two doctors  and they have done nothing but take blood and put me on meds but its not working im not over wieght i weigh 120
its driving me nuts ....has ne thing worked for u guys?
It is amazing how some of these posts are very similar to my symptoms.  I am a 28 year old female who has always been in very good health. Within the past few months I have felt various dizziness sensations.  (swaying, spinning, lightheadedness).  It seems worse when I am serving as a waitress and moving around a lot.  My head also feels very "full" and I get a headache from severe dizziness.  Blood work was normal.  Docs want me to get an MRI too.  I hope someone finds a cause.  It is scary but I am trying to think positive.  I hope the best for all those suffering.  It is no fun.
hi

I  am 21. I was on lexapro and then I couldnt get the prescription because of my busy schedule and now its been a week w/o it. For past for days I have expierienced headaches, lightness in my arms and head. I have also felt dizzy and like I'm going to throw up.
Maybe it is my anxiety kicking in, but I have never expierienced this before.
Oh and I feel my digestive system is down. I am also on accutane right now.
I feel who ever feels this deals with a lot on their plate.
im 18, i have no kids but i take care of my two teenage brothers almost full time. i do feel depressed sometimes and get dizzy but even when im in a good mood i get a weird sad feeling and i end up dizzy and puking. i have anxioty but this is nothing like it. i feel crazy all the time and it realy scares me, it makes me feel like i should end my life. my dad ended his life from depression and i dont want to end up the same! can any1 help me plz?
Wow!!! This is really amazing that there is so many women out there with the same medical issues and no answers..I myself am a mother of 3 and am 33 yrs of age.I started to expierence all of the above mentioned symptoms like dizziness headaches and nausea 2 days after i gave birth that was nearly 2yrs ago and i have yet to find out what is wrong with me...Thank you all for the posts because there is alot of things mentioned that i would have never thought to ask my Doc...I hope all of you a safe and healthy life!!
I'm having the EXACT same problems with doctors pushing me away etc.  BUT  I checked my thyroid hormone and it's doing FINE.  I had my blood checked and it's fine.  Ok, everything is fine according to doctors, but I have a feeling everyday that I'm pregnant and I tell myself I'm crazy because I do have the no-hormone IUD...  I can't function in the mornings.. As soon as I wake up, I am feeling like crap and then it passes for a bit and I'm still a constant *****.. lol  I give up..
Okay, I've been feeling the same way!!! Mother of two, 27 years old. Never felt like this in my life. They diagnosed me with Mitral Valve regurgitation but said thats not what is causing my symptoms, so I got on the internet and saw a group of people that feel the exact way I do. I looked around some more and that if you have a Magnessium or Potassium deficiency that it can not only cause all of the symptoms discussed but it can cause Mitral Valve Regurgitation and anxiety!! I'm going to give it a try!
HI I AM A 30 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF 5 AND LATELY I'VE BEEN FEELING PREGNANT.I HAVE EVERY SYMPTOM FROM NAUSEA,SLEEPING,EATING UNCONTROLLIBLY,MOODY,WEIGHT GAIN,FREQUENT URINATION,DIZZINESS,LIGHTHEADED,THE CRIES,EVEN AT TIMES IT FEELS AS IF SOMETHING IS MOVING INSIDE OF MY STOMACH,AND SOMETIMES REST ON TOP AND THEN AT TIMES ON MY SIDE, YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL SOMETHING, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING THREW SOMETHING IN MY HEAD UNTIL MY HUSBAND FELT THE SAME THING IN MY STOMACH WHEN HE PLACED HIS HAND TO FEEL AND HE FELT THE SAME THING I FELT SO I KNOW I WAS'NT GOING CRAZY OUT MY MIND.MY MENSTRATION IS ALWAYS FUNNY,I GET PERIODS SOMETIMES FOR ONLY 1 DAY,SOMETIMES ITS OVER THE SAME DAY,TIMES IT COME LATE,TIMES IT DON'T COME AT ALL, I MAY HAVE A PERIOD I MAY NOT HAVE 1 AND ITS LIKE THIS EVERY MONTH FOR ABOUT 2 OR 3 MONTHS NOW MY PERIOD HAD'NT BEEN THE SAME. ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO I HAD TUBLIGATION DONE WHEN MY DOCTORS SURGICALLY INSERTED RINGS"SURGICAL RUBBERBANDS" AROUND MY TUBES WHICH PREVENT ME FROM EVER GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN SAID MY DOCTOR,IF THIS IS TRUE WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'M PREGNANT, COULD IT BE THAT I WANNA BE SO BAD THAT NOW I'M STARTING TO PHYCHOLOGICALLY GO THREW SOMETHING,OR COULD I BE,OR SOMETHING ELSE COULD BE WRONG WITH ME THAT I DON'T KNOW,WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!! I'M VERY SCARED!
Hi all

My friend has a very similar problem to the one which you all are describing. She had to lie flat on the ground until the dizzy spell went away. Low blood pressure, anaemia and poor circulation can cause dizzy spells. In her case the problem was low blood pressure, she had to eat something sweet (eg. honey and hot water) or salty to get back to normal. So I would suggest you try taking something like diarholyte when you get these spells, it has a good mixture of salt and minerals which is taken in liquid form. I hope that helps.
I posted earlier because of my dizziness/fatigue/ear pain/nausea, headpain, etc.  I recently came across a syndrome that most likely is causing my problems and I want to share it with you.  Please note that I noticed my symptoms a few weeks after I went on a 5-day cruise.

If your symptoms began after being on an airplane, ship, or even a prolonged train, bus or car trip, you may be suffering from "mal de debarquement."  Look up "mal de debarquement" in your browser.  

I found ALL of my symptoms in the articles I read about this syndrome.  None of the doctors I have seen (many, many doctors) ever mentioned this syndrome although I told all of them that my symptoms began after I went on a cruise.  There is no cure as yet, most medications do not help, but for some people, it goes away after a while, although for some, it lasts years (I've been suffering for 3 years now).  It may be of some comfort to know that the National Institute of Health just began conducting a 3-year study on this syndrome, so the medical community is now starting to pay attention to it.

Hope this helps someone out there.
i m 23 ...even i had been suffering from dis problem.......i hav undergone all possible tests on earth.......d conclusion was dat there is some fluid inside the ears and it must be same for both the ears......and if ther's a disbalance...it leads to all dese discomforts....

i would personally suggest.....
yogas....meditation
all positive mental attitude movies...
trust me it works
let not ur body control ur mind
im 28 and over the past 4 weeks i have felt sick and have been sick, light headed and dizzy the feelin of almost passing out, when i feel like this i get hungry and i get very tired and need to lie down, im not over weight i have to children and im finding it hard to do anything in the house or with the kids b cause i feel so spaced out. anyone have any ideas wat cud b wrong
I see a lot of people with the same problem, but no answers from any professional medical doctors!! I have been having cognitive problems for the last year. I literally can't seem to think AT ALL!! I have never had problems with losing train of thought or memory, it's always just the opposite. I have had issues with balance and sometimes feel like I am going to fall. Recently, for the last 4 weeks, I have been feeling dizzy, nauseated, waking up feeling severely light-headed, extremely weak, blurred vision, headaches, non-stop for 4 weeks now. I have 2 kids, and can't function in my house like this. I am extremely lethargic, and weak. I have been looking up symptoms of everything, and I am afraid it's MS!!! I have no health insurance, and don't know what to do. All ER will do is rule out life threatening problems, and I know I am not pregnant. I took a test today to rule that out. All of this is making me feel like I am going out of my mind!!!!
hi im a 19 year old female and have no kids.I have been feeling light headed and dizzy i don't know if im pregnet or not.i crave for chocolate and eating more then i usally did i use to be avarage size.but now i stuck alot of weight on.and i get back pains.

i don't know if im pregnet or not.i had a test it came out negative,and  doctor said.that the test was proply to soon.come back in 7 days..

please help im new at all this and don't know much about pregnet feeling

i will appreciate alot if anyone has an answer.

thanx
Re: fluttering in stomach feeling - Don't kno if this wil help, but I had this and was diagnosed with GASTRITIS (following a tummy bug).  It really did feel like something inside me! It settled down after about 2 weeks on medication (ranitidine, I think). Hope this helps.
Please be careful with Potassium (or Magnesium) supplements or additions to your diet.  The balance is VERY fine.  Being deficient (i.e. LOW) in Potassium can cause severe problems (heart especially) BUT so can having TOO MUCH in your system too!  PLEASE TAKE CARE.  My father (now 72) has had both low and high levels and it has made him seriously ill and close to death in the past.
What u r experiencing cd b due to PANIC or DEPRESSION. Are u able 2 talk 2 yr GP? Do u hav anyone u can talk 2? Lots of things can make us feel as tho we're going mad, especially when we're overwhelmed and can't cope. U need some support. God can help u too, and He's always there! I'll pray for you.
My thought on the dizzy, headache, nauseous anxiety posts is I that I get these symptoms and have polycycstic ovarian syndrome which correlates with being overweight, having too much male testosterone, and just recently I found out I am hypoglycemic. So, the ssymptoms I have are caused by the hypoglycemia. To all those feeling this way, think about your eating habits. My doctor realized this by having a glucose study done on me. I had complained that I get those symtoms (symptoms) and especially 45 min after I ate lunch during the workday. This was because I had gone without eating much all day to having a meal and then crashing after I ate due to the insulin tanking after I ate. I have been a sugar binge eater for many years and this most likely caused my body to not be able to regulate my insulin correctly and in result make tooooo much! It's weird to think this could cause my anxiety and panic attacks, palpitations, dizziness, getting the shakes, blurred vision, etc. I started weightwatchers as prescribed by my obgyn as he says people with polycystic ovarian syndrome and having hypoglycemia benefit most from as it is a low glycemic based eating regemine. I will c how it goes!!
i only have a daughter and i'm only 24 i feel just like you ??? i'm scared :/
I am suffering from dizziness- feels like the whole room is a freakin fun house!  My diaphram feels tight so I cant take deep breathes without it hurting.  I am nausiated and my hands keep going numb.  Also been suffering from diarrhea with all this other stuff.  I dont take any drugs legal or otherwise, no birthcontrol, and try to take care of my self.  I have a 2 yr old daughter and I am 26.  Suffer from Migraines and low blood pressure -so i tend to pass out easily.  Mostly if my body has been traumatically injured in some way.  Then its lights out for me.  went to the doc and no one can tell me whats wrong!  just went into today cause its bad and the guy was there for less than 2 min. left and came back that it was a stomache bug!   uh Yeah I DONT THINK SO!!!    Can anyone help me?
Come and check out the dysautonomia forum on medhelp!  Dysautonomia means a dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system.  It can display itself with orthostatic intolerance problems like NCS (neurocardiogenic syncope (fainting) or POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.   Other symptoms can be irritable bowel, shortness of breath with tachycardia, headaches and more.  Low blood pressure can be a key component in dysautonomia, so please check out that forum and post!   Hypovolemia can be a real problem.  Has your heart been checked with an echocardiogram?  Have you ever had a tilt table test from a cardiologist or more specifically an electrophysiologist?

But you say your symptoms come on usually with a traumatic injury.  If you are being abused in some way, please go to your pastor's wife, a doctor you trust and tell them about it or call the police. Hyperventilation too can make a person pass out, but then you would start breathing normally again.  It can be a symptom of a panic attack, as can nausea and diarrhea.  
The trauma that I am talking about can be big or tiny things- for example:  Just last month I sliced open my finger pretty good and passed out in the car on the way to the hospital(i was not driving).  I'm not sqeamish about blood at all.   My blood pressure plummets with these things and then its lights out.  I have had to be given medications to make my pressure come up and stabalize.   Even if I just go to have blood drawn and the tech cant get my vein so they dig around-  i'm hitting the floor.  Now if they are good and hit it right away Im fine.  My husband is so worried about me and with all the doctors that I've seen they havent told me anything new.  I have not had the table test done.  They take blood, urine, and regular blood pressure readings- thats about it.  I dont know who to see that will take me seriously.  Most docs around here write me off like i'm looney and theres nothing wrong with me, but obviously there is... I have had two surgerys and with each they had to have someone there to make sure my blood pressure didnt go too low.  I know thats a side affect of anethesia.  Just not sure who to see...
oh yeah and my potassium levels were really low so they gave me some at the hospital.  
Are you now getting your potassium levels monitored?  Because unless you had vomitting or diarrhea at the time your potassium was low, they should be monitoring your level.  

There are a small number of places that are more in tuned with what goes on with dysautonomia.  Vanderbilt in TN has done research on POTS.  I believe there may be a place in Cleveland.  And Dr. Grubb I believe has written a book, but is very hard to see. please check the dysautonomia forum here on medhelp and ask.  There are two moderators plus a number of community members that may give you input.  
I am 22 years old and married. My hormones are all messed up due to the depo shot my Doctor says. I have no Idea if this is hormones or if I am comming down with something like the flu because I have been having headaches, neckaches, and I have been spiking a low grade fever which makes me think I may have something like the flu or it could be my messed up hormones any old ways I am going to see the Doctor Today about this.
I am 22 years old and married.  I am having a reaction to the birth control shot it has caused my hormones to be messed up and there for it has caused me to have irregular bleeding my Doctor said. Yesterday I started spiking a low grade fever I do not know if that is a sign of the flu or if it is due to my hormones for I have been feeling the normal effects of being hormonal like having a headache, and neckache but that can also be a sign of me having the flu because when I felt those things I spiked a low grade fever yesterday and Today. I am looking for answers if you have any please share.

What did the doctor say today?  A relative of mine had low grade fever and body aches with her flu.  But if the head & neck aches get severe and the fever goes higher, go in right away and ask for them to make sure you don't have spinal meningitis.  There's bacterial and viral meningitis.  My friend had the bacterial kind and his life was in danger because of it.  Thankfully, he got hospitalized in time for them to save his life!
I am a 45 yrs old, overweight, and pretty much all of the symptoms above.  My symptoms usually start with periodic stomach cramps that ease off and come back.  I take some Nexium and it feels better.  Later through the night i wake up in a sweat, dizzy, nausea, feeling like the blood is being drained from my body and a hot wave like coming over my body.  I try to get to the bathroom to brace myself as i know i am going to pass out.  I indeed do vomit, pass out and often even loose contorl of my bladder.  I am so weak that i am stuck there for a few hours, often continuing to vomit through the night and much of the morning.  I then manage to get back to my bed and sleep for hours from the exhausting event.  I have had many test, nothing seems to pinpoint an exact diagnosis but...the doctors (many of them) consluded that the passing out was due to a vasovagal issue from the stomach pinching this nerve.  The other thing was swelling of the brain caused from Lupus, which i do have, but take medication.  I would like to say that while my doctors were not able to pin point exactly what was or is wrong and causing these particular symptoms, i have noticed that if i fail to drink plenty of fluids (even though i am extreemly nausious at times) it will happen more often and be more severe.  I too thought i was going nuts...it is very bad when you go to medical doctors and expect them to know, or at least figure out, what is wrong with you and they can't...and then make you feel like it is in your head.  I have learned through all of this that you have to listen to your body, it is telling you something and will force you if you don't.  Hope this helps someone.  God Bless
You may want to check out the dysautonomia forum on medhelp & look into that as a possibility.  Have you ever had a tilt table test done?
my mom has always been a healthy woman in the last 5-6 monts she has become very depressed, sweats alot, gets real weak, she's hungary but cant eat at times, feels very anxious,she doesnt go  excereise any more, she is a diabetic and is taking meds for that, but the doctors keep switching her meds. for anxiety and the diabetes at times when she looks at you her eyes are big, like she is scared and she has aged alot in this little bit of time. could all the different meds be causing this ? she walks around anxious and when she talks to you, you can barely hear her....she is 63yrs. one day she will be fine, then all of a sudden all these symptoms will kick in. but then i wonder if shes over doing it for attention. when i stay away for a couple of days, thats when she gets real sick or when i talk about moving out..its like she doesnt want me to go,she still has my dad here shes not alone. we dont know what to do anymore.
Have they checked her thyroid function lately?  Because if those numbers are off, it can really affect the emotions.  Why do they keep switching her diabetes medication- is it because they feel it is not under control?  Why is it she can't eat when she is hungry- is her stomach hurting her?
I have not had the tilt table test yet.  One of my docs suggested it...the other one dissagreed with him so it was not done.  My primary suggested and still beleives it is "a-rythmia" but that was not confirmed yet either.  My doc that treats my Lupus said it is the Lupus...I don't know but just want it to stop, six years is enough, I want my life back!
See PM for some info on dysautonomia- a dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system.  A tilt table test won't give your life back but it might help toward a diagnosis!
I just wanted to let everyone on here know How much I feel your pain. I have been ill for the past 8 years!!!! I have days where i feel so nauseous with no reason for it, I feel dizzy and lightheaded, but i think that is where i cant eat properly. I also went to the doctors who all thought i was nuts, they also suggest i get on antidepressants which made me feel worse. I am so tired of feeling the way I do and now I am depressed cause i cant find out what is wrong with me. I do have severe anxiety and panic attacks out of nowhere, but they started right after I got the depo shot. Ever since i got the depo shot I have not been the same. Has anyone else developed these symptoms after getting the depo shot and it last for years and years. I think those birth control methods messes up everything in a womans body from the brain chemicals to the hormones!!
Are you speaking of depo-lupron or depo-provera or ?  Have you had your thyroid function tested (which if off can really mess with the emotions)?  Have you had your female hormones tested lately?  You may want to check out the dysautonomia forum on medhelp, where a lot of us frequently light-headed community members post & see if you can see any of your own symptoms mirrored in people's posts there!
i'm not trying to be rude.

i have all these same symptoms.  i feel dizzy, lightheaded, bad memory, visual disturbances, sore neck and shoulders, nausea when i lay down...

why does it ALL go away when i take a sedative like ativan or klonopin?  i really think it's anxiety. anxiety is insidious and evil.  there are so many symptoms you think you are dying every day.  i've lived with it for over 10 years.  

if your blood tests are fine.  if your mri's ct's ecg's eeg's blah blah blah (i've had them all believe me) are okay... maybe it's just anxiety.

we live in a world where we are constantly bombarded by bad news, and it's coming at us at a pace that's insane, we know of a million diseases and ways to die.  

i get tired too, and sometimes i too feel i want to just end it.  i wish i had the definitive answer for you all to these problems.  i've thought virus, bacteria, even something they were spraying in the air (paranoid phase lol)...

but one anti anxiety pill.  and it's gone and i feel absolutely symptom free.  

now if only i could convince myself i wasn't dying of some kind of crazy disease i KNOW i don't have but still continue to look up for hours on end on the net to find answers for....
oh i forgot, i also had an ulcer last fall.  that made me think i had heart and lung problems!  i don't even have h. pylori.  just stress bore a big hole in my tummy... ugh.
Hello

thank you for replying to my message....I had the depo provera shot, i wasn't able to take the birth control pill because I had horrible side effects so the doctor told me i could take this shot and it wouldn't be as bad, I never knew the side effects of the shot because I was never given a brochure on it. I came home felt fine for 1 week, then i would wake up with sweat pouring off of me, severe panic and anxiety would come from nowhere and I had basically played this game for the past 10 years.....it totally changed me, the reason i know? everyone asked me what was the one thing i did differently in that week and the only thing there was was the depo provera shot. I have had my thyroid and hormones tested, I have had cancer screenings, kidneys tested and blood test....the doctors cant find anything wrong. Oh yeah i had normal pregnancies until i got the depo shot, lets just say I have lost 2 babies since then.
How tragic- I'm sorry you lost two babies!   Did your female hormone testing come back within normal range?

Have you had cortisol testing?  Do you get severe headaches when you have the anxiety attacks?
I did have hormone testing done and everything was perfectly fine. I thought for sure maybe my thyroid would come back odd because of my symptoms but it didnt either. I never had cortisol testing and i dont get severe headaches when i have anxiety. Not sure what to think anymore
Thanks for the link, but i checked it out and i dont fit any of the symptoms, i weigh 115 lbs and i don't have alot of hair growth or anything. But thanks again!!
So there's no confusion, the PM was on something totally separate and different than the link I put above to the dysautonomia forum- have you checked that out?
I am 32 yrs old and was reading the posts I have been experiencing some of these same symptoms.Lighted headed, nausea and just not feeling like myself.Loss of energy and dizzy spells to the point of almost passing out.After going to the E.R. and only taking a urine sample and blood work they tell me it's cause I'm not eating right and not getting enough excersise.I think it's B.S.In my opinion they should have done more testing if anyone with these symptoms has found a solution to their problem that would be most helpful.

Thankyou,
Ms.Bitz!
Some of these stories are so sad. Here are so many of us feeling bad and yet not getting answers.

I've had these symptoms on and off for years and been so frustrated when the doctor has said: anxiety/depression. I thought 'aren't you listening? These are Physical symptoms!'

Finally I have realised though that stress/anxiety/depression Can cause a lot of the physical symptoms listed above.

I think many of us get some minor illness that knocks us sideways and because we're busy or mothers or natural worriers we panic because we're not able to get on with our busy lives and by the time the illness is gone we're still getting the symptoms due to stress.

Dizziness, fatigue, nausea, spinning out, memory/brain problems, infertility, herpes, stomach disorders, headaches, IBS, infections... the list goes on. We think they all have to be the sign of something terrible because they never go away but in fact they can easily be brought on BY our worries. And once we get them we worry more so they get worse or just never go away.

What most of us on this board have in common is that we're struggling to live our lives without much support. We have to run homes, pay bills, care for others, etc, and feel we must do this alone instead of as part of a family/society. We feel bad that we're not supermodels with million dollar bank accounts and perfect husbands and children, amazing careers and beautiful homes. Our values of what is achievable are no longer governed by the people around us - because we're too stressed or poor to have social lives - but by celebs on tv or in magazines!

I think modern life has a lot to answer for in this feeling - we're not part of a supportive team, we're on a conveyor belt that's going too fast for us to cope. And then we feel guilty for not coping and so get trapped in a cycle.

My doctor said it doesn't matter whether anxiety/depression is caused by what's wrong or CAUSING what's wrong with me: treating it is an important step. So those of you who've had this answer, don't feel the doctor is ignoring you or trying to get rid of you. You just can't see that he might be right about it being anxiety Because You're Too Anxious! Ironic, hm?

I'm hoping the Prozac I've just had prescribed will help eliminate my symptoms, and if not then at least I will feel better able to cope with them or able to rule anxiety/depression out of being the cause of them.
I am 30 and im sick everyday... my throat has starting hurting and now i feel light headed and feel like im going to puke at ne moment.... I had to have a hysterectomy 2 years ago and they have me on horomone replacement patches....I have been to doctor after doctor and they just keep giving me antibiotics and send me home....i am sick and tired of being sick and tired and im also tired of people saying that it is stress ........i am not stresses i am sick  i have had plenty of blood work drawn and they keep saying everything is fine....but if it was fine then i would not be sick.........what we need is to find a doctor that gives a **** and not a doctor that only cares about money ..........i am at my wits end and if i have to live my life like this i would rather not live at all.........
I am reading all these posts and I have one question..... a lot of the people list being overweight.  Normally, overweight individuals try very hard to cut sugar out by replacing it with aspartamene, or saccarin, splenda, etc..  These are found in diet drinks, diet foods.  I would strongly suggest everyone look up aspartamene illness etc.. on google and try cutting all the diet garbage out of your life.  This may just be the ticket.  My father was dizzy all the time and getting sick.... we took him off aspartamene all together, and he is feeling terrific.  Please try it.  I would be interested in knowing how it works for you.  FYI... he found after one week he felt normal again.  Lastly.... change your diet to include fresh fruit, green vegetables and small amounts of protein.  Cut out the bread, carbs etc... as much as you can.  Use carbs as a treat more than the normal meal.  A back to basic diet can really help your health AND your symptoms.  Your body may be trying to talk to you.  We all eat too many processed foods.
I am a 27 yr old MALE from england, maried, kids, not overweight, not stressed or depressed, good diet, fit and healthy, good life etc. Tonight I have been sent home from work as all of a sudden i became really hot, sweaty, light headed, dizzy, really weak and felt sick, which i think pretty much matches most of the symptoms above. This is the 1st time i have ever felt like this and I wasn't really that worried til I read this forum!! I have suffered from panic attacks, depression, and meningitis in the past but have recovered fully from all. I don't think, in fact I know none of the symptoms i have are anything like the ones I have suffered from whilst ill with any of the above.
   It's been 2yrs since this thread was started, surely someone somewhere must have an idea of what the problem is now??? any help would be much appreciated. kie
I'm 18 years old. 5 foot 2 inches tall and i currently weight 202lbs. I know you would think super fat but the doctor says its a lot of muscle since all I've done all my life is dance, gymnastics, and wake boarding ALOT!  Well i have recently asked my doctor to help me lose some weight, being a girl numbers do matter more then just looking good. My doctor ran lots of blood test to see if anything was wrong and she came back saying i am EXTREMELY healthy with the exception of being anemic. She decided to put me on Phentermine aka Apedix p. I had taken it for a month, lost about 20 lbs then couldn't afford to go back to the doctor. I gained alot of the weight back ( parents going through divorce made it hard to diet correctly). Last month she re did the test and said im just as healthy and decided to put me back on the diet pill. I went from 218 to 198 in 30 days and had absolutely No problems! Then about 2 weeks ago i started feeling really DIZZY, NAUSEOUS, and WEAK. Then i started throwing up alot of bile anywhere from 2- 15 times a day. First thought was Pregnant. Took a test & im not pregnant. So im really unsure of what is going on.

I want to say its the diet pill but its never done this to me before. Either way i stopped taking it for a week and never got any better.

I would really like to know what is wrong with me because not being able to eat due to these new found symptoms is effecting my diet, not eating is not the goal i was going for.

Any suggestions?
Hi my name is Mirna and Im 19 years old and i have a 17 month old baby. I've been feeling the same as a lot of you have. I get dizzy a lot I get really nauseous to the point that I get grossed out by food and odors but I KNOW IM NOT PREGNANT OR OVERWEIGHT.I also don't smoke or drink and this is really worrying me so if anyone has any answers please reply to me thank you.
hi my names laura im 19 years old and in april i suffered from severe headaches for 3 weeks non stop day and nite, i went to my gp they thought it was migranes (migraines). the next day i was at uni and felt really sick an passed out, i woke up in hospital ive had ct, mri scans a lumba puncture and several blood tests all in which have come back clear. since then ive had really bad headaches and blurred vision ive recently found out i now need glasses. now i keep having panic attacks, dizzyness, headaches and sickness. so bad i cant even get out of bed sometimes, ive not left my house in 2 weeks since ive come out of hospital for the 3rd time because i feel so bad and cant bring myself to eat. if anyone can give me some answers please let me know!
I am 50 years old (female) I have had swelling in my feet 3 weeks ago.Dr. put me on Lasix and potassium. I failed my stress test and am set up to have a neuclear stress test and echocardiagram next week.Today I feel shakey (shaky) inside and a little lightheaded.Should I be very alarmed? Someone help me.
Has anyone ever watch monsters inside me? Alot of people have parasites and don't even know it. It's estimated the 85 percent of american's have some form of parasite. Some with some without symptoms. Just something to check into.
I'm 22, for about a week now I've been very weak, dizzy, and feeling the need to puke but don't. I've seen the doctors but no luck. Ppl think its all in my head, but I know what I'm feeling. I'm always on the go from work, cleaning constant, running after my two little girls, is this from stress or not having sit down time?? The feeling ***** and would very much so love for it to go away and I'm 100 percent sure I'm not pregnant!! Anyone have any advise or no what's going on??
I am only 13! And I have the same symptoms. I feel ok ish in the mornings, however I do have headaches. I feel freazing cold all the time even in the sun. I have been like this for 3 days now, and I have been going to bed at 6 or 7 o'clock. I can assure you all that im not pregnant!!!
Lately I've been feeling light headed, dizzy, the sensation of vomiting but I dont (which at times I wish I would to get over the feeling) then I get a terrible headache and my eyes begin to hurt! ugh!
Reading this posts made me realize its NOT just in my head like my sister tells me. I'm told I'm "dramatic" but i feel like ****! I was depressed a year ago and yes at times I do feel stressed out. My doctor prescribed muscle relaxers so i can get rid of the headche and sleep (which works) but what should I do during the day when I get dizzy or light headed? I'm not over weight I'm not depressed..WTF? I will go see My doctor again and ask for a complete blood test....will keep everyone posted.
HEY NAMES CRISTINA,I HAV READ ALL OF THE POSTS...I HAV BEEN ON THE DEPO,I HAV BEEN ON THE PHETERMINES NOW, I DO EAT GUDD,I HAV HAD BACTERIAL INFECTIONS BEFORE AND MY MA HAS HAD MANY ULCERS,I HAVE ALSO HAD THE FOLLOWING AND ALL THIS IS INA PERIOD OF A YR AND A HALF,HIGH BLD PRESSURE,LOW BLD PRESSURE,NECK AND SHOULDERS MESSED UP,BLADDER INFECTIONS AND INNER EAR INFECTIONS AND REFLUX DISEASE,POOR GALBLADDER,OVER WEIGHT(NOW NOT!!!),IN DIETS AND POOR DIETS,SLEEPING PROBLEMS WHERE I WOULD SLEEP TOO MUCH AND ALWAYS AROUND ELECTRONICS ALL THE TIME,HEARTPUMPS FASTERTHAN USUAL,SO LATELY I HAV BEEN FEELING NAUSEA AND DIZZYNESS,I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO FALL OVER AND I CANNOT STAND AROUND FORTOO LONG OR ANYTHING LIKE THT WHEN I READ AND STUFF LIKE THT I KINDA FEEL WORSE SUMTIMES NOT ALL THE TIME AND IHAV BEEN LOSING WEIGHT BUT I AM STILL KINDA OF OVER WEIGHT JUST LIKE A LIL LESS THEN 22 LBS, AND I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZI AS WELL,I THINK ABOUT BAD THINGS AND GUDD THINGS ANDIT IS JUST A VARIETY OF THINGS EVEN DNT HAV TO MAKE SINCE BUT MY MIND IS GOING CRAZI,GET MAD EAILY CANT STAND TO HERE LOUD NOISES OR ANYTHING LIKE THT,I HAV BEEN READING THE QURAN I AM STILL NEW TO IT BUT I HAV A FEELING THT IT CAN B B/C OF THT B/C THE DEVIL KNOWS WHEN U R WEAK AND HE WILL TRY TO GET TO UR HEAD AND MAKE U THINK OF A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS THT U MA FEEL IT IS FROM ALLAH BUT I KNOW THT ALLAH IS NOT PART OF ANYTHING BAD HE HAS REALLY HELPED ME A LOT WITH A LOT OF THINGS A LOT BUT ALLAH IS OUR GOAL...HE IS SO AMAZING HE REALLY IS SO ALL OF U JUST STAY STRONG AND TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVITY B/C THT WILL MAKE U FEEL EVEN MORE MAD AND LIKE U GET MORE HORRIBLE THOUGHTS IN UR HEAD TRUST ME THE DEVIL IS SNEAKY AND HE WILL USE U TO HIS ADVANTAGE IF U LET HIM NO MATTER WAT BUT ESPECIALLY WHEN U R NOT FEELING TOO GUDD OR FEELING WEAK...HE IS THE TRUTH AND THE ONLY GOD AND THE DEVILS GOAL IS TO LEAD U ASTAY AND THE WRONG DIRECTIONS SO U WILL B TESTED WITH MANY THINGS SO JUST STAY STRONG AND PUT UR FAITH IN ALLAH ONE DAY WE WILL NOT B LIVING LIKE THOS IF WE JUST BELIEVE IN HIM AND THT EVERY THING IS GOING TO B OK NO MATTER WAT JUST PRAY AND DNT GIVE UP PRAYING NO MATTER WAT EVEN AFTER HE ANSWERS UR PRAYERS PRAISE HIS NAME FOR HE IS WORTH BEING PRAISED IN FACT WHY WOULD U NOT PRAISEUR CREATOR WHO COULD HAV GIVEN U AT AN END FOR OUR SINS BUT LUVS US SO MUCH THT HE DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO GIVE US CHANCE AFTER CHANCE AFTER CHANCE SO TAKE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO THINK  MORE POSITIVELY...ALLAH IS ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND HE HAS THE POWER TO DO ALL I AM WITNESS OF THT IN MY OWN...JUS TO CLR THINGS UP MUSLIMS DO BELIEVE IN JESUS AND OUR GOD IS THESAME GOD AS THE CHRISTIANS AND ALL OTHERS WE JUST DNT PUT JESUS ON A PETISTOL AND NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ALLAH(GOD) ALL THE PROPHETS WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR THE SAME REASON TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH...AND EVEN THE QURAN TLKS ABOUT THE TORAH WHICH WAS SENT TO MUSA (MOSES) AND THE BIBLE FROM ISA(JESUS) AND B/C THINGS HAD BEEN CHANGED FROM THE TORAH AND THE BIBLE B/C OF ALL THE WARS AND FIGHTS THT OCCURED IN HISTORY HE WANTED US TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND TO NOT B LEAD ASTRAY SO HE SENT THE QURAN TO CLARIFY THINGS AND IT IS ALL THE SAME THINGS THT WHEN THE TORAH AND THE BIBLE WERE SENT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE SAID BEFORE IT WAS IN A CASE OF TRAGEDY AND CHANGE BY MAN AND ALSO IN THE QURAN IS JUST DETAIL AND CLR OF THINGS EXPECTED NY ALLAH AND HIS SERVANTS HE ONLY DOES GUDD AND MEANS OF GREAT THINGS TO COME AND LUVS U ALL AND HE IS ALL MERCIFUL ALL BENEFICENT AND OFTEN FORGIVING BUT HE DOES THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...SO PLZ GIVE HIM A CHANCE PLZ I PROMISE U WILL UNDERSTAND AND FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AND PLZ DNT FORGET TO B GUSS TO EACH OTHER AND DNT FORGET TO PRAY...O AND ANOTHER THING TO ASK URSELF IS ALL U WORSHIP IS JESUS AND PUT HIM ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ALLAH IS ONE THE BIBLE IS THE SAME BOOK WITH THE SAME WORDS WRITTEN IN IT AND EVERYTHING SO PLZ TELL ME WHY THEIR ARE SO MANY RELIGIONS BASED ON THE BIBLE LIKE JEHOVAH WITNESS,CHRISTIANS, CATHOLICS ADN JEW AND SO ON GOD WANTS US TO B TOGETHER NOT APART  AND WHEN ALLAH SAYS SOMETHING TO US TO B ON THE STRAIGHT PATH HE DOES IT IN A CLR WAY AND DOESNT HAV MANY DIFFERNT MEANINGS TO THIS BUT JUST ONE CLR ONE WHY WOULD HE WANT US TO B CONFUSED AND OF WRATH AGAINST EACH OTHER..HE DOESNT WANT US THT WAY...AND JESUS DOES SAY WORSHIP UR GOD WHICH IS MY GOD...HE DOESNT SAY WORSHIP HIM AND ONLY HIM...HE WAS AN EXAMPLE AND A PROPHET AND THERE ARE 25 PROPHETS...MUHAMMAD WAS THE LAST PROPHET BUT WE DO NOT PLACE ONE OVER THE OTHER BUT JUST THANK ALLAH FOR SENDING MUHAMMED THE MESSAGE SO THT US FROM HIS TIME TO OUR DAY AND AGE AND TIL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT THT WE MAY KNOW THE TRUTH THT ALLAH WAS CONVEYING ALL ALONG MAY PEACE B APON THE PROPHET AND MAY THEY REST IN PEACE...I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE IS A BAD PERSON OR JUDGING U AS A PERSON...AND I AM NOT FORCING U ON ANYTHING IN ANY MEANS TO BELIEVE ME OR ANYTHING BUT I DO KNOW THIS IS THE TRUTH AND I DO WANT TO HAV THINGS CLRED UP THT MAYB MANY OF U WILL WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT AND I CAN GARRENTEE THT U WILL NOT B DISAPOINTED AT ALL IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...AND PRAYING TO GOD IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER TO LIVING A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY LIFE AND ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM AND BELIEVE THT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO B OK ...GUDD LUK TO U ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS U ALL MY BROHTERS AND SISTERS FOR U R HIS AND HE IS UR CREATOR AND HEWANTS ONLY THE BEST FOR U ALL AND FOR U ALL TO B WITH HIM...PLZ GIVE IT A CHANCE IS ALL I AM SAYING...GOD BLESS U ALL...U WILL NOT SUFFER FOREVER IT IS A TEST ...U R NEVER GIVEN MORE THAN U CAN HANDLE IF SO DO U REALLY THINK U WOULD B HERE FACING ALL THE THINGS THT IN THIS WORLD THT WE DO? NO DNT LET THE DEVIL AND HIS FRIENDS AND ENEMYS THE EVIL ONES WIN ...UR CREATOR DESERVES TO WIN...
I feel the same one but I'm only 21 years old and don't have kids yet but I'm always like this and everybody thinks it's mourning sickness which it isn't because I was told I couldn't get pregnant with out help. I just want to feel better and get on with my life again.
the only thing that comes to mind is it could be anemia.. i have alot of the same symptoms and im anemic. witch is my iron levels, it makes me tired, dizzy, erritable, i feel sick, head aches, stomach pains, my jaw and teeth hurt alot. so that could be a possibility. i hope my advice helps you guys.
I have been feeling some of the same symptoms as the post's above. 21 years oldand about bout a month ago I was doin some grocery shopping by myself and had this weird feeling came over me . I all of a sudden could barley see anything. It passed after 15 mins and then I drove home. When I got home I was speechless, with a very bad headache. About 5 mins later my left hand started to go numb/tingly, I freaked out and went to the emerg room. While i was talking to my boyfriend,  my toung and lip started to go numb. The nurse took my blood pressure and it was sky high. When I got into the emerg room my puples wasnt responding right to the lights. I had blood work and a DRUG SCREEN done, App they thought I was on drugs because of my symptoms. After 12 hrs of waiting they finally found out that i'm NOT on drugs and my blood work came back just fine. They refered me to an eye specialist and my eye sight is #1! I recently got a CT scan done and everything came back fine. For over a month my Im feeling tired/lazy, Weird feeling of being off balance/ poor judgement, Spaced out feeling, If I move my head to fast or look at something to close my symptoms start. I have headaches that come and go, When I lay down and close my eyes It feels like im spinning around, Sometimes I feel like im moving but im not. This is taking over my life. I have no kids, But im working a full time job. I'm about to change my career but it involves climbing/heights. These symptoms are obviousley SOMETHING and I'm having no luck in finding out what is it. Im Desperiate!!
Okay, well im am 14 years old. I am perfecly healthy very active. But i have been comin home sick from school like atleast once a week because i can barely stand or i am shaking so bad that i cant even open my locker. But today got so ba that when i got home i felt oh maybe a bath would help but when i got in i got the sudden erge to vomit. I got out. And froze. Like i was sleeping while standing up. And i felt like i was having a dream of vomiting. Like whennyour a kid and have the dream about wetting the bed. But it actually happens in real life. Well then i started to come out of it. But alli felt was that i was shaking like i was vibrating. Amd couldnt stop. I thought i was going to collapse. And die. But then i saw i had vomited every wear. And had not felt like i did. Then i got a very very cold rush. So i was laying in be coverd up. And all i did was shake. I used to be very overweight. But tried to loose weight and i am a healthy size now. And thats whennit all happend. Wjen i started gettin the dizzy fazes. And the light headed thing. Like i shake all the time. Sometimes i cant even exersise like i usually do. So iskip. Like im loosing interest. And some days. Ill feel so etergetic. And the next ifeel dead. So tired i cant move. And the doctor says i have low iron. But i have been taking iron tablets she said i should take. And they dont help one bit. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong. I feel like im going to die. And i just feel like crying all the time because of it. I dont know what to do. But it has litteraly taken ove m life. And i jus want to be normal. Myself. Athletic again. Help please.?
I'm 15, I've got all of the symptoms includig a sore thoroat. I tend to get severe stomach cramps during the day, sore throat at morning and night, and dizziness anytime but it started off when I walk upstairs, and getting out of the shower..  I'm startingg to find it difficult to eat, andi usually love food, and feel tired constantly - bt find it difficult to sleep. Can anyone help?
Im Katelyn and im 11 years old I am feeling sick at my stomach and i am throwing up and i have REALLY REALLY painful headaches.:( It starts before i go to bed and when im watching T.V and when i take showers i feel dizzy.I almost threw up in the shower.:[ I dont feel good.The doctors said i "Just" have sore tonsles.But my mom thinks its a virus.I cant eat or sleep.And when i cant go to sleep it doesnt help.When i have the headaches,when im throwing up,and when im dizzy I feel like im gunna cry because it hurts SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.:(
im 25 and have 3 kids. same symptoms with racing heart always cold and no luck with the dr. went to the er n they told me i was dehydrated. its seems to be worse for me after work or school. some one told me to drink emergen-c with electrolytes it kinda helps 8 bucks for 30 packets at target, blue berry taste ok.  think part of my problem is b/c ive had ringing in my ears for 3 years and when these symptoms start the ringing gets worse
i am a 18 year old girl with chronic pain and now feel like crap all the time. i have not been diagnosed with anything for the chronic pain other than a cover-all word fibromyalga (fibromyalgia). just a few weeks ago i started to feel dizzy all the time, even when i eat, sit, stand and when walking. i also have the hugest headache all the time that turn into migraines. the feeling like throwing up has been around for 2 months and no one can figure it out. my finance is very worried about me he is always fussing and asking whats wrong and i get all emotional because i just don't no. please can someone help me :(
Hi everyone,
I have read all of these posts because I was feeling the same and I was at my wits end. I felt like I was not myself and I was scared. After speaking to a wonderful lady from NHS Direct she informed me that it's probably a gastric problem. Now since being told that my stress and anxiety levels have dropped and im feeling mildly better.Try drinking coconut water or drinking Ginger and lemon tea this should help!!
i really would like to know whats wrong with me im 17 yrs old. i feel lightheaded and nausea all the time. i get dizzy and start feeling sick to my stomach. i feel like crap all day. it is really hard to work. i cant stand very long or i feel like im going to puke. I really just want to know what is wrong with me. everyone always asks me if im pregnant. which im not. and i havent had kids yet. i really just want to know what is wrong with me. it is also taking a toll on me because i cant stay in school cause i feel so dizzy and sick. help me?
i am only 18 and have had the sickness dizziness, headaches, light headed for over a year now, i have been the doctors abt 6-7 times and they just keep giving me more tablets i swear they think im a chemist. Its really gettin me down incase there is something wrong with me i wake u every morning wishing that i hadnt i feel so weak all the tym

so patrica keep us posted
Hi everyone.. I was just sitting here reading all of your stories... And i'm like wow.. i'm not alone.. i have been dealing with all the light headedness..fatigue.. dizzyness .. breathlessness and the nausea feeling going on 16 yrs now... and quite a few times it has bought me up to a panic/anxiety attack.. I hate what this does to me, i just want it to stop i have had every test imaginable and every single one has come back normal! The doctor even put me on Deralin to control the heart palpatations... not sure if this is working!  Just wish they would hurry up with an answer already! Good luck guys.. keep hangin in there!
I'm 19 have a daughter and feel exactly like this a few weeks ago (christmas eve) i couldn't sleep for an overwhelming feeling of needing to be sick and felt really nervous, the following day i felt burning in my stomach as if there was a big hole. I went to my GP and was given buscapan and they helped with the burning, But i still fell as if i'm going to be sick and nervouse evey day! and i have now started to feel dizzy and tired since the new year? I have nothing to be anxious or nervous for and eat a healthy diet (recently my apetite has gone also). i excersise a few times a week and go to dance class once a week and i'm 10 stone and 5ft6. I try takin multivits every day along with my buscapan but nothing seems to be helping with the nausea or dizziness. I start college soon and would love to be feeling better by then :( i'm scared to go back to my gp because i didn't mention any other symptoms other than the burning at first and don't want them to think i'm being a drama queen. I can't help thinking theres something seriosully wrong and that i'm going to die :(
Hi biggal804,

from the symptoms you describe, I would say that you have the same thing I have: vaso-vagal syncope. It's not curable because it's just how you are but there is medication you can take when you feel an "episode" coming up that will prevent it from happening..

Look it up on the Internet,

good luck,

franck-
My whole family suffers from the panic attacks you are discribing.  You need some liquid minerals.  There is a liquid vitamin called Drinkables. Find the colloidal liquid minerals and you will not believe the difference.  I have a cousin that had not been out of the house in three month.  After one week she called me crying, because she was able to leave her house and go to Walmart. Stress causes you to use all of your minerals and no way to get them back, since our food  does not have the minerals we need.  Drink up.  Any liquid minerals but you can google drinkables.  Colloidal minerals
ok i am only 12 years old and i was just sitting on the couch and i started getting really dizzy and then any noise i heard( even talking or humming)
made my head hurt and then my whole body started hurting. I have never taken drugs od did anything like that but i dont know what's wring with me.
I really hate this feeling and makes me feel like i just want to DIE.
my moms at work and i have to watch my three little brothers who are 5,3, and 11 months since my 15 year old brother went to live with my dad because he didnt like my mom;s rules so do u guys think that it is because of stress  or being overwhelmed. i relly don't know and i still feel like this this very moment. im really sorry for the whole life story but i want to know what's wrong with me
It sounds like depression... which can, in turn, cause many other issues- such as chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, thoughts of hopelessness/helplessness or even suicide. It can make you feel very weak and lethargic. And due to the lack of sleep or lack of general well-being, depression can also cause dizziness. It could also be the trigger to your overeating... all of this, mixed with a lack of exercise can have serious harmful effects on the body. Please try to get evaluated by a doctor and psychiatrist as soon as possible to see if you are, in fact, dealing with depression- and what kind of medicine they can get you on to help you. Antidepressants work differently for everyone, so it's really best to discuss your options with your prescribing physician, as well as your psychiatrist. However, I highly recommend Wellbutrin. Unlike all other antidepressants, Wellbutrin can actually make you LOSE weight and helps with OCD/over-eating/cigarette addiction, and many other things. Other antidepressants have the tendency to make people gain weight, which can make people more depressed, respectively.

I hope the best for you!

Oh!  Also, please make sure you're not allergic to any of the medications you're taking, as these adverse reactions can cause much of the same side effects you're describing. Especially allergy meds- a lot of people are very sensitive to them.
I am 20 years old and i have had headaches all day and all night and i just got the feeling of throwing up. I've tried ibuprofen for the headaches but they don't work. Can anyone help me?
WOW i am 31 5 kids 3 stepsons and its har very hard!! Like everyone else has said i have alot of the same symptoms.Nausea,dizzy, severe anxity.I also have severe joint pain in my fingers,hands hips,and feet. My fingers will lock up on me alot.My hips will hurt so bad i will walk funny (limp) for a good 3hrs. I have also had 4 seziures( or thats what the er said it was)Also i have severe stomach problems! I am eaither totally stopped up for a good week or running to the bathroom cause it hits me so fast. I have been tested for RA,lupus,thyroid, they have thought nerve damage in the brain,stress,chronesect. still no answer stopped going to the drs.Dont know whats worse the symptoms or going to drs for them to tell you nothing and your so frustrated and lost. If anyone else on here has the joint pain and stomach problems let me know. Eaither to let me know what it was that you had or just to let me know that i am not the only one out here like this. Comfort to know i am not alone.
My daughter has all these symptoms, gas, bloating, nausea, dizziness, constipation, vision disturbances upon rising(low blood pressure), stomach pain, and the sudden need to and panic associated with the feelings one gets with uncontrollable diarrhea, even if it's not diarrhea. We are just starting to get tests done, however from the research I've done, it seems that it might associated with pancreatic issues. Acute pancreatitis fluctuates in severity. Chronic pancreatitis would lead to gallbladder issues. I noticed that a lot the people who posted had gall bladders removed and/or diabetes. These both are conditions associated with chronic pancreatitis. Has anyone here had testing done on pancreatic or liver function. I'll post more as we discover more! Thanks and good luck to all of us!
hi,just wanted to tell u my story and hopefully it might help some. when i was younger i had severel daily symptoms(age 16- 21). i had severe headaches,sick to stomach,tired all the time.i also suffered from anziety attack,now these seemed to occur a day or weeek after i had an actual problem in life. anziety attacks are different with everyone,but, pain in chest dizziness(blurred vision). The headaches were a daily thing. Anyways this was a way of living and i thought this was just going to be my life for ever.Well ends up it isnt, im telling u stress breaksdown the body,even when u think things in life r getting better the sickness it leaves in your body lingures. I found a man,as cheesy as this might sound,my night in shining army. he was respectful,lifted me up. encouraged me to succeed,loved me. helped me out financialy,but most of all just loved me.it took about a year max,and all of my syptoms (symptoms) i had been having growing up,disapered!
could be anxiety they are some of the syptoms (symptoms) you can get look into it. i have a anxiety disorder and i get like that google anxiety and see if you have the syptoms (symptoms) then see your doc about it if you think it might be that.
well it's not just you it might be the thyroid because i have hypo thyroidism and i go through the same thing i think i need a higher dosage because im always tired too but the meds make me lightheaded at the same time. and im only 15 ...
Do a search for ME disease as well as CFS you'll probably find the name/cause of your symptoms.  I've been having these feelings for 3yrs (Dizziness, Tired all the time, Feeling like a ghost, light sensitivity, head and body numbness, Panic and Anxiety usually come only after this) and I always new it wasn't just Depression or Anxiety.  As for answers... Prayer.  You should also start taking some vitamins to help protect your body (A Multi-Vitamin, Magnesium, Amino Acids, Co Q 10, and D- Ribose) that with steady exercise really helped my progress.  Exercise will make you feel worse for awhile but you must do it daily..  it will help your mind recover.  Don't give up!!
Could be autonomic nervous system problems.....titlt table testing is done at autonomic labs.......neuros (at least the ones that I had......don't check autonomic nervous symptom problems........though it you demand testing.....they have to refer you to a lab that does it......

Do a simple test on yourself...lay down for 20 minutes.......use a heartbeat monitor or count it yoursef........then stand up (with hands down by your side).......if your heartbeat is like 30 off......could be autonomic problems.......or if blood pressure is different (not sure how much it has to be)...could be autonomic......I have lots of weird autonomic symptoms but my skin punch biopsy was negative...hmmm......and sometimes it is 30 off and sometime it isn't....hmmmm......so I'm not pushing for more autonomic testing since it will probably be like a car mechanic and not be acting up when they check it.

One thing that helps me (I've got lots of weird painful...... just plain lovely symptoms)......is a FAR infrared sauna....costs me like 35 bucks every Sat......at a Spa School/ Health Center.  It doesn't cure me.......but it helps me feel alot better.....and it helps heal the tissues inside and kills stuff off in your body that mi ght be making you sick.....yeast/parasites/bacteria......please google it.......Native Americans knew the importance of suanas.....but with science......the FAR infrared spa can help you sweat out toxins (10% is pesticides/toxiins/Heavy Metals) compare to like the regular suanas (1%) junk sweated out.....plus you can regulate the temp since it is a dry sauna......not wet.......

I also have been taking around 10,000 mg of Vitamin C.......get the big bottles that have powder vitamin C (has to be ascorbic acid kind)........helps me a whole bunch.........google vitamin C too.......wow.......is all I can say.......showed lots of improvment and can tell (looking at the toilet each morning) that it has been helping.  It's really gross.....but yup.....if you eat food every day.....you should poop it out every day......(every moning)......and it should not come out messy......or smelly......

If you are trying to detox.....the vitamin C can help though I also heard 2 large glasses of lemon juice/with water (no sugar) right in the morning....(no food for an hour) can help you detox (lose lots of weight too) ...but I'm thinking it is the Vitamin C that actually does it.

Lots of people are overweight due to allergies to foods.......I am gluten intolerant (an autoimmune disease) I inherited.......doctors had sworn up and down that I did not have any autoimmune diseases and that I was making up my symptoms when I first got sick in college.......the blood tests for gluten intolerance were unreliable when I got diagnosed in 2006 (I did a stool sample....Dr. Kenneth Fine.....in Dallas.....diagnosed me.....thank god....knew there had to be good docs hiding somewhere).

If you have not checked if you are gluten intolerant via a stool sample......I would highly advise you to.....1 out of 100 people have it.......80% don't know it.......they should have caught it when I was a baby.......I was always sick......but it goes dormant as you start growing older and then hit you like a hurricane when you are an adult.  Usually by the time they figure out you have it......it has triggered another autoimmune disease.  1 out of 10 diabetics have it and 1 out of 10 scitzophrenics have it......

But yeah...lots of people have lots of allergies....(regular food allergies)......plus allergies to MSG ...monosodium glutamate (found in most fast food)......allergies to dye and preservatives.....lots of chemical in food (it helps them make more money since it increases shelf life).......they put gluten in many things too since they use it as a preservative.....but yup.....lots of people are allergic to corn and like corn is in everything......

Also would suggest you get your spine checked,,,,,,mine is misaligned due to muscle being weak...........or maybe it is messed up collagen and muscles being weak.......but yup...a little bit of spinal mislaigment throws off your magnetic field.....aka.....your chi.......which can mess up like everything (and yup exercising.......which most docs tell overweight people to do......is the worst thing you can do)......when a car is misaligned.....do you drive it more.......?   Maybe  swimming would be ok....but yup any weight bearing exercise will just mess you up more...

I was in massive pain.......kept dreaming of morphine shots......when I got checked....didn't think it was the spine.....seriously......still have to go to my chiro for maintenace......twice a week but helps keep the pain down.......find a good chiro though....a real good one that shows you being fixed on X-rays........usually you can get checked out real cheap....50 bucks or so for X-rays and consult since they are always trying to recruit patients.....thought I had like fractures and was just wanting to see the X-rays (didn't want to have to beg a doc for X-rays).....but yup......horribly misaligned.......grimaced in horror.....doesn't take a MD to look at the X-rays and figure that one out........

Juicing also helps......got a Breville juicer and I pute in half a bundle of organic kale (lots of studies on kale) and a peeled (organic lemon and orange) and I toss in some organic carrots and a granny smith green apple...heard that 1 kind of red apple is liked to cancer?,,,,,,or something though I never can remember which.....so I stick to green....

Stay away from grapefruit....depending on your hormone levels.....it can be linked to cancer also(studies have been done)......don't eat tuna (it has mercruy)......and don't drink out of plastric water bottles that you left in your car........sorry...had to add that it......I always try to tell that to my high school chem kid......(I'm a chem teacher) ........but if I don't tell them......who will......?

But yup FAR infrared sauna, at least 10,000 mg of Vitamin C......juicing......doing chiro...........not eating gluten.......has been helping me loads........and alllergy testing with a biofeedback machine worked with me......they came up with same stuff I was allergic to .....loh and behold......all foods have a frequency....your body responds......either good/bad ...based on the frequency....very interesting stuff........this frequency science.......I have to look into more stuff about it........I'm far from cured.....think I have Ehlers-Danlo....or Sarc......drat....no cure for either........just thought I'd pass a few tips on to you and others that read that might help you cope a bit and have less pain.......I've tried lot of things...hyperbaric chamber therapy (made me feel better but very expensive....6000 for like 45 treatments.......should have just coughed up 12,000 and bought a in home blow up version that athletes use........tried ozone therapy...took away pain.....but now I think my body doesn't like it anymore......don't do that and the Vitamin C.......contradicts each other I think.......

Now I'm rambling....so I'll quit.....
All the same symptoms 20 years old female this has been going on for about 5 months I weight 127 pounds I drink a lot of water and watch what I eat my doctor put me on this diet I drink some caffeine been put on headache pills nothing is working I also have bad neck and back pains!!!!!  Going for a MRI next month
I also have no depression I have high heart rate. Very faith pulse memory lost sleepy a lot and tried a lot
Try getting an Energy/Armor Life Technology Bracelet...they are said to have success in blocking out negitive energy that is put into the air by electronics like cell phones and other electrial equipment....its worth a shot and it only cost 20 dollars...
I have been increasingly sicker with headaches nausea feeling faint muscular weakness and pain, feeling swelled up, very ill. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia. I also have a sliding hernia that causes bad problems once in a while. There is no cure for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia. Two days ago all my blood tests including liver function, kidney and proteins in the blood come up fantastic and well. My eeg showed a light hyperactivity and my heart is extremely healthy. So I am the healthiest fibromyalgic in the world. I can't function most of the time, I get panic attacks just because I am so sick. I am not depressed and my diet is healthy. Doctor don't find an answer and it is extremely frustrating. I have spent a fortune in tests and looking for help. I live alone and there is no one to help me. I am 64 and this started 12 years ago. I am less and less mobile each day, yet all the tests show I have nothimg. I used to be extremely active, a professional singer and worked hard all my life now I can hardly do anything. I am still great looking but cannot even think of starting a relationship.because of this my life is basically over.
I am a 41 yr old woman who for the last 3 wks have had diarrhea (every morning about 7:30am or so). Along with this having nausia & feeling like I'm gonna throw up but don't. Accompanied by these symptoms is severe neck pain & lower back pain with achey (achy) shoulders and achiness down my right arm...when sitting in my car & sometimes on my couch I'm feeling dizziness...when looking around things seem sereal and I generally feel tired. The dizziness comes on throughout the day...the diarrhea mostly in the morning but all bowel movements are loose & my stomache area and tailbone area & neck are sooo sore. I've been seen in the ER twice in 3 wks & 2 followups with my doctor. We are waiting on lab work to return but in the mean time I've missed 2.5 days of work & asking people to drive me around cause I'm afraid to drive. I have 3 older chuldren & my tubes were tied 16 yrs ago...they have chkd to see if Im preg twice & say Im not...took xrays of neck & back & say nothing. All of this happening is bringing on my anxiety...and yet everyone is continuing to point in the diection of that...It pisses me off because the anxiety doesnt come on till after Im in so much pain. Let me add that I've been having night sweats and a year ago I fell on my tailbone which is I belive where the initial neck & back pain stem from. My last period was next to nothing...and usually it lasts 4 days. I'm frusterated, annoyed & concerned that we can't figure this out.
Hi.  I'm a 29 yr. old male who has been dealing with this since I was 24 (I didn't have insurance for the first 4 yrs.).  I really understand feeling like your fading away,..  like a ghost,..  like if a strong enough wind came it could blow you away at times.  I know how you feel and you are NOT CRAZY.  My X-Ray's didn't show any head or neck damage either, but I had feelings of concussion.  I saw a chiropractor who did their test and said I did have neck problems for sure.  After visit him for awhile it took the room spinning dizziness away, but it didn't take the concussion feeling away so I sought other help.  My family doctor told me that I may have Occipital Neuralgia.. so far that seems to be in the right direction.  I am currently going through Physical Therapy and so far so good.  After just two days of keeping my neck still most of the day (He advised me not to move my neck alot, or exercise) I already have better mornings.  But still haven't gotten rid of that "ghost" feeling.  Pray for me and i'll do the same for you.  YOUR NOT ALONE.  God bless you ; )
My wife had this and although the symptoms aren't a migraine, it was.  The symptoms started on the second day of her period, which is often when she gets migraines which was why she was open to trying a migraine medication (Relpax 40mg).  It doesn't explain the cause of the migraine, but she is looking back to normal now after a tough ride with this.  I feel for you all, good luck!

Symptoms:

Significant nausea
Eyes moving back and forth
Starts off by feeling you are on a merry-go-round, spinning, spinning
High anxiety
Tired
Pain over her left eye, this pain ended after we did the migraine medication trial
(no light sensitivity and no significant traditional migraine symptoms otherwise)
Trouble breathing when it is at its worst, hyperventilation, she called it “anxious breathing,” and “about to throw up breathing”

Facial grimace, forehead scrunched up
Feeling clammy, sweaty chest, hot and cold
Dry mouth
Does not want to be touched
Laying down worse than sitting up or standing up
Laying back worse than sitting up or standing up
Very tired and wanted to sleep and getting up and walking around was stabilizing
Doing things was better than not doing things

It was very cyclical.  First spinning with eyes moving back and forth, then that stops, then immediately the nausea, then when that lessens the clamminess immediately and then the cycle starts over again.  About 4 minutes per cycle and it goes over and over.  The more she was up and moving around the slower the cycles, if she was sitting down the cycles were less (more if she laid back at all) and if she was up moving around the cycles didn’t happen but she still was very nauseous, anxious/scared (paranoid, afraid it would not stop or that it would happen every morning and afraid it would get worse… just many things she typically wouldn’t do or say), not her self though all of this.
One more thing, juices with natural sugar seems to help for some as well.  We found a cousin who had identical symptoms and that seemed to help her and with my wife her CBC came back fine but her sugar levels showed lower than normal.  She is in otherwise great health, 115 lbs, 50 years old, looks 40. My wife just mentioned she craved sugar yesterday and this morning while it was all going on, and she said she was considering asking me for chocolate chip cookies.
They did tell me my sugar levels were low too but
that they'd rather it be low than high...good excuse
to eat something sweet...ha! Wish that helped the
rest of my symptoms.
;-)
Help!! I'm having the very same things happen to me! I can't go on much longer, I'm so ill! I can't be a good mother when I feel so horrible! Please please help me!!!!  Please
My mom had the same exact problem she would have these horrible Panic Attacks which would cause her to wake up during the middle of the night there were several occasions where we rushed to the ER and they said it was a panic attack she had issues with being unbalanced and dizzy she couldn't walk for several minutes because she would always feel dizzy the doctors said it waS virdago she took medication it didn't go away she then went to a speacialist and they said it was the crystals in her ears that they were unbalanced so she started going to therapy for that . Wgat helped her best was the zoloft and losing weight she lost 50 pounds and she hasn't had the problem for the past 7 months and she winged herself off the zoloft
I am 13 yeas old and the same symptoms have happened to me I have been trign to figger out wha it is but, i can't because, my parent wont take me to the doctor they think its just this stomache thing gong around! But, I have had this for 2-3 month today! I hate it plus I SHAKE constantly I can't go to the nurse at my school either! Becuase, she will call my parents and tell them I have to get an appointment asnd they will get mad at me! There getting mad at me because, Im sick! I can't help it the fact that there not trying anything to figher it out and they just a sume what it is makes me feel like they dont even care!!! I need to know what this is and how i can fix it because, it all depends on my parents and it like they don't evn care for me!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  What is this?????????????????????
Nice to know I'm not alone here though my symptoms have been going on for a lot less time than most of yours has.

First of all, I do have quite a few things wrong with me that are all under control now. Anemia, hashimotos hypothyroid, autoimmune hypoparathyroid with symptomatic hypocalcemia and those are pretty controlled right now. All blood work excerpt my wbc is normal.

However I'm still getting some other same symptoms from the hypocalcemia ... but if they're under control then how could it be?

- Still get a little tingling in the face
  Light headed/dizzy (though meclizine helps TREMENDOUSLY! I can actually function     for the most part now).

- Shortness of breath.

now for other symptoms that I've been experiencing lately are:

- pain behind ribs in both sides in the front and in the right side of my back .. almost to the point where the pain in back makes me wanna cry.

- I also have this itchy rash i've had about a week now on my upper chest/next. Hydrocortizone cream helps the itch but it doesn't seem to be helping the rash.

I keep telling the docs about it the pain behind ribs, but they're not exactly sure what it could be as ct scan comes up nothing except lymph nodes .. and am waiting for results now to see if it is lymphoma or some other type of cancer or just something simply as inflammation.

I was wondering if the lymph nodes could be causing the pain but my dr doesn't seem to think so.

Any ideas??

Im a seventeen yr old girl and I constantly have headaches, stomach cramps and dizziness. Im also frequently feel sick and im always exhausted, I have asthma, I use to be epileptic but was told a few months ago it was gone and anemic but Im constantly ill this gives me poor attandance at college. I've told my mom but she always says its in my head or its your periods she never tells my doctor and always insists that she goes with me so when I try to tell my gp she says something else so that I can't I want to make an appointment by myself but I don't know the number. The reason why im so worried is because my periods are irregular, ive often felt faint I constantly have throat infections, my chest always feels like theres a burning dagger in it, im unable to sleep at night and quite recently ive had the feeling of electricty going up my spine or base of my neck as well numbness in my hands that are followed by painful spasms when I move them. Ive never actually joined in on sports activities or any other kind because I have problems in such areas, I wouldn't usually do this either but im deperate for advice because now its getting worse and I always feel sick and dizzy in the morning so I don't eat until lunch and even then i'm constantly hungry. if weren't for the fact that I don't know what to do then I wouldn't ask its starting to scare me because I have never had sex and I haven't had any of my vaccinations especially my cervical cancer injection because of my phobia of needles. My friends think I may be diabetic but I think theres more to it please anyone give me some advice on what to do or even what you think it might be. In desperate need beth jane xxxxxx
Sometimes you just have to make your parents mad.. trust me.. it won't be the last time.  Go to that school nurse and that would be you doing your part.  If not.. it will probably just get worse.  Don't wait for your body to make the decision for you, it's better to catch problems early.
I'm 14 years old, i had a bad knot on the right side of my lower stomach well on my tubes,i feel shaky but am not shaking, i feel nauseaated, then my cramp spreaded all the way across my lower stomach i have bad migrains frm it and i feel jumpy or parnoid u can say, i just want it to stop can someone help me and no its not a pregency bc im still a virgin
it might be depression
Im 28 got 2 kids, been having painful headaches since the age of 15, I ham menigites. Then a year ago, I had problems breathing, felt like I was drunk, dizzy, light headed, felt like vomiting, they did brain scans, found nothing, then they said its astma, then depression, anxiety attacts, nasal strip problems, then it was something in my sub contiuns, I dont know any more the mems they give make me feel stuped, I also dont feel its worth living like this, im always tired!!! Y r there so many.
of us with the same problems and sypthoms and not one explanation?
ask the doctors about lymes desease
Hearing your comments I think some of you should read this diagnosis, hopefully it helps!!

http://www.nwocc.com/Pt%20Education/neuro_syncope.pdf
Try lorzapam its good wit da anixty I take it nd it helps for 12 hour once a day hopefully it works for yu
You are suffering from what is know as anxiety a panic attack phobia that keeps all this going triggered by stress or depression im going to die followed by near physically throwing up and feelin really tired or that your in a dream state see help join a forum don't do anything silly you are not alone in this ok
Not everyone, Sweenebean. Some people have other medical conditions that causes chronic dizziness other than depression. Take me for instance, I just did a VNG test last week and it shows that there is issues with my ears, esp. the left ear and also my central nervous system. I go back to talk to the ent doctor on the 1st about the results and what to do next, etc ...

I wanted to suggest this test possibly being done by some of you. It's called a VNG test and it lets you know if there is anything wrong with those parts of ur bodies ..There's also an eng test and that tests to see if there's anything wrong with your vestibular and... I forget what else.. Neurological?  It's worth to look into if none of you haven't gotten anything done.
i have a problem like this also and need help! im 26 have 3 kids all by c section.. could this be a reason y my stomace(or right under my chest it feels like it hardens and then the pains goes through my back) its uncomfortable and aftr a few days of this it goes away for day ot 2 and then comes back.i have no insurance and cant afford to go to the doc.im also short and a little over weight i have tried the gas pills..dont work. help
I think your right on the money with the overuse of cellphones, computers, etc. causing these types of symptoms. I also have these symptoms and always notice they intensify when I use this stuff...I hope other posters take this to heart and try a week off the devices and see how they feel...my week starts now...thanks!
m
seriously consider what they say about it being stress related. stress can manifest itself in extremely confusing and extremely dangerous ways. when a doctor says "it could be stress", they may not be saying "it's JUST stress, go away". take this seriously, try meditating, deep breathing, time management, etc etc. i had a lot of severe and not so severe health problems (mental and physical) and i would say 90% of them are because of stress.

also consider drinking more water and eating less sugar. your health has more to do with diet than you would like to believe. healthy living isn't just about weight, it's about toxins and other crap that cause physical and psychological problems. you eat and drink more pure and whole foods, you will likely feel really good all  the time. it's very very simple, thought it takes a lot of work for some people. i feel like a lot of you WANT something to be wrong with you, so you can have some kind of cure for a problem that is lifestyle related because you don't want to admit to yourself how destructive your inactive, stressful, and toxic habits are and the reality of their consequences. open your eyes people. there are no quick cures, only common sense and discipline.
  Suffering *****.  Drug therapy is very complicated and can be deadly.  Dr's can be the same.  Learn to trust your body and "listen" to it.  Write it all down if you need to...going back to read it may surprise you.  (That can help arm you with more info for the med. "pros.")  Yes, we are what we eat and our environment is getting more toxic everyday. We have to be honest with ourselves, and it *****.  After 40+ years of Dr's/meds/treatments/"labels"...I realize I need to trust in my own judgement, and try not to lose myself in the madness of my suffering.  There may never be an answer/diagnosis that can be written down and understood. I am not SICK...I am in PAIN.  Pain absolutely leads to depression and isolation.  It all gets old and irritating to those who do not suffer as we do and we often just want to be validated and believed  Try to communicate with others through writing, talking, crying, laughing, creating, praying...just do NOT GIVE UP HOPE.  When we are suffering today, the future can be so frightening. Take it one day at a time, hour by hour...try hard to find happy moments, but FIND them!  Remember, you are NOT alone in this...I believe you and am sorry you are suffering.

Im 25 years old. Last year in summer i went for a swim and then just after the swimming i was feeling very dizzy and then later on it got worse, i was feeling dizzy continuously and then started vomiting as well. I went to emergency service but they took all the tests and they said its because i ate someting etc but after 2 days i started feeling dizzy again and i went to my local GP they said its a virus, they gave me a meds (sorry i cant remember the meds name) and after couple of days i was feeling much better.

We have no kids and we wanted to have kids so i went to a gynecologist and he did some ultra sounds etc and told me that i have a cysts on my right ovary (ovarian cysts) I just had a operation last month to remove cyst from my right ovary but now im feeling pain on my left ovary and from last couple of days im feeling dizzy, lightheaded, nausea and feel like vomiting. I dont think im pregnant. I have made an apnt for tomorrow to see my local gp.

Thanks for reading.
I'm 27 and have been very sleepy & light headed. I haven't been to the doctors yet but in the past I have experienced these same symptoms. Once I was anemic. And the other time I had been on a diet and stopped drinking soda, but was only drinking water, I started being dizzy and blacking out when going from sitting to standing position - went to the Dr.s and they said I had a sat deficiency from only drinking water and not drinking things like juice along with it. I hope maybe this can help someone.
Hey.  I am 33, and I have the same problems.  Did your doctor ever find out what was wrong with you?  If so, PLEASE tell me, so I can at least look into it.  I've been increasingly sick since Last Year, and my doctor can't even be bothered to say anything besides, "I don't know."  He could at least look it up or refer me to a hospital that is good.
All major problems like this come from
Anxiety/fear/panic!! I urge you guys to get the book a life less anxious! Very good read and can help on the road to recovery! God bless
All major problems like this come from
When I wad younger, my mom experienced this. I have no idea if it's the same thing or not but someone told her about a magazine article about a pilot who was dizzy and he determined it was the Nutrasweet (aspartame) in his daily Diet Coke. For my mom, she was drinking Crystal Light. Try cutting out anything with Nutrasweet (aspartame) for a while and see if that helps.
I am 25 but not overweight, more underweight and I don't have kids. I get these episodes where I am driving or just walking around my home and out of no where I get dizzy and weird thoughts( like a nightmare while awake) in my head then I have to throw up. I know I am not pregnant, plus I am on my period. I get these thoughts also when I am not on my period. I have not been to the doctor since I dont have health insurance and I dont want to pay just to hear "its all in your head". I just try advil but it does no help. Really hope some has a good answer on this issue. I just had the ympstomstoday right when I turned on the carpeycleaner so I had to turn it off and come lay down. Perhaps it has something to do with our ision and we need to have our eyes tested?
I have the same issues nausea,dizzyness,light headed,and headaches one of my husbands aunts who is a nurse said that it could be my neck needs to be realinde and to go to a chiropractor but i havnt had the money yet so i havnt tried it but i figured id throw it out there for anyone whos willing to try it.
you might have an Iron deficiency, im 20, no kid, not overweight and have it
Im 29 years old and about two years ago i had all the symptons u guys have i went to alot of doctors a and they all said the same thing i finally ended up in jfk hospitial in nj they told me it was symptons of the flue they gave me meds for for dizziness and nausea and it went away after 2 months now im starting to fill them again on my way to the hospitial now maybe u should tell your doctors if it can be symtons of the flue
I forgot to write this to u the first time when u eat eggs cheese any dairy  it makes it worst i used to just eat white rice and toast till i got better the hospitial told me this and i realized when i ate eggs i used to get really bad to where i just wasent sleeping anymore and was allways dizzy just try and let me know how it goes
I was feeling this way also.  I am not overweight.  After a ton of test (labs, Mri) we found it was from my birth control.  I have been off for 3 weeks and I am starting to feel better but I am not compleletly myself yet.  

I had been on this birth control before without problems and then I went back on after I stopped nursing my second son.  I had been taking it for 3 months before I started having problems.  My blood pressure had started going up too.  

I am 5'1''  120lb.  
Try ginger tea or ginger candy every time you feel like want to vomit. Try to avoid cold drink such as, milk, orange juce, soda....
Green tea, Prince of Peace branch, early in the morning and everytime you feel like need a drink. It will boot up your energy.

Hope you feel better.
Did any body figure out what is wrong? Please email me at ***@****
my name is sarah and i am not married .
i feel dizzy and my head is hurting me soo bad . i always say to my mum im going to die but right now i am to scared im only 16 years old

help me plzz
Hi i am 18 years old,, for the past 2 weeks i have felt sick all the time but dnt throw up i feel really dizzy and light headed always have a headache and im always hungry even after a meal can anyone help????? xx
I'm 16 and I've had constant nausea for about 3 weeks now, I'm constantly tired, and I get head aches to the point where I want to throw up. Can anyone help me? I'm also not pregnant.
What time do you typically have dinner?  Does this only occur in the early morning hours?  What is your typical diet like (fast food, sweet tooth, high fat content)?
I feel dizzy everyday! I suffer with panic attacks but I don't feel like there related for some reason head feels like a heavy weights on top of it!! Feel like going to collapse but so far I never have. My eyes go really funny like I'm cross eyed and when I walk sometimes feels like I'm walkimg slowly because can't see far and feel dizzy! I have a 2 year old daughter and I'm only 22 and it started when I was about 19 years old I just want to be and feel normal again I feel like it sending me mad!
I Think my food diet is quite well i dont eat sweets not keen on chocolate or stuff like tht i dnt really eat fast foods only now and again,, i eat kinda healthy... i have my breakfast in a morning then my dinner around 1 or 2 then i have my tea about 5 or 6 there like proper meals n im alwayss dead hungry like half hour later :/ x
I'm 22 years old I have no kids I'm a house wife and some days I can energy and most of time I'm so tired and it don't matter how much sleep I have I'm still tired all ways get cramps and feel dizzy and loads of sickness I been l I get really bad head like migraines. it been goin on for neally 2 year and its causing me and my husband apart please someone help  
Hey guys.
              I am hoping that this thread is still being read and that somebody can offer me any help or advice.
About 6 months ago i had a septic tonsil, it got so bad that my throat swelled up and I couldn't swallow anything. This was treated with antibiotics.
but ever since then I have been suffering at first with what I discribe as 'gag burps' (always dry) My doctor told me this is just reflux and prescribed me with OMEPRAZOLE which I have been taking 1 a day for the last 3/4 months.
However this has not provided me with a cure. I am now suffering many more symtoms (symptoms), headaches, ear pains, dizzyness, nausea, sudden changes in temperature and the only one which isn't daily would be my bowels (sudden craps and loose stools!)
all the above are happening on a daily basis apart from the last one.

I have bought some over the counter 'anti sickness' tablets and yes these do lighten the symptoms I am experiencing but they are very much still there.
I am a mother of one, (4 yr old daughter) and I am starting to feel at my wits end as I just get dismissed by any doctor I see.
I am going to book in again to see my GP in a couple of days time but was hoping someone on here could advise me in any way of what this could be?????

i know I shouldn't really do this but i am desperate - Here is one of my email addresses, if anyone can help me, please email me a response!!
k.***@****
Viewing 1-200 comments: