dizzy,lightheaded,nausea,overwhelming feeling of being sick
i am 26 years old i have 3 kids to look after but i feel like i can't do anything right anymore i am nauseated all day very dizzy no matter what i may be doing i have even gotten so dizzy while i was alseep that it woke me up and imedeiately upon waking vomiting i am so tired of the doctors saying it's because you are overweight ,your just stressed or it's all in your head i have begged to have ct /mri's done they respond with well i think you may have vertigo lets send you to a ear doctor i just want to know whats wrong everyday i get through with domperidome times 4 and 4 bonimine and they don't do much they put me on serc but that didn't work i can't live like this anymore i need to know what is wrong so i can get back on track i fear that if something is not done soon i will although i really don't want to but i will take my own life to take away my miserey                      sincerly patricia
some other drugs they have tried are:naproxen,prilosec,periett,pantoloc,nexeum,steroids among many nasal sprays and ear drops    
PLEASE HELP ME
i am 32 years old with one child girl 6yrs i just started experiencing the same symptoms as many of you in the posts i've read. i just wanted to find out if any of you out there ,been on birth control . i was on the IUD .and had it taken out because i was getting irritable very easily and moody i was on the copper IUD and was told there was no side effects my question is how true is this statement . i just want to find out if there is a link between all of the sympyoms and if any to the birth control .
im no doctor by ne means but a lot of what u guys are feeling i have experienced as well i have not been to a doctor but plan to soon to just rules some things out but i also thought that u know poor diets and abnormal blood flow can cause these things and maybe some of you are goin to the wrong kind of doctors many things like backs necks ribs can be out of place and can cause a lot of these syptoms and things like over workin yourself and not getttin the resrt u need exspecially ones with kids i am 20 years old and have a 2 year old and far from a doctors but doctors wont lie to you and may not know everuthin kind of disease or problem athat can accure in a person but things like this is kind of hard to determine bein the fact that so many things can cause these kinds of feelings i am goin to doctors soon and wiill get back to everyone to see what i am told good luck to everyone and i hope u find the cause of all your discomfort
hi everyone, im a 16 year old female, i smoke and i am NOT pregnant. for about 9 months i suffered with chronic tonillitis and abcesses in my throat. so about 3 months ago i had my tonils removed. now my throat has healed i cant get rid of everything else!
when i was ill i started getting bad stomach and back pains and these weird aking feelings that travelled up and down my arms and legs. i still get them now along with shaking, extreme dizzyness, nausea, headakes, stomach cramps, direah, pains in my ribe and breasts and much more! im at my wits end ive had so many blood tests and the doctors just keep telling me its migrains, this has been going on EVERYDAY for about 7 months and i cant take it any more, even when i dont have the headakes i feel dizzy and sick and shaky. my blood/pottasium sugar levels are all fine and i really need some help! Ive also recently been diagnosed with a lung infection which the doctor didnt find for 4 months! i really need some help here people anything at all would be appreciated. im engaged and i really just need to get my life back on track :( dawn
Hi I am a 32 yr old female with 2 kids, I also have been suffering from headace, dizzyness, feeling like I'm going to vomit, but never do! I also have flushing in my face prier to the headace.
I have been feeling this way for months now.
I've been to the doctor a few times and she said that i is vertigo. I don't think so. I so scared that it's cancer or something.
Someone please help!
:( Theresa
I almost cried when I read all of your posts and I'm here to help.  Sounds like almost all of you have hormone imbalances.  It may surprise you to find out that thyroid also is caused by a hormone imbalance in your body.  There are a couple of things you can take that will get rid of all your symptoms.  One is a product you can buy at your local Natural grocer, it is called Estrotone.  It's a natural hormone balancer for women.  It is hormone free and side effect free and will make you feel better every day.  The tiredness will be gone, the dizziness....etc.  Another supplement you may find helpful is cod liver oil.  I would only buy the best.  They come in flavors that are easier to choke down.  I found orange is the better tasting one.
I am 34 and a mother of 5, i can relate to everyone here, i  have been going on with this for over 12 years, i have been to many doctors, and put be on anti- depressiants and said i am suffering depression...hahaha hello!!! of course anyone will get depress having these problems over the years! and no one can give me any answers, it has affected my self esteem, my career and has broken my relationship up, yes i 15kgs over weight due to getting so down ( i was 55kgs) when it all had started, i believe it is not the weight issue. By the way i had my gal bladder removed when i was 15.if that helps.
i am 20 years old and have been experienceing all the same symptoms i went to the doctor and got some blood work done and they said it was hypoglycemia which basically means your sugar level drops increasingly from time to time and really the only thing they told me to do was eat a little something when it happens and wait for it to pass if you get a chance look it up you will see all the side effects are what you are experienceing
im 16 ive been experiencing some of the same symptoms you guys have. dizzyness, i feel like im bout to vomit but don't, my head starts to hurt and some times cant really sleep at night and also, my stomach has been hurting. this has been going on for about 7-8 days now. but i think it because im suppose to wear glasses but dont. so i think its my eyes that make me feel like this. this is just what i think because i havnt worn my glasses for a good 2 years now and my eyes are really bad. i hope this little peace of advise helps you guys.
and also i read a post about elctoro sumthing, i think this could be causing it to me to for the fact that im always on the computer and use a wireless router.
-hope this helped anyone in a way, srry for writing an essay
i am 36, have also had my gaul bladder emoved, recently had a baby, and have chronic pain from arthritis in my spine and buldging disks as well.... i am also suffering from depression. severe anxiety and panic (which i only get because of the way i feel) i also have a skin problem calles psiriosis..my symtoms are light headedness, nause, my insides feel shaky and jerky, .. this scares me when it happens... i can not stand it... i eel like it is stopping me from having a normnal life... also every noise that i hear runs through me like a surge of electricity.. but its more of the sensation of it branching off into every nerve in my nody... like i can feel them all.. also,i feel like if someone were to scare you and you get that quick rush of butterflies in your chestamd them it shoots through to the branching of the nerves and then makes me really nauseas
Im 18 years old, these feelings started since december, Since my bestfriend passed away. ive been having headaches. Sharp pains in chest. Lightness of my body. Sometimes I feel dizzy. I am trying to quit smoking. I use to smoke Weed but quit that ever since i started feeling this weird feeling. I went to the doctors and they say im depressed.My heart seems to pump faster than usual. My friends say its all in my head. Is there any way to get rid of this feeling? Oh and something runs in my family called aneurysms. I didnt go for a CT scan or  a MRI thingy. But i plan on to soon if this feeling gets worse
I feel like I am a combination of all previous posts.  I'm 53, overweight (size 16), diabetic but well controlled (last A1C 5.83) and have been suffering from lightheaded, nausea, dizziness, difficulty staying asleep, shaking, neck pain, loose bowel movements 3-4 times a day, and head pain for about 21 months.  I've seen 34 doctors and they have no clue what's wrong.  Seen ENTs, neuros, gastros, OB/GYNs, cardios, endocrine, rheumatology, osteopath - you name it.  I've had lots of blood work - over $7,000 worth - no thyroid problems, no hormone problems, no lyme disease, no cancer - blood looks like a very healthy woman!  Had 4 sets of MRIs of head/neck - everything normal.  Had liver scan, gall bladder scan, echocardiogram, tilt table test, EEG, coloric test (for dizziness).  Everything normal except they can verify that I am dizzy, but don't know why. No tumors (thank God).  3 ENTs said it's not vertigo or Meniere's or any ear problem. I'm mildly depressed only because no one knows what's wrong with me but I feel sick to my stomach, my legs shake, I'm dizzy and my head hurts.  Meclizine, zoloft (yes, 2 thought it was all in my head and prescribed zoloft for 3 months and then said to stop when it didn't help), nothing seems to help.  Last 4 doctors said "call me when you figure it out."  I feel as though I'm getting worse every day.  It is difficult for me to do anything except driving - motion in the car or in a bus seems to temporarily relieve everything.  I work in an office with flourescent lighting and lots of computers.  I sit in front of one of those old fashioned monitors all day.  I am one of those people who can "hear" electricity.  I'm just wondering if all of this is environmental!  

If anyone has a thought, please share it.  Thanks for listening.
Im a 24 year old, who eats very healthy, bar one or two choc bars... On an off ive been feeling 'not right' for a few years an have been back and forth to doc's who have tested me for diabities and thyroid, every time the tests come back normal. My symptoms are dizziness, nausea, spaced out feeling, aching all over mainly back and chest, struggling to breath intermitantly and dry eyes. More recently ive started to forget simple things and walk into stuff, I feel like i'm loosing the plot and Doc's dont help they look at me like im mad or making stuff up. Ive started trying to find out whats wrong by my self. Ive bought plants that help clean air in your house and im currently looking into anxiety been the cause of my symptoms as i have np idea what it is. Sorry for the long story, i guess i just want to say to all, your not alone
If you are waking with dizziness and vomiting you need to see and ENT right away. If Bonamine helps even a little you most likely have an inner ear problem. There are other things to consider as well . I would insist your doctor send you for an MRI of the brain and the ENT should do an ENG. Has anyone ever looked at your eyes when this happens?  Are they moving? Remember the ears eyes and balance system all work together. Please see some one NOW. Do not even consider ending it as you said. Your children need you and there is help. Just be your own advocate and question everything. I hope that this old posting you have already found relief.
First thing is did you only have one blood test for lyme? It is a sneaky little thing and often will not show. I would say repeat that test for sure. The driving thing is interesting but it may only be that you are temporaliy distracted by concentrating on driving. How did they confirm the dizziness? Was the ENG done when you were symptom free? How is your blood pressure? There is a thing called benign positional vertigo but your other symptoms dont fit. I would really push for a repeat of the lyme titre.
Hi Catrina, Ask your doctor for a echocardiogram. You may have  a condition called mitrala valve prolapse. And YES the pot will make your symptoms worse. The attacks your having are anxiety and could be from the MVP. I would suggest you also get into greif counseling , losing a friend at a young age is very traumatic. I am so sorry for your loss. But best friends would want us to go on and take a part of them with us throught our lives. I had a girlfriend take her own life in high school and now at 53 I still think about her but only good thoughts.
Wow, I just read all of these posts...I am 55 yrs old, have been feeling so dizzy and sick to my stomach...like after getting off a ride at the fair.  I don't know what the heck it can be.  I am on anti-depressants, but have been for quite a while, so it's nothing new.  Yes, I am overweight, but that is nothing new either.  I guess I need to go to the doctor, but as people know, they always manage to link anything wrong with you to your weight...However, I do speak up and tell them to stop with that, I was overweight a month ago and did not feel this way.  Well, I guess I will wait to see what anybody has to say about this feeling.
I have been dizzy, light-headed, sick to my stomach, rapid heart rate and low blood pressure at the same time, pains in my stomach (sharp and crampy) dull pain in my ribs, cronic heartburn and major anxiety. This has all been building up for some time now.  At about 3 months, my daughter began having many tummy troubles and just now, at 1 year, diagnosed with reflux. I was also recently diagnosed as having reflux (by a different doctor) as well as a number of different diagnoses. Put on meds (buscopan, domperidone, nexium and gaviscon, antibiotics for gallbladder and bladder infections (which I didn't have) and ativan). Finally, this week I was diagnosed with Helicobactor Pylori. Google it and you will find lots of info on it. It is a bacteria that is found in 25% to 50% of people but doesn't always cause symptoms. Although I have had numerous reasons to be "stressed out" I believe that this bacteria has been a huge contributor to my anxiety as well as all my other symptoms. I am trying to get my daughter, who as far as I can tell has much of the same symptons, tested also. My husband (who is normally the most calm and collected person I know) has recently began having anxiety, headaches, dizziness, etc. He has no heartburn and not much indigestion problems yet, but the similarity between symptoms among all three of us has to lead me to believe that this bacteria is the cause of it all. The most common symptoms are heartburn and ulcers, but there are many other earlier symptoms that are misdiagnosed as anxiety. My severe heartburn and ulcers just showed up but I have experienced everything else for a long time. H. Pylori can be transmitted a number of ways, one being orally. It is curable but if not treated can cause very severe symptoms and eventually become fatal (usually after many years). It usually shows symptoms in people with weakened immune systems or anxiety (which can run you down as well). Not only is it found in people with anxiety, but some studies suggest that it may contribute to that anxiety, creating it or making it worse. Sorry this is so long but H. pylori is a very common bacteria that gets overlooked far too often. Hope this helps some of you.
I too have just been diagnosed with H-Pylori.  I just started a course of 2 antibiotics and a acid reducing tablet to clear it up.  I was falling over to sleep an hour ago and suddenly felt light headed in my sleep and woke up.  I have indigestion and was quite anxious for an hour or so after waking up.  I even had dull pains in the chest area.  This has happened a few times over the past few months, Iwent to A&E in the middle of the night twice.  Iwas checked out and they sent me home and told me to take gaviscon.  They even gave me an ECG (heart trace) and it checked out fine. The pains in the chest area are quite commonly mistaken as heart related. I followed this up with my GP and blood tests showed I had H-Pylori. One side effect of the triple course antibiotics is indigestion (strange as it is a symptom). Anyway, hope I get some sleep tonight and I hope this helps some of you
Im a 39yr. old Mother or 2, A week ago, out of the blue, I had a extreme case of dizziness, as if I my head was on the tilt-o-whirl, along with vomiting, this came about while I was attending my kids school carnival (so I was not stressed), I was unable to walk in a straight line, and since then I fell lightheaded many times throughout the day, seen GP had EKG and Ecko, What is wrong with me!?!?  Im scared, and I cant function like this!  Does anyone have any ideas!  Not preg!  And cant get in to ENT til late March!  Thanxs
Since Feb. 6th 2009, I have been having extreme dizziness, nausea, weird traveling electromagnetic pressures & pains in my head & face, and waking up in the middle of the night & having spinning vision or blurry vision or seeing patterns, etc..  I think I have also developed extreme anxiety as a result of worrying about what on earth is happening to me.  I keep thinking I'm going to die or lose my mind or something.  I can't function anymore.  Everything makes me nauseous--even sitting still!  I can't drive anymore.  It's nauseating to read, sometimes to watch TV, too.  It's a living hell.  I have always been sensitive to electromagnetic fields, but never like THIS before!   If it's electromagnetic sensitivity, I don't know why it would suddenly go through the roof like this.  My other symptoms of EMS were very mild in comparison to these (and it certainly didn't effect my vision).  I live alone, am on disability, have no family or friends.  I've been SO TERRIFIED!!!  Thankfully, I do have a very kind acquaintance who has been bringing me my groceries, and driving me to the doctor when she can (the doctor is really worthless--he doesn't know what's going on & doesn't seem to care). I really can't live like this. I feel very similarly to Patricia--in that I wonder if suicide would be my only relief.  I had an MRI which was normal.  Bood work was normal.  It's just hell to live in a constant, dizzy, nauseated state (and the vision disturbances are terrifying to me).  I hardly ever eat anymore now.  And I also have diarrhea a lot.  If anybody has any idea as to what this might be, please let me know.  Also, I already had CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia (FM).  I am also very sensitive to chemicals.  But if it's a chemical thing, I don't know why it would be so sudden.  (I've lived in this apartment for over 3 years now.  It does smell like chemicals, but I don't know why it would suddenly effect me like this.)

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?