dizzy,lightheaded,nausea,overwhelming feeling of being sick
i am 26 years old i have 3 kids to look after but i feel like i can't do anything right anymore i am nauseated all day very dizzy no matter what i may be doing i have even gotten so dizzy while i was alseep that it woke me up and imedeiately upon waking vomiting i am so tired of the doctors saying it's because you are overweight ,your just stressed or it's all in your head i have begged to have ct /mri's done they respond with well i think you may have vertigo lets send you to a ear doctor i just want to know whats wrong everyday i get through with domperidome times 4 and 4 bonimine and they don't do much they put me on serc but that didn't work i can't live like this anymore i need to know what is wrong so i can get back on track i fear that if something is not done soon i will although i really don't want to but i will take my own life to take away my miserey                      sincerly patricia
some other drugs they have tried are:naproxen,prilosec,periett,pantoloc,nexeum,steroids among many nasal sprays and ear drops    
PLEASE HELP ME
I have been back to the doctors 3 times since my last post. I have been booked in for an ultrasound scan on the top of my gut to look for a possible hernia, if this comes back negative then I am going to be booked in to have a tube passed through my nose and into my digestive system to look for any possible abnormalities.
I am still taking the same prescription tablets as mentioned in my earlier post, these have only slightly eased my symptoms. I am still suffering quite badly.

I will post again once i have had my tests which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.
No - i do not drink any fizzy drinks. Always water based juices.
Thank you. i will surely mention this.
Dhydration or inner ear infection.  After a sinus surgery I was really sick like that and the throwing up from inner ear infection caused dhydration.  I felt much better after being rehydrated at the hospital.  I also got hot and cold sweats with it. i am drinking water right now I will let you know if it helps.. I have been feeling sick all week.
I've been having some of the same problems. I'm 18 years old. For the past 5 or 6 years I have these sudden attacks where it gives me a sharp pain in my sides when I try to breathe, it feels like someone stabbing me with a knife. A few of my friends I've found out has had this same problem. Lately though my doctors have found that I've had an ovarian sist which gave me pain around my lower abdomen and had gotten to the point of making me sick to my stomache, giving me sharp pains & had even gotten to the point that my back was hurting & I couldn't move... a couple of weeks before this they had found bacteria in my stomach thinking that I had a urine infection. Turns out I've took their same medicine for 2 months, bacteria's still not gone. They decided to put me on a birth control called "SAFYRAL" on the 25th of Dec 2011, havent had a period since the 20th of Nov 2011 & now worried whats wrong because I've got all the same symptoms I had before, worried that I might or might not be preg, having more blackouts then I did before, have nausea, light headed, tenderness of the breast, & not much is staying on my stomach anymore, havent had as much of an appetite for eating like I use to.
Not to mention the constant headaches I've had for the past 7 years on top of all this. Can anyone even relate to what all this might be? I mean when I was just 14 this seemed like it all started with just being, dizzy, dehydrated, sometimes having nausea, feeling sick, & blacking out every now & again but my doctors told me it was just from being dehydrated... I drunk more than a gallon of water a day for the past 7 years & it's still happening.
I'm 55yrs,and I have the same cemtion u have,plus being lost.my life is in the pits!!!!I hate to go to the doctors any more,it's like they think we want to be like this!!!
You should have a gall bladder screening for that kind of pain -- I also had c sections -- talk to the hospital's social worker about the health insurance problems -- the surgery is minor -- one of the most important things that I have learned is that it is ok to ask each person that you talk to to ask for advice on how to solve the insurance problem -- there are resources out there -- we just have to say "can you help me figure out how to get help with...."
I am 19 years old and for about a year I have been feeling light headed faint feeling it really scares me that it might be something serious I don't have any energy I am tired alot to. Does anybody have any ideas that might help. Please. The doctor said just do things slowly and not to quick. But I can't live like this forever. Thanks.
i have had 2 previous concussions in the past 2 years.  Today I hit my  head getting out of the car and i felt instantly dizzy and got a headache and felt nauseated.  That was this morning and I still feel dizzy and nauseated and have a headache.  I did not hit my head hard enough to have a concession but i still got the symptoms like i got before when i had a concussion.  Is this normal to happen when you dont hit your head hard but have had previous concussions?
I know that these comments were written years ago. Has anyone gotten any help yet. sometime all those symptoms can be asdociated with Migraines. Maybe the dr. could Rx migraine meds and all the rest of the sympt may didappear.
so what did youe GP said what wrong with you cause i have da same symptoms.
I'm  47yrs old 4 children, yesterday I took myself to the er I thought I was having a heart attack, doc said it was stress, l suffer from low blood pressure since high school,fainting all the til then they did not know what was wrong . Now  for over a month I started jerking in my sleep  so much I scratched my face up  now you can add shaking,wobbly knees, WAN light headed & dizzy,,nausea, chest pain with pressure. I'm tired of feeling like this I take med for low blood pressure midodrine work's most of the time sill what can I do
Check your thyroid function. This is how I just to feel but not anymore since my thyroid was balanced.
i was looking through these comments to try and find a solution to my wifes problem. i have now realised through reading the first few comments that this illness is known as 3 child syndrome. it is when u get bored of being home with the children, and start the over use of facebook on mobile phone and laptop. also causing depression, trying very best to get husband to feel sorry for u and quit work. then husband gets abuse for not bringing money in. obvious solution. get a job, and let husband stay at home
Oh my God I used to think I was going crazy when I first felt dizzy and all the other symptoms everyone has described. It all started when I was 19 years old and very healthy and active at the time.  I am now 53 yrs old and I still suffer from them but this past weekend they got so bad I had to go to the ER. I have been to so many doctors and no answer> Now they say it might be the blood pressure meds they gave me not too long ago. I feel so bad for all the young persons that are writing here. I used to feel the same way and nobody believed me .MY life would have been different if it wasn't for this sickness or whatever it is?

Btw it is spelled kindergartener just FYI since you are telling others how they need to educate themselves.
Go straight to HELL! People are asking for help.
It also could be liquid in the mastoid region of the ear. Just found out that's a good chance where my chronic dizziness and light headedness is coming. Just have to send him (the doc) most recent copy of my mri to find out. I also have to wait 2 months though to see if it'll drain from the hole in my ear i also have LOL but ... that's also an option to get checked out. Obviously, the way they can tell if it's there or not is thru an mri.
OK I AM 29 I HAVE THE FEELING OF NAUSEATED AND DIZZYNESS AND I WANT TO GET SICK BUT I DONT THROW UP. I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK I AM PREGO CAUSE I HAVE TAKEN ALOT OF PREGO TEST AND THEY ALL SAY NEGTIVE. BUT THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER IS SPRITE, WATER AND CRACKERS.
Hi Ema,

Hope you recover but it is possible it could your dura mater which is the inner central part of your muscles and bones in the head and neck region. A good chiropractor can assess your symptoms and adjust this part.  Once the chiropractor aligns areas that you need adjusting, you should be 100% okay. Good luck There were two scientists far back as medieval and they said " in all illness, look first to the spine'   I tried it three years ago for sinus infection and boy did he rub hard and adjust my cervical region and back and suddenly I was getting better. Plus I was able to drain when I need to drain from this horrible sinus infection. Take care of you.
For all the people that feel dizzy and nausea all the time, go to the doctor and have them test you for vertigo. I have had it since May 2009 and I have seen doctor after doctor after doctor before they started treating me to chronic vertigo. It really was not fun.  Also, I see a neurologist for my headaches and I have migraines. So all in all I am on meds for vertigo and migraines. There is not much they can do for vertigo but meds and physical therapy but it does help. The migraine meds help and my neurologist thinks the vertigo is really migraine symptoms. I would really start with a neurologist and see if its migraines or vertigo. Let me tell you from experience the vertigo will most likely go away for a while but come back here and there. It really *****!!! Good Luck to everyone and I hope this helps a bit.
I lot of the symptoms sound like thyroid disease ask your doctor to check one tube of blood. I had all of these symptoms and they make you feel like your nuts etc.. One day I had a female doctor in 1996 actually listened to me. Look Up thyroid dease and see it for yourself and demand to be checked just in case.Take a thryoid pill all natural everyday and this can happen to men and women at any age. It helps a lot with majority of symptoms.
Haha you talk about someone else "needing Jesus", yet the way you talk shows that you should listen to your own advice. Additionally, I believe she posted that she was UNDERweight and childLESS... and I quote "...but not overweight, more underweight and I don't have kids.", so get your **** straight you dumb ****. Also, she hasn't seen a doctor yet so there is no possible way that she could "listen to their 'diagnosises'". You also mentioned education in a post right after the first one you posted, so here's a little lesson for you: you have punctuation errors (starting off your first post without capitalization, and in your last post you should have a comma between treadmill and education), it's grammatically incorrect to start a sentence with 'and', you said 'diagnosises' when it's either diagnosis (singular form) or diagnoses (plural form), and you should probably use the correct words in their correct places; i.e. "Your spelling and punctuation is worse that a 'kindergardener'." Shouldn't that 'that' be a 'than'? Oh, and 'kindergardener' is spelled 'kindergartener', just to enlighten you. Next time you try to humiliate and degrade someone you've never met, check yourself first.
Go **** yourself,
Carissa.
I am 35 years old and have no kids. I have been feeling light headed, dizzy,& nausea. This been going on for 5mths and have no answers as well. Seen doctors they everything is normal. Just 2 days I started seeing doubles. If anyone have an answer let me know.
check this out google candida and try the spit test... i just found this out and is my case. best of luck to you!!!
Hello everyone, my name is Dennis and i am 30 years old . I have had a fighting battle of being dizzy, nausea, anxious, headaches, and sinus problems. I did alot of research and found alot of people were having my same simptums with no good answers, i have been through it all, from gi tests to my doctor telling me it's just depression or anxiety. I didn't feel that was the problem but i took some different types of meds and all of them made the dizzyness worst. So i went back to the internet and searched and searched til i can across candida. There is a at home test you can do and a list of symptoms. Come to findout this is what is rong with me. I took tetracycline when i was younger for about a year and a half t two years for acne. So check it out it's called candida maybe this is whats going on with some of you... good luck everyone
Hey guys guess what ladies I am coming from a male perspective. 40 years old I suffer, like you all Have had a cachillion  tests all negative. I do suffer from severe aniexty panic attacks  and all that applies. My nausea has dabillatating (sp. Hope we all get better soon. Jayme
.
iv been sick sins thur i can not keep anythink down 4 the last 2 days iv been dizzy im not myself iv got no strenth to do anythink plz can someone help
hi i am 18 years old and for the last week i am feeling sick and being sick really dizzy and tired all the time can anyone help me please
u could be pregnant
I have had severe migraines now for over three years that are daily and several times a day starting at age 40.  My aura starts with pin pricks in my fingers and face,chin,neck then nausea then the migraine,in back of neck left side. These migraines have caused severe high blood pressure. I am on Verapamil ER 240mg, for blood pressure. This has helped the dizziness and vomiting. Also for nausea I take Prochlorperazine.  I also take diazepam for muscle spasms in neck,shoulders,back. Plus two at bed that help me sleep. I am able to get up in am without feeling any effects of medication.  I take topiramate 150 mg which has done wonders. 5 days before starting my cycle I take Acetazolamide 500mg ERthen stop after my cycle. I also administer Imitrex injections at home. I have tried all medications for onset and this is the only one that works (most of time) for me.  I heard maxalt melt is excellent for onset. I also take hydrocodone-IBUPROFEN 750 2 tabs every 8 hours.  Now to the part of it hurtn the relationship.  Yes it split up my marriage.  My husband had migraines first. He still does. Now with seizures.  I never understood his pain until I myself dealt with migraine. He is on disability. I go before judge in May. Migraines have changed my life.  
Do you know you can go to the Emergency Room for Migraines.  They will give you IV with nausea meds and other meds to relieve migraine.  Also I had nerve conduction test called EMG. Fibromyalgia can cause headaches too. Dont really know your history.
Dizziness could be highblood pressure related to pain from migraines.
I took tetracycline or 2 years one i was taken off I had all the symptoms of Lupus. Now I have Drug Induced Lupus for life.  There is over 17 medications that will bring drug induced lupus symptoms back.

Use of the tetracycline antibiotics group is problematic; they can........
Stain developing teeth (even when taken by the mother during pregnancy)
Discolor permanent teeth (yellow-gray-brown), from infancy and childhood to eight years old
Not to be taken at the same time as indigestion remedies (common antacids and over-the-counter heartburn medicines)
Cause skin photosensitivity. so exposure to the sun or intense light is not recommended
Cause drug-induced lupus, and hepatitis
Cause microvesicular fatty liver
Cause tinnitus
Suppress sperm production.[9]
Interfere with methotrexate by displacing it from the various protein binding sites
Cause breathing complications, as well as anaphylactic shock, in some individuals
Affect bone growth of the fetus, so should be avoided during pregnancy