Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
dizzy spells, numbness in legs, heart palpatations shortness of breathe...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

dizzy spells, numbness in legs, heart palpatations shortness of breathe........

Maybe you can help here are my symptoms
-Tingling,numbness and heavy feeling in legs
-extreme exhaustion (even rolling over is tiring)
-dizzy spells
-heart palpitations(pumping really hard) along with shortness of breath (requires no exertion)
-always feel hungry/thirsty (can't even go to sleep without eating,I wake up a few times a night so I can get a drink.

^^^^^ I have had these symptoms for almost 3 years but they are continuing to get worse.I have been to multiple doctors they all do the same thing run a bunch of blood work and tell me everything came back "normal" and I'm fine. I'm 22 years old and have a 15mo old daughter who I cant even play with because I'm to tired.When I do get down to play with her I either get d short of breathe and feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest. I can't even carry my duaghter upstairs to bed because I'm terrified my legs will go to "sleep" and I will fall and she will get hurt.

I would really appreciate ANY Ideas on what could be causing these symptoms.
Hi Skeena, I agree with Plateletgal, very much sounds like CFIDS. Could also indicate Fibromyalgia, Lupus, MS, liver or thyroid issues, Lyme & a few other things. I know what you mean too, I don't have children but I don't hold any babies because I fear that my arms will just 'let go'. Here's a link that helped me get a DX: http://www.aarda.org/women.html (It explains different autoimmune diseases.) You might want to check out The Marshall Protocol, which is a fairly new curative therapy for people with a "TH1 inflammation diseases" which includes CFIDS, FMS, etc. at http://www.marshallprotocol.com/index.php
and look at the different links under the heading "About the Marshall Protocol"
Let us know how you're doing!
Thanks so much I appreciate the ideas I looked up CFIDS and my symptoms do seem similar. It says that symptoms show up very suddenly.My symptoms have shown up slowly altough they have been constant for the last 7mo in the beginning they kind of came and went. I would have symptoms for maybe a 1-2 weeks then be fine for a month or so. With every "episode" my symptoms have become stronger and last for longer and longer periods of time. is this common with CFIDS?
I believe it is common for CFIDS! Also FMS & CFS (Which many believe are all the same thing, or related in some way!) And I know that with my FMS, symp's come and go and get worse and worse, and now they're staying for the last year, with an onslot of new symptoms. I've felt the same way that these new symptoms came suddenly, but the other normal symp's of FMS came on gradually & progressively over a period of 15 years. I suspected MS &/or Lyme (along with my already confirmed FMS) doc's thought Lupus, but all tests came back "normal" too, and there's nothing more frustrating to hear then those words because WE KNOW we are not fine! I started the Marshall Protocol in August, and have high hopes, that's why I usually suggest it!!! Have you had an MRI or other tests besides the blood tests?
I will deffinatly talk to my doctor about it. Are there any treatments for CFS/CFIDS?
Nope no MRI they tested me for lupus,lyme disease, hiv and about a million other things. My number one concern was heart problems because they are very common in my family (ecspecially MVP)but the when I talked to the doctor he listened to my heart for maybe a minute or two and told me I was "fine".god if I hee one more person tell me I'm fine I'm going to flip out!!!!
Please don't flip out. Just take a breath and take your time and the mystery will resolve or solve itself. Keep searching for the right answer. The diagnosis is the hard part. Can you get a second opinion and get an MRI done?

When my son had an MRI for his painful and injured back they also found a sinus blockage that he never knew he had. MRIs are great.