dizzyness, numb face, distorted vision
Hi.

So, on my first day at work with 30 minutes to go, my face goes numb, i get incredibly dizzy, and HAVE to crouch down or sit down for the symptoms to go away. Well, i did this over five times in a rows. Right when i had to stand up and work again the symptoms started back up immediately. and they got progressively worse when i tried to ignore it and continue to work.

It got so bad that my vision was distorted and i couldn't see the hands or numbers on a clock that was about 10 feet away from me. I kept seeing colors as the distortion, not blurriness.

I have no idea what this could be. I get my nutrients, protein, hydration, etc.I have been vegetarian for the past five years (ovo lacto). I dont do drugs, smoke anything, and very rarely drink. I am 19, 5'6 and weigh about 120 pounds.

This isn't the first time Ive felt the dizziness (it isnt frequent either), but it has never been this bad before and the face numbing along with with the dizziness getting so bad my legs got weaker and weaker are definitely new. What do you think this could be?
u need to see a doctor or go to the emergency room as young as you are i know it sounds impossible but u could be having small strokes and not know it. I dont want to panic you or anything but women have different symptoms then men do and it sounds like you are having small episodes especially because of the numbness in your face and the dizzyness...but i would suggest to go to the doctor especially since its been re-occuring
Yeah you need to see a doctor asap because i just went in to my doctor for just about the same thing because my head and face gets numb , i get tension headaches like crazy and some times i get blurred vision so i have to squint , and he said it could be that my brain is bleeding because i did have severe preeclampsia not too long ago and that could be what caused it so he set up a MRI brainscan to see whats goin on so yeah get that checked out right away and if you feel you may need a cat scan or MRI let your doctor know.
you are having some symptoms that right away scream stroke; however it could be alot of other things...don't wait to be seen.
Did you have a trauma or accident in the last couple of yrs?  
No accident no trauma. I dont have any disorders, and im never emotional around\nd or when it happens. Im always hydrated and have eaten. I never get headaches. And my vision isn't blurred at all, i just see these kind of.. thick colors that block whatever im trying to see. and its not my whole vision, its not one eye or the other.

As per it being reoccurring, i was trying to say that the dizziness and funny vision has semi happened before. it is by no b\means frequent, to my knowledge.

Anout the face going numb though, it along with the distorted vision goes away when i sit down. Which is why this is so confusing.

i would say its completly unrelated, but ive been told i have astigmatism in one eye. again, not sure it matters, but trying to think of anything that could help.