dizzyness and double vision and vomiting
Im a 39 yr.old female, Ive had 2 small series of light headedness the past day and a half and then 1 large epsode, that I became so dizzy I could hardly walk and not straight and then vomitted 3 times, 45 mins. after that my hands became very cold with slight chills, can any one help with a diagnosias??  Thanks
Thanks for writing to the forum!
The dizziness followed by vomiting could be due to something you ate. This was your body’s mechanism to expel the contents that did not agree with your system. Rest, take fluids and eat light.
If the symptoms persist consult your doctor. The symptoms could also be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis. Other causes of dizziness are anemia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!