dusty feet smell
For a couple weeks I have been smelling dusty, dirty feet, but no one else can smell it. It is driving me crazy. My doctor thinks it might be in the sinuses but wants to wait and see if it goes away. She looked in my ears, nose and throat but did not see anything. Does anyone have any ideas? I am being monitored for cancer as I am presenting symptoms and I hope this has nothing to do with the smell. Any help will be appreciated.
Hey! I get that too,...usually only when my sinus's are dry. Its very uncomfortable. Sometimes others can smell it too. I went to the ENT and he saw I had a deviated septim. Went to surgery, 3 months later the smell came back!
I was adamant about getting a Sinus CT Scan, but no, the arrogant SOB said it was a deviated septim,...the scan would hav cost less!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/09/990910080344.htm

I read a post a few years back of a guy who's father had the weird ailment and he had a Sinus CT Scan,...

You should contact me if you get a chance, once I make some headway on my end I could throw you a bone. Mine started back in 2004, only reason it lasted so long was I thought it was going to go away :(