enlarged lymph nodes
I recently had a second MRI of my left shoulder following a car accident this past August.  The first MRI showed enlarged axillary lymph nodes. My doctor couldn't feel anything and all my blood work was fine so we just let it go.  Well after continuing shoulder pain I just had a second MRI which still showed enlarged lymph nodes.  Now my doctor is concerned that I might have breast cancer!  I'm only 29years old and otherwise healthy...just a sore shoulder.  I could use anyone's advice on what could be going on...  
Has your doctor looked into having it biopsied? I also have an enlarged lymph nodes on my neck and my dr sent me to an ENT to have it biopsied. We did what is called a FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration) which came back inconclusive, so now we have to do a guided biopsy with ultrasound. My ENT said it could be lymphoma/leukemia, but the biopsy will be able to tell him. I have researched this and now know that the only definitive way to get a diganosis for lymphoma is to do an excisional biopsy, so they may want to do that if the lymph node gets larger.

Good luck!