excessive watery eyes
I have had this condition for over a year ......watery eyes to the point that often I can not blink enough or fast enough to clear up my field of vision. Especially when I am trying to focus on something that requires me to focus downward ie cutting vegetables, fruit whatever cooking ie stirring  pot or frying bacon, or diapering a baby !!!! i have been to two opthamologist and have been put on: Restasis,  steroid drops and antibiotic drops several times and several different types of each one . Some seem to help temporarily but nothing has healed the  situation!  Should I persue some other route other than eye doctors?  Any suggestion wouod be greatly appreciated.
Yes, please go to an allergist for allergy tests to see if you have any allergies that could be triggering the watery eyes.   They may be able to treat you.

And if you are in pain, like someone I met was who had their eyes watering from painful headaches, visit an experienced neurologist to try to get some help.  I might visit them anyway, since there seems to be a directional component (downward head) to your eye watering.
A very close school friend of mine has this. It's called epiphora if you tear up excessively.

Has your Dr performed an examination of the duct? (They use a probe to check for blockages)