excessively warm thighs
I am 25 and for the last 3 years I've been having problems when ever I sit down for to long.  Whenever I sit down for longer than 20 - 30 mins my bum and thighs get extremly hot and I feel as though I desperately need the toilet, although, if I stand up the sensation goes.  I have spoke to my doctor who has diagnosed water infection a few times and I've been given antibiotics but they dont make any difference.  I have tried to look up reasons for this feeling but came back blank.  Any suggestions as to what is causing this would be great.
Obviously, your bowls are messed up. How much do you weigh? Do you excersise  frequently? If not, i recommend you excersise, and make your thighs and buns more healthy. As for your bowls, there could be a major or minor problem. What does your normal diet consist of? Eat healthy and excersise often, and this should go away. If not, talk to your doctor again and tell him/her that the water did not help.
Thanx for your advise.  I am 7 stone 2 and 5"5.  I know I am under weight but I always have been.  I dont exercise very much but as you have recomended I will start and see if that makes a difference.  I have booked to go back to my doctor again to ask him to check my bowls out as I think I my have an issue there.
Thanx again.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This feeling can be due to either a nerve compression or due to compression of a blood vessel. Nerve compression can be known by nerve conduction studies and blood vessel compression or clots etc by dopplar studies. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!