excrutiating sinus pain
For the past seven years i have been suffering of swollen eyelids, pain in forehead, pain on sides of head, earaches, pain in back of head, and stiff neck.  I have been to several doctors and ents and no one can find anything wrong with me.  I am in excrutiating pain.  mrsa was found in my sinus, and i have been on anitbiotics for that and it seams it did nothing.  I dont know what to do,  Im also taking about 20 200mg ibuprofans a day because its the only thing that helps.
You may be interested in the research about Serrapeptase, an over-the-counter supplement.  

In double blind studies and laboratory analyses, it's been discovered that serrapeptase thins mucus and opens sinuses.
You have to take the serrapeptase for two weeks to a month to get results.

In the double blind studies, they realized a 97.3% success rate in the serrapeptase group as compared to a 21.9% in the placebo group.

You can google for information about this.

Wishing you the best,
Carol