Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
excrutiating sinus pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

excrutiating sinus pain

For the past seven years i have been suffering of swollen eyelids, pain in forehead, pain on sides of head, earaches, pain in back of head, and stiff neck.  I have been to several doctors and ents and no one can find anything wrong with me.  I am in excrutiating pain.  mrsa was found in my sinus, and i have been on anitbiotics for that and it seams it did nothing.  I dont know what to do,  Im also taking about 20 200mg ibuprofans a day because its the only thing that helps.
1 Comment
You may be interested in the research about Serrapeptase, an over-the-counter supplement.  

In double blind studies and laboratory analyses, it's been discovered that serrapeptase thins mucus and opens sinuses.
You have to take the serrapeptase for two weeks to a month to get results.

In the double blind studies, they realized a 97.3% success rate in the serrapeptase group as compared to a 21.9% in the placebo group.

You can google for information about this.

Wishing you the best,
Carol