extreme pain in both hands wakes me at night atleast 10 times
For the last couple months i have been waking up with numb hands and arms, it wakes me aleast 10 times a night in extrem pain. I have also be experiencing elbow twitches and pain sometimes, I dont know understand what it could be be i have been trying to look in to some posibilties, i am only 26 female. I have been tested for diebetes and nothing. i would like to know some thing i should start looking in to. I also experience horrific nightmares that wake me up alot, i remember all my nightmares in great detail.  Thanks

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You probably have two problems. One is a sleep disturbance for which you must consult a sleep specialist. The other is compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Use a hard bed to sleep. Avoid a pillow. Roll a towel and place it under your neck while sleeping on the back and between head and shoulder when lying on the side. Initially this will be uncomfortable but with time the acupressure will do wonders.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

U HAVE EARLY STAGE OF ATHORITIES CLOSE ENOUGH... 404-397-0070 COL.JACKSON US MARINES