eye bisters
hi I am a female of 39 yrs old. my eyes ache and Im always having ttears droping from my eyes constantly... also blurey vision and dizzyness.I have noticed what seems to be watery blisters on the corners of my eyeball ....I do have a pituritry tumour, but my endo assures me it has nothing to do with the tumour because its so small and not pressing on any optic nerve,

can anyone help please
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Decrease in tears, dryness of eye, conjunctivitis, palpebral edema, stye, lacrimal sac infection etc can all cause blurry vision.
Since you notice blisters, it could be a stye or lacrimal sac infection. Please consult an eye specialist immediately.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
hi
thank-you so much for advise ..im waiting to see a opthamologist. i do slightly loose vision sometimes only for split second and have blackspots floating around wen lying down , vision is sometimes blurrey, sometimes double...Hopefully I'll get more answers after my app. But appreciate the advice and answering my ques ...

kind regards