eyes hurt/fuzzy head..
after my post the other day my symptons are alittle more strange. my head feels like its full of a cold and my right eye hurts/aches like the muscle is sore.sometimes its hard to focus properly, like my eyes are so tierd they cant be botherd to focus. im still feeling like i need so much sleep and my brain seems foggy, like im too exchausted to think/concentrate properly. im back to the drs next week but he always says my symptons are stress related. he's none me for over 20 years but i think he must be missing something. this is driving me crazy and im getting very down now with having these episodes on an off. it really does make me feel very poorly and is effecting my everyday like. please can someone give me any ideas what it could be, i read other peoples posts and im worried that i have ms or something similar.also get lots of palpertations(think thats how you spell it!) many thanks.
Hi, Have you had your eyes tested recently ? Just a thought really as I have dry eye syndrome and my left eyes much worse than my right one. You can also get really bad headaches and your eyes tire easily plus blurrred vision. I can't really think of anything else. I,m sure someone els will have an idea. Take Care C.
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT, DID HAVE MY EYES TESTED AFEW WEEKS AGO AND HE SAID APART FROM SLIGHT STIGMA IN RIGHT EYE THEY WERE OK. I MIGHT GO BACK AND MENTION ABOUT DRY EYE AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS.DOES YOUR EYE GET PUFFY WITH IT? THANKS AGAIN TAKE CARE.
Yes they both got quite puffy especially where the eyelid is . I went to my Gp and he sent me to the local hospital. They put some dye in my eyes and did a slit lamp test! ( I think thats what its called) They said its dry eyes and gave me celluvisc drops to put in and its been much better since. If its not that I would certainly go back to your DR . Good Luck Chris
Sounds to me like you could be suffering from a thyroid problem, Sounds like Hashi's, which with that can cause TED(which causes puffy lids above and below, as well as the eye not to focus correctly, causing double vision)Ask your doc to test for thyroid disorder, and mention the eyes to him as well that should put him on the right track.
1. my left eye hurts and my head
what do you think it his.

2. pain in my head what is it.

But i am suffring from stress