Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
face and head pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

face and head pain

i am a 20 year old male i am gettin realy bad pain in the left side of my head and face.  my ear feels blockt and is tender,  the pain is from my head threw my neck, the left side of neck feels swolen. these pains are there atleast 6 days a week it is getting worse the more i leave it, i went to see a face surgen he give me aunti-depresents to calm the musscle to relax it, i have finished my corse and i am still in pain like tinngling burning sensation, and i get the pain in the eye on bad days. can anyone help? please give me idias.
thanks phil.
1 Comment
Seeing a tmj specialist is advised.
I have a weird feeling on the right side of my face and goin up to the back of my head. It's feels like a bruise but nothing shown on the outside. It's even uncomfortable to run my fingers through my hair. Does anyone have clue to what this is?