Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
faintness,bloody nose, night sweats,headaches, trembling, weakness in l...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

faintness,bloody nose, night sweats,headaches, trembling, weakness in legs

Nov. 2005  I started to feel faint, and two weeks later, I felt I was seriously ill with the following symptoms;all day and night feeling of faintness/dizzyness, bloody nose at night, bad night sweats,sharp headaches, constant trembling, weakness in legs, confusion, fast heart 90-100 beats/min at rest. feeling like i was always trying to catch my breath, chest pains,low blood pressure at times. I stuggled thru work and was bedridden the rest of the time.
I went to the Dr. and he tested me for many things; hyper-hypo thryriodism, hypo/hyper glocemia, lukemia, lupus. aids, diabetes, addison's etc.  All came back negative. except for my B12 level was under 400. I was a little under weight 100lbs @ 5'3", so I put on 10 lbs(petite build) but weight gain did not clear my illness.
The illness was persistant for 60 days straight, then began to ease off and slowly dispate. As of now, i experience these symptons still but they much less sever. the most persistant sympton is a fast heart rate at rest of 90-100 beats/min. I experience chest pains as well, sharp and dull.
My Dr is not sure, he decided sudden onset of major depression. but did not tell, he just wrote in my chart) Help! I was a very happy person before i got sick. There is something wrong with me! Instinctual I know it! and if i keep hearing it is depression, I will become depressed!!!
I have been having a lot of your symptoms for the past year. The dizziness/fear of fainting are the most prevalent and the most worrisome. I also have night sweats, ahces and pains....blurry vision at times, lots of visual disturbances. such as floaters...depth perception is off at times....tunnel vision....hazy vision.....so on. I have had a manny tests ALL NEG. I am going to the Ear nose and throat doc for some further tests tomorrow. My regular doc..the doc at the ER and my Endocrinolgist all say "anxiety". But i think it feels real and worse than that. I know how you feel...very frustrating.
keep us posted and good luck.

oh yea...i have headaches all the time and sinus infections too. What bugs me out is how i tend to notice and harp on any little or new pain or symptom i get nowadays. Like a buzz in my head that comes and goes or tingling in my head from time to time....?? not sure what that is.
Like you i was healthy as a horse until Sept of 2008 that night i felt light headed and short of breath and slight chest pain. I went to the emergency room and every test came back fine. cple days later after working out at the gym same thing but the pain in my chest had moved towards the middle. This happened 2 more times after activities and all tests came back again negative. I am writing you today because i have woken up last 2 days with a bloody nose and tonight while i was walking the blood just dripped out. I hate doctors and the hospital and have never needed them before now, but it seems when i need them most i cannot get a straight answer from them.
I have been searching the net endlessly to try and find out what is wrong with me but have had no luck. These comments on this page are the closest thing to what I have been experiencing: feeling faint all the time, dizzyness, weakness, chest pains, uncontrolable coughing, shortness of breath, nightsweats and headaches. Ive visited the doctor numerous times, at first he thought it was low iron but a couple months later after no improvement, I had more blood tests and turns out everything came back fine. He tested for all the usual things but all are good. So now I am left feeling like **** all the time, with no answers. Just thought id post this comment to say, i know how you feel!!! Now every single little thing that is feeling a bit off, I notice and am very worried about. Good luck finding out what is wrong if you havent already found out. Can you please post any information if you do find out?? I would love to know......
I am a 38 yrs old man with very much the same symptoms.  My symptoms are sharp pain on my upper left chest, squeezeness chest pain, feels like I have need to burp, feels like throwing up, weakness, dizzyness and shortness of breath.  These symptoms started one day and it's been with me for about 6 month on and off.  I went to my doctor and hold me that my cholesterol level was bit high.  I took some medication, exercised for month and everything was fine until it started again.  I went to my doctor again and this time my cholesterol level was normal but my liver enzymes elevated a bit.  So just incase he asked me to take a liver sonogram to make sure everything is fine.  I did take the sonogram and my liver is fine.  My doctor just said come back in about 2 month and let's exam again.  He also told me that there is nothing wrong with my heart.  I keep asking him that I feel as though there is something wrong with my heart but he says there is nothing wrong with it.

I did some research on the internet and notice that the symptoms that I have is very similar to Angina.  But I am not a doctor so it really don't count.  I feel miserable everyday since it began but what can I do.

If anyone have any answers, please post.  HELP!!
A related discussion, Wow was started.
I was having exactly the same symptoms as the lot of you and it WAS depression it WAS anxiety and turns out now I'm feeling a hell of a lot better. I had the same views with doctors telling me everything is fine but it's the fear that comes from the pit of your stomach. Stupid stomach really. Seriously listen to your doctor. Do things that make YOU happy and that YOU enjoy. Get on some St Johns Wort and Vitamin B12 they will help your mind and body. Depression creeps up slowly hanging in the midst ten BAM it hits you. Dint be a afraid or ashamed of depression it's a serious thing. Goodluck to you all. :)