Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
fatigue, tiredness, hangover feeling (without drinkng) flu like symtoms...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fatigue, tiredness, hangover feeling (without drinkng) flu like symtoms(symptoms) and pins and needles

hello can sum1 please help me!
over a month ago i noticed i was starting to get tired very easierly this got worse i started feeling very weak and was experiencing a hangover feeling everyday without drinking any alcohol :S i thought the feeling would go away but never did i also tested positive over a yr ago for genital herpez which are reacurring about twice a month heres a list of symtoms (symptoms) i have been experiencing
fatigue
tiredness (after long hrs of sleping)
reacurring herpez (about twice a month)
flu like symtoms (symptoms) (just recent, could be due to weather change)
headaches
pins and needles in hands and feet
tingling in face and scalp
started to feel sick
i suffer with depression which has recently got server i had the implant incerted abt a month ago (after i gt these symtoms (symptoms) so dont thnk it could be due to that although they have got alot worse) but the depression worsening could be due to the implant .
i have had a few blood test's for anemia, blood count and diabetes, all came back normal.
i am extremly worried about all my symtoms (symptoms) incase i have something really wrong with me i have been looking up symtoms (symptoms) online and i have symtoms (symptoms) of hiv and a brain tumour (probly wasnt the best idea to check symtoms (symptoms) on google) i got tested for hiv about 4 months ago and whilst i was waiting for my results (which came back negative) i managed to convince myself i had the virus.....i really do not want to put myself through that again and really need peace of mind for what ele these symtoms (symptoms) could be!.......someone help!