Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
feeling dizzy, weak, shaky and tired

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

feeling dizzy, weak, shaky and tired

for years and years i have been suffering from dizzy spells and trembling hands. I get these episodes where my hands will start shaking, which isnt too annoying but then i get really dizzy an my legs start to feel really weak and it becomes very difficult to walk and i cant even do simple things like holding a pen i start to feel really sick an like im going to pass out, i never actually have passed out thankfully but its getting to the point that if i get like this at work i just cant work anymore i have to go sit down. Ive seen doctors about it in the past and they ssay its essential tremors (like older people get) but im only 2 and while i know its possible to get things like that young none of the medication works. I just feel like theres something theyre missing, i need this to stop its so awful to wake up in the morning and feel like you dot even have the energy to make breakfast!.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this and if so did you find out what it is and how to fix it?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Two things should be ruled out first. One is a pinched cervical spinal nerve. Hence MRI and nerve conduction study should be done. The other is hyperthyroidism, which can be ruled out by a simple blood test. It can also be epilepsy so EEG should be done. Please discuss these possibilities with your doctor if they have not been looked into.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
hi, thanks none of that has even been mentioned before! ill definatly speak to my doctor and see what he says
Is this diabetes? I had my son (I had gestational diabetes with) in June. Since then, I feel slight dizziness, shakiness, muscle weakness, easily fatigued, pins and needles (on and off) on my arms, cheeks, and sometimes chest. As of the last three, four months I have been having at least two yeast infections a month and I don't know what is causing them (I have good hygiene and sex is an infrequent thing in my house :) My symptoms weren't so bothersome, but as of late, they are really getting in the way of daily life. What is this? My doctors just said, "Oh, it's anxiety, take xanax." I think it is more than that, though. Please help!
Thank you