feeling faint and sick
i have the same thing going on only time will tell there a number of things that it can be just keep ur faith and talk ot me if u need to

This discussion is related to Feeling sick always, fatigue, nausea, headpain etc..

1
1. someone plz help us

0
2. maybe we got to help are self
I haven't had one good day yet since my retirement.My wife has been experiencing extreme headaches, bout with nausea, feelings of high fever, and sometimes sensitive to bright lights. Her headaches travel from the front of her head to the rear. We went to our regular doctor who has tried everything, blood tests came back good. We went to the ER because of her headaches.Chest Xrays-Blood tests again, all good. Prognosis-Valium! The other night we spent it at the Urgent Care-Bloodtests, Head X-rays to look at sinuses. Prognosis-Vicodin, Ibuprophen, referral to see a ENT.
I need to fix this problem so that she can have a better day, and I.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If your wife is in premenopausal or menopausal age group then consult her gynecologist to rule out hormonal imbalance as the cause of her headache. Get FSH, LH, estrogen and progesterone levels checked. This could be tension headache related to hormonal imbalance. Take care!