Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
feeling feverish but no fever

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

feeling feverish but no fever

for past 4 days i am feeling feverish..i have visited a doctor and carried out blood test but everything is normal...i feel as if i have high temperature but thermometer shows everything is normal...had a busy schedule past week...and had got dehydrated and high fever a week back but the fever was for a few hours and then i was ok after that and now feel feverish and no fever....
it could just be you are physically exhausted,you said you have been really busy,you need to take care of yourself,take time to make sure you eat and drinks properly,and try to have a few good nights sleep,if there is no improvement in a couple of days go back to your doctor
when i was on effexor I had that off and on for years. I felt like I had a fever for a couple hours but my temp. was normal. It would be sporadic. I later learned others had that as well and they were on effexor. Since stopping, no more of that. Could it be a medication?

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is probably extreme exhaustion along with probably dehydration. Increase your fluid intake—soups, lemonade, juices etc and see if it helps. Also you can take a multivitamin for a short period and see. If nothing helps test for anemia, diabetes and thyroid problems.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!