Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
feeling of passing out, cold sweats but feel hot, diarrhea, immense pai...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

feeling of passing out, cold sweats but feel hot, diarrhea, immense pain around lower adominal(abdominal) region

Hey everyone, my name is Brandi and I am 18 years old. I only get these episodes about 2-3, sometimes even 4 times a year. What happens is that usually in the middle of the night, I'll wake up because of alot of pain and it feels as if I have built up quite a bit of gas in my system but I end up running to the bathroom because of diarrhea. When I try to go, nothing happens. Instead I'll start feeling like I'm going to pass out, my sight will go fuzzy, my head will feel as if its reeling, the pain worsens till it feels almost unbearable, and I'll get cold sweats but feel very hot. The pain's origin is usually around my colon area (lower stomache and top of my buttocks). I end up laying on the floor on my stomache crying out in pain, and it feels as if I'm going to die. It's very scary to go through, especially alone. It feels as if it lasts about an hour, but in reality, lasts only about 10 minutes. I don't understand what's going on with me? I've never had these issues until I hit the age of about 16. Now, I know alot of you relate these issues with your menstrual cycle, but that's not the case for me. When it all first began, I had 3 episodes that were spread out over about 3-4 months. And all of these episodes resulting in me passing out. The last one in this string of episodes happened while I was cashiering at wal-mart. From what I remember, I was checking a customer out and then all of a sudden I woke up with me head down on the soft pad where we can put out wrists or forearms. I had no recollection of passing out, and looked at my customer to see if she noticed but it seemed she had not. Then I looked at her and told her that i felt sick, then I passed out and fell backwards. I was rushed to the hospital, and all the way there, I was in and out, trying to fight the feeling of passing out again. When I got there, the docter did an EKG and some other few simple tests and told me I had something(nerve, gland; I can't remember) in my stomache that was sensitive to the bowel movements diarrhea caused. I don't really think that is it thought because I can't ever think of anything I could have digested that could cause this. I almost always eat alot of the same things that I have always ate. I am so fearful of another episode because they come at random. I want to know what exactly is wrong with me so that I can possibly try some medicines to make these episodes stop. Can anyone help me? .
I would go see a specialist about your bowels. But the passing out sounds like you are vagaling. When you apply strain to the rectum it releases a chemical that slows your heart rate and everything down causeing you to feel flush, diaphoretic, and pass out.
Have you ever heard of what I'm experiencing?
yes I have and you may have polops in your colon causing this
Thank you so much for your help.