Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
feeling sick and being sick all the time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Everyday I wake up feeling sick and am constantly sick through out the day it's worse after I've aten I'm on anti sickness tablets and acid reflux tablets but these don't always work I wish I could get rid of it I've had most blood tests and endoscopy but these all come back clear but I was rushed into hospital a few weeks ago with an very high pulse rate 160 beats per a min also I was very low on phosphate and was put on a drip for this has anyone else been like this and have any ideas to what it could be? Thanks
Health Management is what u need to do. Change your Lifestyle and try not to feel sick.Sometimes it could just be our imaginations.I strictly advice you to visit a reliable General Physician and do all the other investigations.Do a thyroid test and check for the thyroxin levels in the Blood.I recommend strength exercises and Yoga.... do not exert yourself. Until then Take a multivitamin dosage for ten days.Without proper investigation reports, your case cannot be treated.Also check for the Hemoglobin and platelet count. I hope u ll be fine soon. Based on these reports and a healthy diet, u can be treated. Drink a glass of milk before going to bed, stop alcohol and consume 2 eggs in the morning along with breakfast. U will recover. Do the investigations soon...
i have done thyroid test this come back negative i have other problems with my health such has raynuds diease and ahstma i canrt work it out has the tests they do come back clear my heart rate always seem to be on the high side though and i also seem to get very low on body salts even tho i eat salty foods? i have no appetite whats so ever even my favourite foods at the minute i seem to be off them. thanks for the advice
Raynaud's usually occurs when there is a connective tissue disorder. Asthma says you have an overactive immune system in some circumstances.

You might go see a rheumatologist to see if you have any condition that could also affect the heart or cause tachycardia.  You might also see a cardiologist to check out your heart.

I wish you well!
Thank you its just a pain to be honest has when all your blood tests come back clear then they think your fine and it's all in the brain when you know yourself something isn't right it's the 3rd time now I've been low on phosphate in 3 years I always get alot of polpratstions in my heart and it always seems to be on the high side so seeing an heart person could be the best thing has for the sickness I'm not always sick but feel it most days but I do get sick alot but don't have diarrhoea or anything like that thanks again 4 the help