feeling sick but no specific symptom
l have felt generally ill for the past 2 days, almost like l have a fever but when l take my temp, it is normal. l do feel off and on nauseous but l am able to eat and drink normally (l make myself eat and drink regularly to keep from dehydrating and to make Tylenol/Ibuprofin agree with me) Urination and Bowel movements are normal, I am menstruating right now so lm not pregnant All I want to do is just lay around and if I didnt have two small children at home, I would sleep. Could I have some kind of infection? I just dont have any other symptoms such as a sore throat, headache or clogged sinuses or anything! Im going on a trip in a few days and I wonder if l need to get on an antibiotic or something.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you feel sick, and on and off nauseous then, it could be due to acidity. Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals and eat frequent small meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, smoking, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones.
If this does not help, then it could be anemia, hypothyroidism, diabetes or even a liver problem. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

thanks for the advice! l noticed that l had dried blood in both nostrils this morning so lm still thinking maybe some kind of infection...oh and a tad bit lightheaded....do you suppose its possible that l have a sinus infection?