Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
feeling weird like im kinda dizzy and stoned everyday

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hello my name is Daniel im a 20 year old male and i was just hoping that i could get some awnsers to what may be wrong with me about 2 weeks ago i was walking with a friend in a buisy shopping centre when all of a sudden out of no where i started to feel realy weird i felt really dizzy and my head was spinning i felt like i had taken a drug and it had just kicked in this then brang on anxiety because i didnt know what was happning to me it was really bad because there were alot of people around and that made it worse so i had to go lay down in the car and i felt a little better but it was still there this continued all day i thought a good nights sleep would maybe help but i woke up in the morning still feeling weird and kinda dizzy like i was stoned after about a week of this i had enough and went to the hospital i told them all my symptoms they took urine samples and did a blood test checked my blood pressure and i also had a cat scan done everything came back normal although i did have a large build up of wax in both ears but they fixed this and i still feel the same the doctor at the hospital wrote a letter to my gp and had me go and see him in a couple of days which i did i told him what was going on and he asked me how i had been feeling since i last seen him 2 weeks prior to all this happning i had to go and see my gp about been depressed as i was very down and not eating becuase my gf had just recently broke up with me but i was getting better and eating again and starting to get back on with life then this happened out of the blue all my dr done was prescribe me some anxiety medication called effexor-XR ive been on this for a few days now but this weird stoned feeling hasnt stopped i hate waking up in the morning knowing that its there i cant do anyhting anymore i dont even like going outside because of it and i cant go out with my mates like i youst to and i find it hard to drive a car all i do is lay in bed or sit on the computer trying to find out what is wrong with me i cant go on living my life like this i just want it to go away ive been like this for 16 days straight i have it 24 7 and its really ruining my life i would do anything to go back to feeling normal please can anyone help me

Regards Dan
Sounds to me like a bit of Labyrinthitis but I'm not really sure. Google it to find out if your symptomes match. It can come out of nowhere, one day your fine the next you feel like your on a merry go round that doesn't stop. Becareful with the effexor xr it crazy stuff, it most likely will help the dizzness but when your ready to come off of it you have to wean. I've been on it twice and it was harder for me to start it then wean off.
I think you should see a neurologist.   They deal with anything with nerves.  Also, try an eye doctor and an ENT (Ear nose and throat).  You could maybe have a sinus infection making you feel dizzy.
Dan,  it sounds like you're really suffering,   and it sounds like adults could probably help you with your symptoms if you could write in a way we could understand.  Maybe it's just me.

I can't read you're writing.  I really can't.  But I do have a lot of medical knowledge and I could probably help you if you could punctuate your post.  

I'm not trying to be mean.  I really can't read what you are saying because it doesn't have pauses.  

Like trying to read this 987449988 vs.  987,449,988.

If you want adults with knowledge to help you ( and on this board they do want to help you) write it where adults can read it.

Best wishes.