first time donating plasma very sick
I donated plasma for the first time yesterday at 11am. I got almost done when it started beeping and I got really dizzy, really hot and felt sick to my stomach. I have eaten twice, had oj and tons of water. It has been over 12 hours and I still feel very sick. My whole body hurts so bad I can't sleep it almost feels like its my bones. Mainly my back and chest. Very weak still feel very sick. How can I feel better?
they might be mild symptoms of Hypovolemia

they are also triggering anxiety in you.

until there are no severe heart or respiratory symptoms you don't need to worry too much about it.

consider that in order to maintain the water you're drinking you need to integrate with Sodium. you need to eat salt basically. do not exaggerate though.

check your pulse and blood pressure over the next days. if your pulse is stays stably under 100 BPM it should be OK. anxiety alone can elevate the bpm to 80 or more. your condition can also trigger panic attacks.

check if by regulating your respiration you can have benefit.

the absorption of CO2 and Oxygen might have been altered. CO2 poisoning for example returns symptoms similar to a flu. maybe staying in a closed room with poor oxygenation isn't helping, I am not sure about this though only a conjecture...