fleshy bump
I have a fleshy bump on my face  at one point I believe I had two both right next to each other but one seemed to go away although where it was is still a little red. It looks like  a pimple  and when I try to pop it, it just bleeds it will not   go way. What could it be and what over the counter methods could help. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Where exactly on your face do you have these bumps? It may be molluscum contagiosum or viral infection of the skin. They generally go away on their own and require no treatment. Application of betadine scrub and astringents helps. Please avoid shaving if they are in that area.
its is right next to my eye on my nose
i think i have this too. sometimes they itch and seem to be spreading because i use everything to try to get rid of them. but my dr. just thinks it is because iam getting older. but it started small about 5 yrs ago now there are more. but no one knows what they are or how to treat them?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.