Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
frustrated and scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

frustrated and scared

Eight months ago I started losing weight without dieting. I started off overweight at 300lbs. Next came the horrible migraines, naseau, intolerant to food smells, running to the bathroom and curled over in pain, then i would go 4 days not even feeling like I had to go, the 5th day I would be in the bathroom all day curled over in pain, next was blood in stools, fatigue all along. I am now at 150lbs and continue to lose. I've been tested for aids, adrenal gland disorder, a misdiagnosis of hypothyroid, head ct abdominal scans with and without contrast, endoscopy, and colonoscopy. The only things they can find wrong is severe potassium depletion, magnesium, iron, and vitamin d. I am now anemic. I don't think there is a test they  haven't done. The question now is what else can I be tested for? Am I suppose to turn into bones and eventual death? I have no clue where to go from here or what kind of dr i need to see. Every time I walk into my dr's office he makes me feel like a junkie looking for a fix. I have been in and out of the hospital since this has started because of the depletion and it affecting my heart. They put me on morphine I demand they take me off. They put me on lora tab i demand they take me off. they put me on tramadol i demand they took me off. I only asked for prescription Ibuprphen. I am in severe pain but the idea of getting hooked on painkillers is the last thing I want. Would a junkie do that? I can go to a larger town an hour away with a major hospital but what kind of dr do I ask for? I'm at a loss as what to do and what is wrong. I'm tired of feeling so sick. I am on 4 naseau medications now. I'm scared to eat though. Sometimes I eat 3 or 4 bites and I feel like Ive eaten a extra large pizza all by myself. Other times I vomit. I've tried tricking my body by taking the naseau meds 15 minutes before I eat and that worked for a couple of weeks. I stay so bad dehydrated. the dr does the pinch test and the skin stays pinched. he wanted to put me on boost or ensure but i am allergic to milk. this is driving me nuts. what gets me thru the day is working my *** off cleaning house, going days at a time not sleeping, finding anything I can do to keep me busy. As sick as i am at this point I am pushing myself to do those things rather than having to think about how I feel and not being able to get a diagnosis. Oh I also did a ca 125 test for cancer. If there is anyone out there who has some ideas they are welcome. If there is anybody out there that is or has been going thru what I have plz share. Any ideas would help. I have nothing to lose at this point but more weight.
sounds like u need to go to an endocrine dr
Hey I have heard about worms and infections. That are invisible to most test. Maybe thats a possibility.