Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
gallbladder not working, syncope, worsening pain, and fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I had bad/have nausea and vomitting and abdominal pain.  With passin out and now gained fatigue and leg pain thats moved to my back and arms and neck too.  My doctor said my gallbladder is not pushing out vile so I need it out and that the legpain and fatigue and syncope are seperate.  Im only 21 years old and very active normally.  I find it odd to have all these problems and be unrelated.  Does anyone think something underlying could be causing it all?  I had blood work but I dunno what they did.  Im almost wondering if I need a leukemia test which I dunno how they test for that.  Anyone got any ideas?  Please help Ive been in worsening pain since December.
i have the same symptoms you do. my dr says the same thing leg, neck, arm & back pain have nothing to do with my gallbladder working only 3%. did you find out what it is yet? please in alot of pain too.
I have been having the same problem.  I have been through all kinds of tests and all they can tell me is I present with gallbladder disease, but not enough to have surgery.  I could deal with the rib pain and the all over pain (kinda feels achy like I have the flu and all my joints don't wanna work), but the fatigue is killer.  I'm used to doing everything all the time, going 24/7 and needing 6 hours of sleep.  I'm only 25, but since my gallbladder attack back on 11/21/08 I have felt like I've been run over by a truck and needing to sleep in excess of 10 hours just to function the majority of the day.  Anybody found out any info yet?  Please write me if you know anything at the email address below!
***@****
I had many of the same symptoms, chronic fatigue, back pain, nausea and dizziness.  After 20 months of searching for an answer, they determined my gallbladder was only functioning at 14%.  After reading some comments on the Internet with people complaining of more problems post surgery, I was very hesitant to have the surgery but I did.  All I can say is, for my situation,  that it was the best decision I could have made.  I have had no symptoms since the surgery...no more lack of energy, feeling like I'm going to pass out, etc..  I have had not post-op problems whatsoever. I finally have my life back.  I hope you all find answers solutions!