hair loss
i am 22 years old i starting loseing my hair almost 2 years ago they diagnosed me as Alepicha i saw a dermatologist was getting injections for hair growth as well as Bio-laser it seemed to make things worse now my eyelashes and eyebrows are gone as well none of my hair will grow back im really scared because the doctors can't figure out whats going on i got a specialts opinon and 3 other doctors they dont think its alepicha my question is does anyone have a opinon for possibilites ?
oh my, how stressful!
causes for your hair loss could include allergies, irritants, toxins, and infections.  sometimes, it can be caused by a vitamin A overdose, iron deficiency or a malfunctioning thyroid gland.  i went to see the doctor when my hair was coming out in clumps; it was hypothyroidism.  are you feeling sick in any other way?
Welcome to the forum!
Hair loss along with loss of eyelashes can be due to alopecia areata, thyroid problems, tinea capitis or ringworm of the scalp, certain ovarian and adrenal gland problems. In alopecial areata, the hair grows back again after some time. Also in this condition there is complete loss of eye lashes. The hair loss is not accompanied by any other symptoms.
If you have scalp itchiness then you must look at dandruff or tinea capitis. If you have any other symptoms then also further tests should be done to eliminate the various causes of hair fall. Iron deficiency, oily scalp, and poor scalp circulation are the other causes.
Please discuss this with a dermatologist, maybe take another opinion.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!