half and half nails

I have what is refered to as classic "half and half" nails on all fingernails.  I've had some bloodwork done but there doesnt appear to be any abnormal results to suggest kidney failure/liver/heart problems which are the usual systemic diseases normally associated with the half white half normal nails colour.  Are there any other know less worrying causes?  Or is it poossible that this is an early symptom to suggest something is wrong but would not necessarily show up in any blood tests? I am in my mid thirties and generally in good health.  However I do have hemochromatosis but was caught very early with no damage and I am on maintenance venesections twice a year.   Could it be that my now normal iron levels are interfering with my nails?  I did not have this problem prior to the venesections.  The whiteness is definetely getting more pronounced.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks    
Hello!
I'm afraid that I don't have much knowledge on this...I do know some people with kidney problems and sometimes low albumen in their blood can get this sort of thing...
Hey! I have had half half nails for the past couple of weeks, feeling dizzy, missed my last 2 menstraul periods, a little abdominal pain and normal blood tests apart from being recently diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome through the blood test. Please help me as I feel like there is something going on with my body and my doctor and the hospital and both told me that my nails are nothing to worry about and that everything according to my blood test, besides the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, is fine. Also, I am 19 and over weight but my doctor has reassured me that there is nothing to worry about. I too am worried and feel that it may be Kidney Disease or something wrong with the heart as for the past half year I have had "anxious" like symptoms with elevated heart rates, sweaty palms and dizziness but have been reassured there as well that there is absolutely nothing wrong with my heart and they put it down to anxiety. I also have BIH (Benign Intracranial Hypertension) which give me severe headaches, visual disturbances, throbbing sounds in my ears and dizziness but has not come back for a while since having fluid taken off the brain from a lambar puncture, just to let you know in case this may effect your opinion on what you think is going on and if any or all of my health problems are what is causing these new things that are happening to me. PLEASE HELP!