hand falling asleep when I sleep
I and 16 and my hand falls asleep every time I lie down and try to sleep.Is been hapening for a year, just not
as bad as it is now. It used to be that it was just my right thumb that fell asleep and it didnt fall asleep as bad. well now my thumb hurts when its asleep and my whole hand falls asleep and part of my left its really creeping me out I feel like one day im gonna wake up and not be able to shake it off please help me
That sounds like you've got some type of repetitive stress.  Do you type a lot? Use a computer?  It could be carpal tunnel.  Try elevating it on a pillow at night or sleep with it above your head. That helped mine.  Massage therapy helped me a lot.  Is your neck and shoulder really tight?  You need to get a massage and gently stretch your hand by raising your arm straight out at shoulder height, take your opposite hand and gently bend your affected hand at the wrist so the fingers are pointing down, then gently grasp your palm and push your palm back so your fingers point straight up to the ceiling, then turn your palm facing the ceiling and gently stretch your fingers as far as you can.  Then relax.  Do these several times (3-5 times) about three times a day.  See if that helps.  Soaking your hand in a sink of hot water (not too hot to cause pain, but as hot as you can stand it) for a minute, then have a bowl of water with ice in it and immediately put it in that for as long as you can stand it and then put it back into the hot water, back and forth, then wrap it in a warm towel. That will increase the circulation which you need to do because if your hand is falling asleep, it's because there's not enough blood in it and this will increase the blood flow and it feels GREAT too.
have u checked your circulation?

i'm 22... it seems like a bit of a stretch, but who knows... when i was your age i had the same problem and it steadily got worse. at first i thought it was just from a sports injury, but after a while it would happen to my feet too. it turned out i had a vitamin deficiency.

it doesn't hurt to check. ask your dr to check your vitamin B12 levels just in case. if u don't eat a lot of meat or drink a lot of milk, then definitely check your B12. it seems like such a silly thing, it's just a vitamin, but having too little of it can cause serious problems. i know from experience... so check anyway just to be sure.
Get checked out for thyroid disease and also Lyme Disease.  Look at the sites for these diseases.  I have these symtpoms and have definite Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism and am currently looking for a Lyme diagnosis confirmation.  Have you had a circular expanding rash as well???
What do you mean by "circular expanding rash"?  I have developed a ring worm on my foot in the last several days, (I put in sprinkler systems and very often am playing in the dirt) - is that what you are referring to?  My feet aren't yet the problem, but I figure if my upper limbs have started doing this, then surely my lower ones will too unless I am not thinking this through properly.

Thanks.