Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
hands and arm going to sleep

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

hands and arm going to sleep

hello,
for the last couple of days my both arms from shoulder to fingers are tingling and going to sleep all day even when at night when I'm sleeping.
  • arm pain (1 replies):
    sometimes i have a sleight pain down the back of one arm...[more]
  • head numbnee (1 replies):
    why do i have partial numbness on the back of my head ri...[more]
  • need help (3 replies):
    tightness in right arm tingling in left fingers
  • Sharp Pain down left arm ? (2 replies):
    I keep having a sharp pain that runs down the BACK of my...[more]
  • PAIN (1 replies):
    I have a sharp pain on the right side of my head on the ...[more]
Carpal Tunnel syndrome probably. Using the computer too much?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
could be carpol tunnel or tendonitis...check with you doc..