hands and arm going to sleep
hello,
for the last couple of days my both arms from shoulder to fingers are tingling and going to sleep all day even when at night when I'm sleeping.
Carpal Tunnel syndrome probably. Using the computer too much?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
could be carpol tunnel or tendonitis...check with you doc..