hard lump under arm pit
I have had lumps ander my arm pits on and off for 4 years. These lumps have always come and gone. I have very small hole cause by this lumps under my arms, and I always get some discharge from them. Doctors have given me this, that and everything else.(I thing it gold staf, but doctors disagree) However over a few weeks now I have had on lump that is very hard and will not go away, however the size has not changed. I have tryed sticking needle into, but its just to hard, and it really hurts. Any ideas.
You should go and see your doctor on this.  Do NOT ever stick a needle in a lump yourself!!!  That's what doctors are for.  I had a lump in my arm pit last year, it wouldn't go away so I went to the doctor, had an ultrasound (u/s showed complex cyst) and had it removed.  Turns out it really was a complex cyst, and nothing to worry about.  I have other lumps under my arm pits that the doctors have always told me not to worry about unless they hurt or change size/shape.

Good luck and see a doctor!!!
I had a breast reduction 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago i found a lump under my left armpit..i'm assuming it is a cyst but I'm not sure. It feels like a marble, looks red and slightly hurts. I'm hoping it will go away in a few days instead of assuming the worst (like a blood clot). Does anyone have any advice?
It may be a lymph node reacting to the surgery. I've had lymph nodes that are palpable under my arm after having surgery since last summer. It should go away (eventually), but if it gets bigger, begins oozing, or you notice enlarged lymph nodes in your neck, collarbone, groin, or other armpit, contact your doctor as soon as you can, as you may have an infection or another condition.