hard to swallow
I have these pain in my lymph node behind by left ear. I constantly have headaches and I feel like everything is spinning in my head at all times. MY throat feels like it keeps closing up. I don't have a sore thoart though. Is this something I should be concerned with. What should I ask when I go to the doctors. They seem to just brush it off.
Get your thyroid checked. An enlarged thyroid gland can cause pressure in the throat, and a host of systemic symptoms.
if it persist definitelly see a doctor
I'm 56 as of this feb, 09. I have been having problems swallowing foods everynow and then. I take actonel for bone treatment and medication for high cholestral. I have heartburn as well. Food wants to come back up sometimes do to the fact I have a bad habit of lying down moments after eating ocassionally. I now stay up at least 2 hours prior to lying down (it helps). Willl see doctor soon for these symptoms.