Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
head injury - bump on forehead

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

head injury - bump on forehead

Approx. 3 and a half months ago i fell against the corner of a wall and sustained a nasty bump on the centre of my forehead. It swelled immediately, i threw up shortly afterwards and was ,i think, a little concussed for a couple of days afterwards. I didn't go to the doctor.
Anyway, i got a 'goose egg' lump, which went green straight away and the swelling and visible bruising were gone within about a week, thankfully.
No further problems...no headaches, tenderness to the area etc
However, about 3 weeks ago, suddenly a lump has reappeared in the exact same place where i had the injury. It just seemed to literally come up overnight. It's about the size of a large pea, hard, a little sore if i touch it and appears to be like a hard, white lump under the skin. At first i thought it was just a spot/zit ! but it can't be...i don't suffer with acne and it has never 'come to a head' . It hasn't enlarged or shrunk, it's still the same size it was when it first appeared 3 weeks ago. It is definitely 'fixed' underneath (i can move the skin over it and it stays put).
Now i am starting to worry...maybe it's some kind of haemorhage or maybe i did actually fracture my skull ?
What has concerned me today, is that i am beginning to feel a kind of pressure in my forehead and between the eyes.
I know i should see a doctor and will maybe try to get an x-ray tomorrow, for peace of mind at least.

Hopefully they'll tell me it's a zit !