head mass
hi my mom has had a large mass in the top center of her head for over 15 years now and on more than 1 ocassion it has burst and fluid has came from it lots of thick fluid and it always grew back,but recently she had lots of itching and when i looked it was long white parasites moving from the area eating on the mass,what is this and is it something bad,we didnt get results back yet.

This discussion is related to Possible parasite - in head/oral area.
you need to get her to the doctors asap,they sounds like magets eating away at her flesh
Welcome to the MedHelp forum
In all probability your mother has subcutaneous cysticercosis or a neuro cysticercosis which released the cyst contents on the scalp. This is caused by tape worms. Other than that it could also be a normal cyst infected with maggots. Let the reports come back for final diagnosis. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
These sound like some sort of maggot and it sounds as if it should be treated quite urgently