Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
head rush, blackout and shaking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

head rush, blackout and shaking

This morning i got out of bed and walked towards my door at which point my head began to rush. This is normal for me as i frequently get head rushes. My legs started to shake and i fell onto the door and i couldn't see anything. I then found myself on the floor in the right angled space in between the door and the wall and my head was shaking badly. For about 10 seconds i was completely disorientated, but as i began to get up from the floor i was fine, apart from my grazed eyebrow. I felt fine for about an hour with slight dizzyness and now i am starting to feel a slight nausia. I am 15. Shall i go and see a doctor?

This discussion is related to Collapsing and twitching after resting.
Yes!  This is not normal. You could have blood pressure that is too low or you could have a circulatory or heart problem.  You definitely want to find out what is going on. In the meantime, stand up slowly, and just stand there for a few seconds to let your heart catch up on the increased effort needed to pump blood to your head.
One more thought... Get your blood sugar tested.  It could be that your blood sugar is too low in the mornings.