head shakes
My head shakes It happens at any time but not all the time it worsens when I am tense or when I lay down or when I turn my head to talk.It is very noticeable and embarrassing.I have been checked for multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders and that came up negative..I also have spasmodic dysphonia for which I receive bo tox injections to my vocal cords. This was happening before I started receiving the injections.Does anyone know of any help or treatment as I have mentioned this to my doctors but after being cheecked for ms etc. they seem pretty uninterested.
I have the same problem. I found a lot of information at wemove.org.  It might be ET (Essential Tremor) There are many treatments: beta-blockers, xanax, and if it's really bad dbs or deep brain stimulation. (I even read about using botox to stop them) It seems to be a hit-and miss deal where you just have to try different things to see what works. I've found that if I breath deeply and very slowly exhale I can minimize the shaking.  Going to ask the doctor about it in a few days again, the last time I mentioned it he didn't seem to think it was a big deal or have any solution.
have the problem with shaking of head if i stay still like if i get a hair cut i have uncontrollable shaking in my head or if i ly down it started when i was about 16 to17 now im 25.. i need help..