Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
headache, nausea, dizziness/light headed, all day fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For a few weeks now i have been feeling very tired/exhausted all day everyday no matter how much sleep i get at night. sometimes i even take a nap during the day. i just assumed it was because i've been waking up a couple of times in the middle of the night with my baby. then, the last couple of days i've been having dizzy spells everytime i get up, either from sitting or laying down. i figured maybe i'm just lacking sleep and i've ignored everything until today. i had a really bad headache and some blurred vision and i still felt dizzy and light headed everytime i get up so i took and hour nap but felt worst when i woke up. i also seem to have lost some appetite. i'm beginning to worry but i don't have medical coverage nor can i afford to pay for a doctor's check up. so please, if someone could help diagnose me or even just some suggestions as to what it may be, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks =)
***I LEFT OUT SOME DETAILS***

sorry, i should have described my headaches. I feel pressure in my head and sometimes it's a splitting headache but when i had blurred vision today, my head felt so much pressure that it seemed like my brain was going to explode. i took tylenol and seemed to work for a bit. then the pressured headache turned into a splitting stabbing like pain. i also forgot that lately i have been feeling numbness up and down my fingers and arm all the way to my shoulder. i thought for a while that maybe i had low blood sugar so i started eating but it only helped for that moment and it keeps coming back.
How are you?

Dizziness,light headedness ,headaches and constant fatigue can be due to lack of proper sleep as you had thought.Other causes for such symptoms can be hypoglycemia,low BP, dehydration,anemia,infections,endocrine disorders like thyroid, adrenal glands, and pituitary gland disorders,anxiety and panic attacks, cervical spondolysis,vertebrobasilar insufficiency,inner ear diseases,chronic fatigue syndrome and blockage of the arteries supplying the brain.

The characteristic features of headache point the diagnsis of cluster headache. There is severe shooting pain and is located behind the eye (periorbital) or in the temple, sometimes radiating to the neck or shoulder.Diagnosed by PET scans during active headaches.Treated by triptans,steroids and calcium channel blockers.

First of all try taking complete 7-8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep.You can schedule it in such a way that you sleep when your baby sleeps.Eat healthy nutritious food and take adequate fluids.Take iron supplements for some days and see if the condition improves.For your headaches,if it is a cluster headache then Tylenol is of little use as only specific therapy can bring relief.Consultation of a physician will be the best in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.

i have some of the same issues with nausea, dizziness/light-headed, fatigue, and real loss of appetite. I dont know what this is about but i wish i could make it go away
I was thinking it may have something to do my blood sugars, because as long as i eat good protein all throughout the day i'm fine. It seems that i have to eat a lot more food than i ever remember.
A related discussion, dizziness./vertigo was started.
A related discussion, What causes nausea &  light headed for a week was started.
Multiple sclorosis
A related discussion, nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue was started.
A related discussion, HELP was started.