headache when lying down
I have been having headaches starting at the base of my skull when lying down.  After lying for a while they tend to radiate throughout my head. I do not always have them but more often than not. They seem to be relieved when i get up. I have had ct and mri scans and both show normal tissues. I have seen a neurologist and he is not sure what the problem is. My headaches seems to be triggered by lying on my back and the headache is mostly in the back of my head. It almost feels as if there is pressure building in my head kind of like sinus pressure or like some one is squeezing the blood circulation off to my head. The headaches come and go. I have had spells of them for a couple of years now but have just recently addressed the issue. I was thinking it may be tension or something like that. The neuroligist did a complete neurological exam and was stumped. He thinks it may be muscular-skeletar related and suggested pain managment.  I do not have any restrictions in my neck movement or anything like that. Could the ct scan and the mri have missed something?  I dont want to treat the symptoms without knowing what the problem is.  any ideas??
i have a knot on my head tahts been there above my ear for 3 years it never caused me problems but here lately ive getting pressure pushing out on it from in my head dizziness leg and arm eakness been treated for inner ear problems severakl times knot never goes away im scared its a abrain or skull anerism somebody plz respond