Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

health

why do i have bulge stomach after sex
why do i have headache on my left side head continuously
That headache on the one side is a migraine, incredily common, sometimes chronic and always yearning for professional help. See your GP and you said it was on the left side. Are you more logical than you are creative or the other way round? Writing a thesis on the hemispheres of the brain. As for the first part of the question, I guess it's shock. Depending on the size fo your body and the nature of the encounter, that's your body's way of telling you something about your reaction to sexual activity.
Your guy, Hamed Khatiz, Sydney Australia.
P.S. Accept me!?
P.P.S. You're welcome in advance.
Thanks a lot for your response.
I am actually more logical than creative, but I prefer it the other way round or better still balance the two.
I would appreciate if more light is given as to what I could do or use to stop the migraine because it disturbs my thinking and memory generally. I use to be very proactive with words before, but not anymore. sometimes I feel its as the result that the whole part of my left body/side is affected.

I have pain in my leg, swollen palm, swollen foot, pain in my left side throat, pain underneath my rib [immediately under my rib]. Pain in my left eye.
Thanks a lot for your response.