Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

health

i have symtoms (symptoms) of,things in my eyelashes ,my hair .my pubic area my butt area,my nasel hair,when i looked at one off my hairs and therre seems to be like a very tiny black dot at the end of my hair,same as yelashes smetimes it white like eggs, with sliver gray stuck on my hair.now my hair is not grow lenght on the top,,,and im absalotly baffled to what is ruining my life and health,  can someone help me
Sounds like you have hair lice.  They silver gray stuck on your hair are called nits.  

You need to go either to your doctor and get a prescription, or purchase a prescription from the chemist (pharmacist) for this.  You may also need to purchase a nit comb which has fine teeth so that you can comb out the nits.  If you are not bothered about your hair, you could shave it all off (don't know what grade they call that!)   Any one elso who has had contact with you may also have them and they too will need to be treated.  

Wash all you bedding, do not share clothing, bed linen, towels and do not share combs or brushes.

Don't be alarmed, as lice are not bothered whether you are clean or dirty.  I am surprised that you haven't complained about itching.

I think that it's probably some type of lice. Because it's all over your body, it could be body lice, which are a little different than hair lice. Or it could be genital lice. All of them can spread around your body, especially if you've had  it for a long time.

If it is some type of lice and spread over so much of your body, I think you better see a doctor. It's probably best to call first... they may not want you to sit in the waiting room because the lice could jump to other people or stay on the chair. Maybe they'll just call in a prescription or recommend a product. There are treatment-resistant lice because of many people who don't use the treatments and do the home and car cleaning properly, so just choosing a treatment at the store may not be your  best bet for getting rid of this.

It's weird that your hair isn't growing... maybe that happens if you've had lice for a long time, but I don't know. Ask the doctor about it, and for instructions on cleaning your house and car, and telling family, friends, classmates, co-workers-- Anyone-- that they might have it. I wouldn't want to tell everyone about that, but I guess you have to, somehow, because it'll keep spreading. Plus, you'd probably never get rid of it or keep catching it  Maybe you can do it in an anonymous way for some people. Good luck getting rid of it... that must be a terrible problem to deal with.

thankyou for your reply,im going to look into it
thankyou
hi,im jay anquarielle,iv done some research and dnt think its body lice,they rarley effect the head,area im not 100 percent its not though
I'm glad to hear you wil get it seen to.

Head lice do not normally go down below as far as I am aware.  
But the lice down below (if you have them) are usually crabs (not the ones on the beach).

The anal itching can be from hemaroids or from threadworms.  If you itch more at night, it is lkely to be threadworms.  You can get a prescription for this from the chemist.  Again do not stress, anyone can get them.  They appear sometimes in your poo like very thin white worms.  
Most important thing is to wash yur hands after  you have been to the loo.  And always wash your hands before you eat anything.  Fruit and veg need to be washed before eating.

The eggs of threadworms cannot be seen by the naked eye, and if someone has contaminated a doorhandle for example and you touch it, then eat without washing yur hands they will go down into yur gut where they grow.  They usually come out at night to lay eggs in the anus, hence the horrendous itching.  

Don't stress, anyone can get them.  

Hope you get on alright and get rid of whatever is causing your problems.
Best wishes
What is ruining your life and health?  

You talk about dots on hairs,  and then jump to it ruining your life and health.  

Are you experiencing other symptoms besides the dots on your hairs?
yes i keep geting spots on ,my chest and back, itchy eyelashes,and when i pulled one out from it been itchy black dots/sometimes white,all my hair when i rub my head hair thiny bits fall out,like tin looking ,and its not growing lenght,/and looks bald.i kinda of think i might have demodex,but people can get them ,the problam is when theres trouble when or infestation,from illins/ supprsed immuan system,i im not sure what to do, thanks
Have you been able to see a doctor, yet? It sounds like something that you'll need to see a doctor about to diagnose it and prescribe a treatment. Dermodex sounds like a possibility. Whatever it is, it sounds very uncomfortable and stressful.