heart pain and slow heart rate, short of breath
I’m 25 year, female. I have been having pain in chest for the past one year . every time my heart beat slow down. I feel short of breath also when walking for short distance I feel tired and also feel my self side of my body is wake the my right side of my body. And while I am walking even for short distance I feel like my leg is burning. Some when my heart beat slower, I feel like fainting and other time I fall a sleep
I have show doctor many times but i have take ECG test, scans and  of my heart and took blood test also, all came with normal. My PB is 60/100 some time shows normal. Heart beat is some time slower then  60 beats per min. last time  it was 50s beats per mins
So could please advice me what should I do next and what causes me this problem.

Do you see an M.D.? You can go to any other doctor. Get a 2nd opinion. Or a 3rd and 4th if need be. When you see them do not down play your symptoms. If any thing make it sound bad. If you can't remember what you wanted to say to him, right how you feel on a paper and give it to him. Keep a diary of what you eat, times, what your doing when you feel like that and exactly hoe you felt. I think that would help him alot. Good Luck