Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
heart problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

heart problem

i am a 28yr old  male and I have had a irregular heart beat for a year now.My pulse skips every 3rd to 5th beat ive seen my doctor and he too could feel the irregularity so he sent me straight to get a ekg. Unfortanetly nothing showed and blood came back negative. NOW for the past 4 months i have been gettting a pounding in my chest and my chest hurts always now , more on the left and chest becomes heavy keeps me paranoid thru the night wondering if ill wake tomorrow to see my kids and wife. Sometimes it moves across the chest to the armpit and my back. I am a volunteer firefighter and emt so I constantly take my bp 110/70 pulse 73 is what i get. I workout regularly and i am not obese. I work sales with public could heavy stress be causing all these problems and what should i do
Ok first thing I wood be doing is get to a cardiologist and ask for a 24hr heart monitor if that does not pick up anything ask for a 30 day event monitor and all so ask for a stress test and heart echo have a full heart work up that will find the problem.

If you don't mind me asking does your heart just start pounding out of no where go on for a bit then stop pounding all of a sudden?

I only ask coz I suffer from svt and my heart will all of a sudden just start racing outta no where then stop it just as quick as it started and I all so get chest pain and skipped heart beats my doc has put me on meds and told me I WILL NOT DIE FROM THIS.

So the best thing at the moment is to keep calm and get to a heart doc I no it is easy said then done but if you worry it will just add more panic witch will send your heart rate up

Plz keep us posted all the best and YOU WILL BE FINE
if the doctor couldn't tell you what wrong, then you probably, you need to see cardiologist. you might suffer congestive heart failure. but it also leads to your family history. when you go to see your doctor again ask for a stress test along with telling about your family history like anyone in your family from grandmother, grandfather, uncle, auntie, mother, father has a heart disease or heart attack. maybe there's a link missing somewhere. and you can go to walgreens or gnc to get co q -10 is for the heart. wish you the best!!!
Hi, I think what your experiencing is something called pvcs. Preventricular contractions.  You will not die from this!!!  I have had them since i was 27 i am now 51. I have seen six cardiologists all say heart is sound. I can have thousands a day. As long as your heat is normal there is no worry. I take no meds . I quit all caffeine it really gets them going.Try not to panic. Talk with a cardiologist it will put mind at ease. Be careful what you read on the internet people can really scare the you know what out of you. If you were suffering from heart failure you would be very winded from exercising. Take care