Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
heat sensation in back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

heat sensation in back

A months to two months ago, I felt a stinging sensation in the middle of my back - not like an insect or jelly fish sting, but almost exactly like someone had slapped me in the back with a ping pong battle. It wasn't painful but it was very strikingly noticeble. The sensation with pass moments later only to return within a few hours. This continued for several days and then never came back.

Now, in the same area, For the past 4 days, I am having an odd sensation of heat in my mid-back somewhere between about T 8 to T 10 - give or take. It is not painfull but there is a persistent dull ache that runs laterally along both sides of the spine in the same area. The heat is a warming sensation that tends to start and quickly intensify as if there is an internal heating pad. It isn't like a burning or stinging sensation. The sensation doesn't feel "warm" but more like hot without pain - as if someone placed a hot mug up to the center of the back or if one was backing up to a fire - but the heat feels INTERNAL not superficial but also not deep.

I have also had a dull ache for the past couple of weeks just below or right about my back ribs. I have a more pronounced ache that bands around my waiste line but is much stronger in my right thigh. It runs like a line around my waist and doesn't move up or down - it just stays in that area.

After laying down for a while, when I wake up, there is a stronger feeling in my right hip as if the pelvis is about to fall apart into a million piece and I have stiffness in my right leg and it takes me some time to 'walk' it out. I also noticed that in the morning my right glut. max. is soar as if I've been sitting for a long time on a bike or if I had previously worked-out on squats a few days prior.

What also is strange is that I constantly have the sensation that I have to pee. But when I try to pee, I only pee just a little bit and about 20 - 30 minutes later, I have to pee again. Sometimes I have to pee again in about 15 minutes and yesterday and more so today, there have been several times that I went to pee, felt like I had to pee, but nothing came out. I would drink some water to try to make myself get rid of that annoying need to pee sensation but still it would be a little while before I'd finally pee.

I have yet to wake up with an urgency to pee but throughout the day, I am peeing on average of twice an hour.

Finally, I have a dull pain as well as a sensation of heat in the bottom of my right foot as if I had previously had a 'charly horse' of the foot, or whatever its called when it happens in the sole. It runs from the arch of the bottom of the foot across the medial plantar area and stops right about the ball that's below the big toe (pardon my poor knowledge of anatomical terminology).

Tags: heat, Pain
A related discussion, heat sensation in lover right ankle was started.
A related discussion, related topic maybe. old post but hey? was started.