Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
heaviness on the side of my head
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

heaviness on the side of my head

March 4, 2011 -- I am a 57 year old woman. I work a job and a 1/2 and go to school.  I also have heaviness on one side of my head - the left side toward the back. Some days I feel like I an in a fog. I experience tingling on different parts of my body not always the same. Some time if I lay my head on my arm and go to sleep, my head feel like it is sleep instead of the arm.I sometimes have low energy. I experience almost choking for no reason. Sometimes it feel like my throat has a funny sensation - I don't know if it feels like it is closing, just a funny sensation. I have experienced stuttering a few times, but it did not last. Every now and then, funny sensation on the side of my face and sometimes my face is not as movable as usual. Sometimes I feel like I am staring.(I work at a computer all day, typing patients at a hospital)  none of these symptoms last, they come and go. I have had ct scan and blood work and had my eyes checked about a year ago.
0%
 (0) 
feel like i am in a fog
0%
 (0) 
head goes to sleep
0 Members voted