Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
heaviness on the side of my head

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

heaviness on the side of my head

March 4, 2011 -- I am a 57 year old woman. I work a job and a 1/2 and go to school.  I also have heaviness on one side of my head - the left side toward the back. Some days I feel like I an in a fog. I experience tingling on different parts of my body not always the same. Some time if I lay my head on my arm and go to sleep, my head feel like it is sleep instead of the arm.I sometimes have low energy. I experience almost choking for no reason. Sometimes it feel like my throat has a funny sensation - I don't know if it feels like it is closing, just a funny sensation. I have experienced stuttering a few times, but it did not last. Every now and then, funny sensation on the side of my face and sometimes my face is not as movable as usual. Sometimes I feel like I am staring.(I work at a computer all day, typing patients at a hospital)  none of these symptoms last, they come and go. I have had ct scan and blood work and had my eyes checked about a year ago.
0%
 (0) 
feel like i am in a fog
0%
 (0) 
head goes to sleep
0 Members voted