heaviness on the side of my head
March 4, 2011 -- I am a 57 year old woman. I work a job and a 1/2 and go to school.  I also have heaviness on one side of my head - the left side toward the back. Some days I feel like I an in a fog. I experience tingling on different parts of my body not always the same. Some time if I lay my head on my arm and go to sleep, my head feel like it is sleep instead of the arm.I sometimes have low energy. I experience almost choking for no reason. Sometimes it feel like my throat has a funny sensation - I don't know if it feels like it is closing, just a funny sensation. I have experienced stuttering a few times, but it did not last. Every now and then, funny sensation on the side of my face and sometimes my face is not as movable as usual. Sometimes I feel like I am staring.(I work at a computer all day, typing patients at a hospital)  none of these symptoms last, they come and go. I have had ct scan and blood work and had my eyes checked about a year ago.

0
1. feel like i am in a fog

0
2. head goes to sleep
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.