heavy legs
I am 66 years old,
I  am recently feeling that my legs are heavy and I that I can't walk as fast as I used to, is there something to do about it?
Keep walking. Even if not as fast. Heavy legs can be bad circulation, so you should see a doctor for maybe a prescription if the heavy legs sensation bother you too much. But keep exercising.
See a doctor.  There are many conditions that can cause this.  You probably need a routine check up with a full work up, including blood work, EKG and chest Xray.  Let the doctor know what is going on.  He will be able to diagnose you and hopefully get you to feeling better,
Hello, according to your age, there is your current situation can be explained. Elderly people in general will have problems with osteoporosis, because calcium absorption is not good, cause weak legs and feet, legs and knees, a phenomenon sometimes occurs cramps. Recommend appropriate physical exercise, as walking, jogging, etc., do not make some drastic movement. Eat more calcium-rich food with, drink a glass of milk every day.
I am 44 and had heavy legs and achyness, especially at night. I was taking advil everynight to get through it.  I started on the Andrew Lessman Leg Circulation supplements. I have found relief in just 3-4 weeks.  No more Advil! I am never going off of these. My nephew who has Giallians Beret said these are the only things that work for his leg pain. He had several screws and plates in his legs from the disease.  He is only 20 and he swears by them too.  I would asked your doctor first before starting any supplements.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.